Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:42:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HashOcean.com - Cloud Mining Service  (Read 34282 times)
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 09:36:24 PM

Try to answer this:
  • why such a successful mining company with millions of GPU hashing 24/7 all over 7 datacenters spread in the world, would NOT post just a single little tiny picture of their assets or their employers?
  • why they dont declare which pool they are mining to? (like other companies did in the past till they pulled out their hash from a bigger pool because of 51% issue and made their own pool)

To all saying: "Idc where that money coming from as long as i get paid" > you are a scammer like them because you aware of the scam and you accept money stolen from other users (and you know it).

aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:02:40 PM

Hashocean can be trusted by the way.

Trusted in what way?
Trusted to stop paying out when they run out of new investors, or trusted to be actually mining and legitimate?

Yes, and i get your point, but you must admit that it can be cost effective if we invest early. There are not too many options where you can get your ROI after 3-4 months. Of course it is a risk, but is not profitable (early investments)?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 12:48:40 AM

Yes, and i get your point, but you must admit that it can be cost effective if we invest early. There are not too many options where you can get your ROI after 3-4 months. Of course it is a risk, but is not profitable (early investments)?

Don't call it an "investment". There is no investing going on. It's a gamble, plain and simple. But you don't even know the odds of winning. You're just guessing.

Buy & Hold
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 07:15:44 AM

Trusted in what way?
Trusted to stop paying out when they run out of new investors, or trusted to be actually mining and legitimate?

So you do acknowledge the fact it s a scam and you do know you re being paid by money stolen from other people who ve invested after you. Yet, you still choose to stay in cause it s profitable!!!!

Dude, you deserve to lose every single satoshi invested into this junk. Scammers and those who support scammers deserve no better option.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 09:11:06 AM

Trusted in what way?

Don't even dare to call that Investment
Those company is not Investing your money, he just rotate the money around the users and then giving it back to you Grin
When you made a ROI they are giving you another member money and those poor member who joined late in the game might get scammed
Basically they gave you a stolen money and yet you still took it with happy face Smiley
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2979

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 03:44:20 PM

Trusted in what way?

Those company is not Investing your money, he just rotate the money around the users and then giving it back to you Grin
When you made a ROI they are giving you another member money and those poor member who joined late in the game might get scammed
Basically they gave you a stolen money and yet you still took it with happy face Smiley
I though that they are legit but they are the same as other cloudmining slow earnings and the money is cycle from new member to old member.
So its better to stay away in this kind of cloud mining site.. just beware guys now there's no legit cloudmining site these months.. so if you are a risk taker well its up to you.. if you still buy a hashrate. Just always remember we are here to warn you and telling the truth what will happen after several days or months..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 16734

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 04:17:57 PM

Try to answer this:
  • why such a successful mining company with millions of GPU hashing 24/7 all over 7 datacenters spread in the world, would NOT post just a single little tiny picture of their assets or their employers?
  • why they dont declare which pool they are mining to? (like other companies did in the past till they pulled out their hash from a bigger pool because of 51% issue and made their own pool)
I'd like to add to your list: Why would a successful mining company need me? If they can offer ROI in a few months, they don't need my, any large investment fund would love to do business with them!

fbarcelo

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 12:38:00 PM

There are endless discussions about which company is a ponzi and which one is a real miner.

This is my personal situation with HashOcean

Invested   -0,25493000   11/05/2015
Payout    0,45329960   
Profit    0,65775699   (Includes BTC used for new buys)
Net Result   0,1983696   

Daily Average   0,002074943   Profit/DFI
Days from invest   317,00   
Total Days to ROI   122,86   Payout/Average
Days Left to ROI   -95,60   Invested-payout/Average
Current Power   453 KH/s   

At the same time I've lost 0,50 in hashnest, now I'm recovering slowly using market to buy/sell GHS, but as I've see in cloud mining you have "honest" with ensured negative profit and scammers with theoretical positive profits that sometimes becomes true and sometimes they run away with your money (I've earn some with hashocean, scrypt.cc and lost with ltcgear, hashprofit, zenminer) but always lost with genesis, hashnest and at that time zenminer suposes to be in the honest group.

So cloud mining is not an investment, it's a lottery, if you pick the correct scammer at the correct time you may win, you will loose in all the other cases.

This is my HashOcean referee link, if you will register with them please use this link.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 01:17:03 PM

There are endless discussions about which company is a ponzi and which one is a real miner.

This is my personal situation with HashOcean

Invested   -0,25493000   11/05/2015
Payout    0,45329960   
Profit    0,65775699   (Includes BTC used for new buys)
Net Result   0,1983696   

Daily Average   0,002074943   Profit/DFI
Days from invest   317,00   
Total Days to ROI   122,86   Payout/Average
Days Left to ROI   -95,60   Invested-payout/Average
Current Power   453 KH/s   

At the same time I've lost 0,50 in hashnest, now I'm recovering slowly using market to buy/sell GHS, but as I've see in cloud mining you have "honest" with ensured negative profit and scammers with theoretical positive profits that sometimes becomes true and sometimes they run away with your money (I've earn some with hashocean, scrypt.cc and lost with ltcgear, hashprofit, zenminer) but always lost with genesis, hashnest and at that time zenminer suposes to be in the honest group.

So cloud mining is not an investment, it's a lottery, if you pick the correct scammer at the correct time you may win, you will loose in all the other cases.

The problem is that your winnings come from money stolen from somebody else. You know this and you approve this. So it s no different then stealing money from that other person by yourself.

fbarcelo

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 03:03:07 PM

The problem is that your winnings come from money stolen from somebody else. You know this and you approve this. So it s no different then stealing money from that other person by yourself.

Did you consider that if you play lottery and win you are stealing money from others?

We must understand this is not an investment, and they are not real companies it's like a lottery (without the positive social impact of lottery, here the scammer get the big part and of course rules aren't transparent nor fair)
They evaluate the risk of being caught by law and assumes the risk to perform the scam
We should evaluate the risk related to put money on them considering that their main objective is to steal as much they can

Anyway in the process someones are lucky and earns.
With the "real" miners you will loose, slowly, but certain

This is my HashOcean referee link, if you will register with them please use this link.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:18:41 PM

Trusted in what way?

I though that they are legit but they are the same as other cloudmining slow earnings and the money is cycle from new member to old member.
So its better to stay away in this kind of cloud mining site.. just beware guys now there's no legit cloudmining site these months.. so if you are a risk taker well its up to you.. if you still buy a hashrate. Just always remember we are here to warn you and telling the truth what will happen after several days or months..
Well the only legit one right now is hashnest, but good luck making ROI since the difficulty has been increasing these past months and it really hard to get any profit from it Sad
This is why i left mining and cloud mining scheme
You need to live in country that has cheap electricity like China to be able to profit anything
I remember when i can mine bitcoin with CPU Tongue
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:11:57 PM

Did you consider that if you play lottery and win you are stealing money from others?

We must understand this is not an investment, and they are not real companies it's like a lottery (without the positive social impact of lottery, here the scammer get the big part and of course rules aren't transparent nor fair)
They evaluate the risk of being caught by law and assumes the risk to perform the scam
We should evaluate the risk related to put money on them considering that their main objective is to steal as much they can

If they would come forward as say, yes we re ponzi and you can make money only if u gamble, u know how many people would invest? Much less. But they state they re legit and lot of other people do not know they are gambling and do not know their money will be stolen. You do know and still support them. If you want to gamble, use gambling website, there re tons of them. Dont support crypto ponzi cause all they will do is to steal money, shut down the website and then open another one to hurt even more people.

Is this something you want to be part of?

BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:24:28 PM

Everyone can have his or her opinion... I'm not saying they are legit or not.

Just telling you about my progress:
Expecting my next payment tomorrow. Fifth in a row, at 28% of my investment.
mhurezanu

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:09:38 PM

Everyone can have his or her opinion... I'm not saying they are legit or not.

Just telling you about my progress:
Expecting my next payment tomorrow. Fifth in a row, at 28% of my investment.

I'm in it since last summer, 14'th of july to be more precise, and I honestly never had an issue with delayed payouts or anything.
I did put 50lei (about $13) out of my own pocket into it and been re-investing ever since. my account has reached about $200 worth of value (600kh).
I get about $3,50 every two days, have withdrawn my investment a long time ago and bought some speakers with it, and been using what I get out of it as gambling money, buying usb flashes and so on, and re-investing into them aswell.
After the whole ore-mining scam (I invested in them with btc earned from hashocean) I have to admit I was a little skeptic about them but I calculated my return on investment on actual money I put into it and I'm waaaay over, about $100 over since about 3 months ago, and I'm still gonna keep investing into them.
Don't get me wrong, not telling anyone to go and throw your money at them, I'm just giving my opinion that a calculated amount of money could be invested into anything if you think you could live without it because think about it, if it works, yay, it works, if it doesn't, that's life.

Just ask arround for more details.
Open to PM's aswell.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:14:07 PM

I'm in it since last summer, 14'th of july to be more precise, and I honestly never had an issue with delayed payouts or anything.
I did put 50lei (about $13) out of my own pocket into it and been re-investing ever since. my account has reached about $200 worth of value (600kh).
I get about $3,50 every two days, have withdrawn my investment a long time ago and bought some speakers with it, and been using what I get out of it as gambling money, buying usb flashes and so on, and re-investing into them aswell.
After the whole ore-mining scam (I invested in them with btc earned from hashocean) I have to admit I was a little skeptic about them but I calculated my return on investment on actual money I put into it and I'm waaaay over, about $100 over since about 3 months ago, and I'm still gonna keep investing into them.
Don't get me wrong, not telling anyone to go and throw your money at them, I'm just giving my opinion that a calculated amount of money could be invested into anything if you think you could live without it because think about it, if it works, yay, it works, if it doesn't, that's life.

Just ask arround for more details.
Open to PM's aswell.

Thanks for sharing. I'm hoping to reach thesame results. Smiley
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:00:25 PM

If they would come forward as say, yes we re ponzi and you can make money only if u gamble, u know how many people would invest? Much less. But they state they re legit and lot of other people do not know they are gambling and do not know their money will be stolen. You do know and still support them. If you want to gamble, use gambling website, there re tons of them. Dont support crypto ponzi cause all they will do is to steal money, shut down the website and then open another one to hurt even more people.

Is this something you want to be part of?

it is right that who ever is telling that invest in this ponzi in the start so that atleast you will get back your investment and then can share some profit which is actually the loss of others. What all have told is absolutely correct. Even if you are first invester , you are taking step to encourage the ponzi scheme and the others are seeing the transaction of other investing and then he also thinks of investing. If genuienly no one invest in this scheme even if he is the first one then automatically they will stop it because when no one is their to invest then how will they run their scheme.

To really finish this ponzi schemes , stop to invest in this schemes even if you are the first one . If no investors are their then automatically they have to shut down this schemes and their wont be anymore fraud or scammers in this bitcoin society.
yoona

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:04:51 PM

Well the only legit one right now is hashnest, but good luck making ROI since the difficulty has been increasing these past months and it really hard to get any profit from it Sad
You need to live in country that has cheap electricity like China to be able to profit anything
Only legit is hashnest? what about genesis-mining? Got some hash there, not much though :p
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:15:54 AM

Only legit is hashnest? what about genesis-mining? Got some hash there, not much though :p

Impossible to take investiment back with LifeTime contract in Genesis-Mining. Everybody that bought it is repentant. Some people say that another contracts give profit, but i don't trust it anyway. Everything depends coin price. If coin price goes up you make profit, if it goes down or stay stabilized you lose money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
yoona

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:24:50 AM

Impossible to take investiment back with LifeTime contract in Genesis-Mining. Everybody that bought it is repentant. Some people say that another contracts give profit, but i don't trust it anyway. Everything depends coin price. If coin price goes up you make profit, if it goes down or stay stabilized you lose money.
well i use it for ether mining, i am hoping that one will rise in the future :p
HackerBOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 06:56:55 AM

Hi,

I open this thread to talk about HashOcean.com - Cloud Mining.

When you register there you get 15 KHs for free. If you don't buy minimum contract - what is 20KHs (now around 0.019 BTC) after few days this free KHs will stop mining for you. But when you buy at least minimum contract this 15 KHs will be yours forever.

I use this service from around 6 months and i already reach ROI.

I know that now a lot of cloud mining services turn in scam, but... What do you think?

how much earn in month with 20KHs+15KHs free?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: