Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:10:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HashOcean.com - Cloud Mining Service  (Read 34282 times)
albertmario30 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 03:06:40 AM

Hi,

I open this thread to talk about HashOcean.com - Cloud Mining.

When you register there you get 15 KHs for free. If you don't buy minimum contract - what is 20KHs (now around 0.019 BTC) after few days this free KHs will stop mining for you. But when you buy at least minimum contract this 15 KHs will be yours forever.

I use this service from around 6 months and i already reach ROI.

I know that now a lot of cloud mining services turn in scam, but... What do you think?
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 03:08:28 AM

How Do I spend Dem stupid clouds doh?  Huh Huh Cunt figger out haw ta spend dem dumb clouds fer sherski.  Huh Hmm. Wenns U mine Da cloud, duz it cumm out ass water? Den yewz spens da water? Er Waah?  Hmm? Huh Huh

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
albertmario30 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:32:16 AM

How Do I spend Dem stupid clouds doh?  Huh Huh Cunt figger out haw ta spend dem dumb clouds fer sherski.  Huh Hmm. Wenns U mine Da cloud, duz it cumm out ass water? Den yewz spens da water? Er Waah?  Hmm? Huh Huh

Definitely you need to work on your spelling..  Grin

Whaaaat?! Shocked
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 01:27:33 PM

Definitely you need to work on your spelling..  Grin

Whaaaat?! Shocked

Wut? U No Like my speeling?

Sorry, just trying to portray the typical idiot who does not understand these scams and "invests".

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:00:26 PM

First of all we would like to thank our users, the whole amount of whom is over 150 000 people.

That was a year ago nearly, I wonder how many they have now ah, now I see it, 253,862 sharing 33.6 Gh/s, some of them 'investing' since 2012.
Quarter of a million people can't be wrong, surely.......... Cheesy

To answer your question, my view is there is nothing to show that any return you have received has its origin in mining.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:22:37 PM

I registered now for few weeks and have not done the paid upgrade. Possible I'll give it a try with small amount before free period end.
mrsalve

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 11:40:51 PM

Can anyone tell how they doing? I only made small investment but they been paying so far correctly.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 01:00:29 AM

I received 0.00330261 BTC with the free 15gh/s and now it stopped working because I have to upgrade first. Not upgraded so far.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:28:44 AM

SCAM ALERT!!!! 10000000% scam. Read their data people, dont be stupid and greedy.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:37:45 AM

SCAM ALERT!!!! 10000000% scam. Read their data people, dont be stupid and greedy.

can u point it out what u mean exactly ?

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 01:33:20 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2015, 02:05:57 PM by avatar_kiyoshi

I can't find a mining farm picture, or what they hardware mining to use for mine. I feel it scam in the end.
LsHallo

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 01:46:12 PM

The site is working fine for me since half a year ago i found it. There's another thread over here, if you are interested: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=979634.0

There i've posted some tx id's of my payments. I currently have 75khs there and i'm heading towards my last withdrawal to roi on january 9th.
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:45:45 AM

The site is working fine for me since half a year ago i found it. There's another thread over here, if you are interested: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=979634.0

There i've posted some tx id's of my payments. I currently have 75khs there and i'm heading towards my last withdrawal to roi on january 9th.

i have invested few bucks and hoping for return in few months

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:15:01 AM

I can not play video's of mining farm. Any one can help me?
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 07:52:22 AM

can u point it out what u mean exactly ?

What do I exactly mean?Huh? R u serious, blind or what? They say they have 272k users on their website. Two biggest legit cloud mining services COMBINED, Hashnest and Genesis Mining, do not have that many users. Also, ROI with these LEGIT and verifiable services is at least 4x what Hashocean offers and Hashnest MAKES their own Asic miners. Finally, if u would be able to deliver 3 months ROI, WTF u need anyone else to sell this service to, just make millions without external investments.

Whoever invests in this junk is a very naive person and will lose their money. However, as seen many times before, greed conquers all and I m sure I ll be seeing posts about Hashocean not paying, what s going on, very soon.

Scorpian

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 07:56:53 AM

I'd say that it's a ponzi... Definitely a ponzi.
b-trading

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:51:02 AM

Hi,

When you register there you get 15 KHs for free. If you don't buy minimum contract - what is 20KHs (now around 0.019 BTC) after few days this free KHs will stop mining for you. But when you buy at least minimum contract this 15 KHs will be yours forever.

I know that now a lot of cloud mining services turn in scam, but... What do you think?
Since i have been a victim of bitcoincloudservice and pbmining and some others cloud mining service,  for nowadays i really dont belive in cloudmining again.. And rather to do staking on POS coins or go for trading
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 12:09:16 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2015, 12:23:14 PM by tmfp

All that other thread is about is people repeating the same crap about that dust giveaway.
Also, it's interesting to see you go from skeptic to active referral promoter just because they sent you a couple of bucks.

I know very little about video card mining script, nor do I want to. I do know a little about establishing legitimacy of companies/business opportunities though....

HashOcean.com domain was registered less than a year ago, but their "news" items stretch back to 2012.
How is that?
They say in their news 26th Jan 2015
The most frequent problem was extremely long domain name. Users were complaining that it was difficult to not only memorize this name but also write it. For this reason we moved our site and now we have shorter and simpler domain name: hashocean.com.

Anyone here know what the previous domain was called?
Anyone here used previous version of the site?
No, I didn't think so....

Their stats are mind boggling, the premise being that they have millions of videocards installed at their globally spread 'data centers' and huge numbers of dust customers.
Does anyone have any proof of any of this, apart from their word?

It's all very well taking someone's word for something, but when you find out that they deliberately lie about other stuff, it doesn't do your confidence in what they say much good.
It's the little things....one of my infallible (so far) sniff tests for scams is customer testimonials.
If they are fake, then so is the company. I mean, why fake a customer when you have over quarter of a million real ones, right?

"Satisfied customer" from HashOcean site

"Satisfied customer's" clone runs something called if(we)

TBH, it stinks like Hashprofit did.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 02:15:20 PM

Hi,

Since i have been a victim of bitcoincloudservice and pbmining and some others cloud mining service,  for nowadays i really dont belive in cloudmining again.. And rather to do staking on POS coins or go for trading

This,POS is much better and much safer option. I like DMD Diamond, Clam and Flycoin.

mrsalve

Activity: 263

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 01:33:49 AM

It's hard to a say but I think I have made back my 11,16$ investment.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀