Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:35:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HashOcean.com - Cloud Mining Service  (Read 34282 times)
crilleaz

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

★ Always strive for the best ★

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 08:31:39 PM

Let people lose money on this. For some, it s the only way they can learn.

Listen to that guy, he email support, they told him halving wont affect them and he still believes them. Greed is a very powerful motivator. Let them lose money.

Well, even if they quit in the coming six months, I made quite a bit of money.

Stolen money from other ponzi supporters like you.

Everyone knows there is a risk involved, right? This is just like buying altcoins on the exchange.

LiskFaucets. The hub and rotator for Lisk faucets. Overview faucets | RotatorReferral generator
Vote for 'liskfaucets' as delegate so we can ensure higher faucet rewards!
yoona

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:35:08 PM

Listen to that guy, he email support, they told him halving wont affect them and he still believes them. Greed is a very powerful motivator. Let them lose money.

Everyone knows there is a risk involved, right? This is just like buying altcoins on the exchange.
Lol, I think you missed some 'discussions' the last few weeks. There was a war on ponzi's, or still is you be carefull what you say lol
crilleaz

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 08:38:35 PM

Lol, I think you missed some 'discussions' the last few weeks. There was a war on ponzi's, or still is you be carefull what you say lol

Yup, I missed that one. Care to explain?

LiskFaucets. The hub and rotator for Lisk faucets. Overview faucets | RotatorReferral generator
yoona

Activity: 493

Live by your own rules

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:34:37 AM

Yup, I missed that one. Care to explain?
Perhaps check the board: investor-based games, you'll get the idea
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:42:34 AM

I also joined hashocean and I'm still on my first month. I will not invest here until i myself can prove that it is paying. My plan is that after I will receive my return on investment, I will start investing big in this service. I do hope that this site will stay longer and stronger. Currently, I am earning to some servie that paid.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:22:43 AM

Whatever the opinions are, I hope they are the real deal. Only 11 more payments to go before I reach ROI.

crilleaz

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 08:04:08 AM

Whatever the opinions are, I hope they are the real deal. Only 11 more payments to go before I reach ROI.

Congratz! Hoe much did you invest?

skyline_king

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:08:25 PM

i have been using hashocean for 2 months now, i used the 15kh to get me .003 then i added .012 to buy 20 more khs and i do say i have had 2 payments my next is due in about 10 days and if this go i will use my next 3 payments to get more hash power and then i can get the min in 8 days or so.
it is hard to prove and cloud mining site is not a scam but they have been up for i think almost 2 years so it shows that get alot new people investing or they make a profit somehow.

eobot has been up for 2 years they are still paying aswell so maybe some of these sites are legit who knows
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:11:08 PM

i have been using hashocean for 2 months now, i used the 15kh to get me .003 then i added .012 to buy 20 more khs and i do say i have had 2 payments my next is due in about 10 days and if this go i will use my next 3 payments to get more hash power and then i can get the min in 8 days or so.
it is hard to prove and cloud mining site is not a scam but they have been up for i think almost 2 years so it shows that get alot new people investing or they make a profit somehow.

eobot has been up for 2 years they are still paying aswell so maybe some of these sites are legit who knows

If Hashocean made profit like they told us by using a lot of GPU cards, then do your self a question, why do they need us ? They can keep winning and selling the coins they mine in an exchange without our help, but we have said it a lot of times, these guys are a ponzi soon to collapse.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 04:21:12 PM

Eobot maybe is legit, but it'sa very bad investiment. I think that is the worse legit Clound Mining site.

And HashOcean isn't legit, anytime the site can close and everybody will lose their money. No way to have investiment back after 4 months with a trusted investiment. It would be wonderfull, but impossible. Now you just can wait and see if you can make some profit before the sites down.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
mcb1221
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 04:34:19 PM

I bought 20KHS power on Hashocean 1 month ago and i have already got my ROI , now whatever comes to me is a profit.
I also have a account on eobot but i find hashocean better than eobot.

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 2987

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 05:05:29 PM

I bought 20KHS power on Hashocean 1 month ago and i have already got my ROI , now whatever comes to me is a profit.
For now its better to start a loan than buying hashrate in this site because you need to wait for a months before you reach the ROI..
So its very slow earnings.. but if this site is long term and this service is forever its better to start invest now but we dont know what will happen in the future if they will run or stay? so its still better to make a profit in lending section with collateral than waiting for a months to make a profit..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
crilleaz

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 05:28:42 PM

For now its better to start a loan than buying hashrate in this site because you need to wait for a months before you reach the ROI..
So its very slow earnings.. but if this site is long term and this service is forever its better to start invest now but we dont know what will happen in the future if they will run or stay? so its still better to make a profit in lending section with collateral than waiting for a months to make a profit..

I only have to wait 1 month to get my ROI of another 3 BTC lol

BitBustah

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:17:16 PM

Congratz! Hoe much did you invest?

Not a lot.. Almost 0.09 BTC.
BitBustah

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:19:07 AM

Could it be that these guys have some mining rigs installed in their basements and call this their "datacenters"? Leased lines aren't that expensive anymore (well not in my country).

Even if so, I wouldn't care.
crilleaz

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 08:20:52 AM

Could it be that these guys have some mining rigs installed in their basements and call this their "datacenters"? Leased lines aren't that expensive anymore (well not in my country).

They properly mine on a smaller scale and invest the bitcoins they get. If they are smart they can play the (altcoin)markt because they have such a large amount of btc laying around. They should be able to sustain the business if they're doing it already for 2 years.

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:46:37 AM

They properly mine on a smaller scale and invest the bitcoins they get. If they are smart they can play the (altcoin)markt because they have such a large amount of btc laying around. They should be able to sustain the business if they're doing it already for 2 years.

Trust me when these guys see 250 BTC pure profit from the idiots who keep sending money to this project, they will run away with the same lame excuse we got hacked. 250 BTC is 100K USD, and opening another site like this costs no more than 3000 USD if you want top notch website, they can add 15.000 USD as a starting capital in this new website and can keep doing this forever.
Of course as long as people send money to them, so best is to stay away ,even if you make ROI, you are stealing other persons money, as if they mine, they can show us some data, but they don't show nothing.
BitBustah

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:38:54 PM

you are stealing other persons money, as if they mine, they can show us some data, but they don't show nothing.

Like those who steal satoshis from my faucets? Like those who join captcha typing projects on the forum? Are you for real?
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:25:28 PM

And they don't have any picture proof for that, funny right Grin
Trust me, there are already far too many bitcoin ponzi scam happened in the past, what makes this one different than the others Tongue
Learn what is Ponzi scheme and hopefully you understand that there are no real mining here Tongue

Nope, they managed to keep alive for 2 years because many people keep pouring their money into their website
More investor = longer time to survive
But for how long the can last Tongue
When the investor decided to stop pouring their money in, that's when the show goes down Sad
crilleaz

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 09:17:40 PM

And they don't have any picture proof for that, funny right Grin
Trust me, there are already far too many bitcoin ponzi scam happened in the past, what makes this one different than the others Tongue
Learn what is Ponzi scheme and hopefully you understand that there are no real mining here Tongue

Nope, they managed to keep alive for 2 years because many people keep pouring their money into their website
More investor = longer time to survive
But for how long the can last Tongue
When the investor decided to stop pouring their money in, that's when the show goes down Sad

Or they invest it smart..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: