Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:38:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HashOcean.com - Cloud Mining Service  (Read 34282 times)
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 07:07:52 AM

I contacted them yesterday and offered to visit their Nurnberg datacenter(s). It's about 560 km from my home to Nurnberg.

I had several reasons:
- I'm looking for a place to invest (more) money
- I always wanted to see a datacenter
- I could vouch for their service here on the forum

Guess what they replied.  Roll Eyes

that they are a ponzi and there is no Datacenter?
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 08:01:06 AM

I contacted them yesterday and offered to visit their Nurnberg datacenter(s). It's about 560 km from my home to Nurnberg.

I had several reasons:
- I'm looking for a place to invest (more) money
- I always wanted to see a datacenter
- I could vouch for their service here on the forum

Guess what they replied.  Roll Eyes

Let us be clear. Have you ever had any doubt about what they would reply? If the answer is yes, you re a TOTAL MORON. But I do not think you are so no surprise there.

There are 3 groups of people who would invest into that kind of junk:

1) people who know it s a ponzi but choose to gamble in order to potentially make some quick money.
2) total idiots who cannot control their greed and are so naive to think they re legit.
3) Smart people who would never touch anything like this. Ever.

Which group are you?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
ComaWombat

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 10:20:57 PM

Pretty weird google search statistics for a service which was supposedly established in 2012 and which had 150 000 users in 2014, wouldn't you guys agree?  Grin

https://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=hashocean
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 05:39:19 AM

Pretty weird google search statistics for a service which was supposedly established in 2012 and which had 150 000 users in 2014, wouldn't you guys agree?  Grin

https://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=hashocean

Again the same question, which group do u belong to?

ComaWombat

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:24:01 PM

Again the same question, which group do u belong to?

I belong to the group of people who mocked Chris The Fucking Beekeeper while you were defending his scammy actions:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=759743.msg9913571#msg9913571 (see the post below yours and a few below after that)

(Sorry, I had to post that for shits and giggles. Just a little reminder from the past and that wasn't even that long ago.)  Grin
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:57:28 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2016, 10:37:27 AM by BitBustah

Let us be clear. Have you ever had any doubt about what they would reply? If the answer is yes, you re a TOTAL MORON. But I do not think you are so no surprise there.

Well actually, yes. And if for that reason you feel the need to call me a moron, go ahead. Calling me a moron says more about you then about me. I keep my cool and try not to offend people.

Some *legit* companies offer company tours. And, I wanted to see how they would react. That's all. And if their answer was yes, I would have visited their datacenter for sure.

I've been in this "BTC world" for a few months now and I must say I'm dissappointed. There's little to earn without investing, people want everything for free or for cheap, ... There's no way to earn something decent. People spent hours each day to claim like 0.5 - 1 USD. Not worth it.

My goal was to own/earn 1 BTC in 2016 and I'm pretty sure I'm not getting there by claiming, clicking, joining, selling, ...  I wanted to sell my faucet but no one was offering a decent price.

That being said: I invested some money in HashOcean. If it turns out to be a scam, so be it. In real life people get scammed every day. Investing in real life is also never without risk.

Since I joined HO I got paid twice. I'll post my findings later on.
vuxbt

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 05:29:18 PM

any news form HashOcean? Smiley
ComaWombat

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 05:53:25 PM

"If it turns out to be a scam"

Oh, come on! They have a counterfeit news history leading back to 2012. They claimed to have 150 000 users in 2014 although the site came online in January 2015.

And according to a thread in Litecointalk they had fake employee photos stolen elsewhere from the net. The site layout is stolen from DigitalOcean.

No need to wait for the payouts to stop until this can be called a scam.
LsHallo

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 05:54:20 PM

It's working so far and i got all payments on time. I'm at 130kh/s now.
Here is the last withdrawal: https://blockchain.info/tx/a6abf7aaa6ef1bbc06f10814a7ebc20a098f5c0b326d3a67175a852c938a1bc5

But you should be careful as many signs are red.
adicted

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 06:24:03 PM

"If it turns out to be a scam"

Oh, come on! They have a counterfeit news history leading back to 2012. They claimed to have 150 000 users in 2014 although the site came online in January 2015.

And according to a thread in Litecointalk they had fake employee photos stolen elsewhere from the net. The site layout is stolen from DigitalOcean.

No need to wait for the payouts to stop until this can be called a scam.

They can't even prove they have a mining farm or something, its been a scam from the very beginning
BitBustah

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:40:08 PM

I don't care where they get their money. As long as they keep paying me (and eventually my profits) I'm happy.

Like I said, haven't earned a lot in the "BTC world". If anyone has a better idea, shoot.

All payments correct and on time so far.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:46:28 PM

I've been in this "BTC world" for a few months now and I must say I'm disappointed. There's little to earn without investing, people want everything for free or for cheap, ... There's no way to earn something decent.

As compared to what other world?

I don't care where they get their money.

They get their money from people just like you.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
BitBustah

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 02:23:46 AM

As compared to what other world?

The real world where you get paid for your work.  Roll Eyes
U2016

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 02:25:39 AM

what news? They are up time, and paying yet , i am looking forward when they will stop paying and eventually become a scam.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 06:48:24 AM

I don't care where they get their money. As long as they keep paying me (and eventually my profits) I'm happy.

Like I said, haven't earned a lot in the "BTC world". If anyone has a better idea, shoot.

All payments correct and on time so far.
They are paying you with other people's money
That's how ponzi works and it will always be like that Roll Eyes

Want some suggestion ?
Go work for them, money tastes better when you got it from your own hard work Smiley
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:13:54 AM

Is hashocean still paying , cause its a long time running cloudmining , since January 2015, all signs are red but who joined on January 2015 those should have already made ROI on June 2015 and after that all profit.
I know this is a ponzi, but I am impressed at how long this has been running. Not advisable to join, they must be near their end, but I envy those who joined on January 2015 and invested quite some, they are some happy folks now.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:53:31 AM

Well actually, yes. And if for that reason you feel the need to call me a moron, go ahead. Calling me a moron says more about you then about me. I keep my cool and try not to offend people.

Some *legit* companies offer company tours. And, I wanted to see how they would react. That's all. And if their answer was yes, I would have visited their datacenter for sure.

I've been in this "BTC world" for a few months now and I must say I'm dissappointed. There's little to earn without investing, people want everything for free or for cheap, ... There's no way to earn something decent. People spent hours each day to claim like 0.5 - 1 USD. Not worth it.

My goal was to own/earn 1 BTC in 2016 and I'm pretty sure I'm not getting there by claiming, clicking, joining, selling, ...  I wanted to sell my faucet but no one was offering a decent price.

That being said: I invested some money in HashOcean. If it turns out to be a scam, so be it. In real life people get scammed every day. Investing in real life is also never without risk.

So what did they say when you asked them to visit? I d just like to hear what kind of excuse do they use?

aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 01:58:57 PM

So what did they say when you asked them to visit? I d just like to hear what kind of excuse do they use?

I don't expect that they even answer. But even if they did, probably it is "trade secret" or other bullshit.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 03:15:04 PM

Cloud mining was really profitable back in the days but now a days, I do not think its profitable anymore if I'm honest.
Also the fact that its a lot more difficult and that there are a lot of scammers indeed,
Hashocean can be trusted by the way.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 03:19:10 PM

Hashocean can be trusted by the way.

Trusted in what way?
Trusted to stop paying out when they run out of new investors, or trusted to be actually mining and legitimate?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: