Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:32:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HashOcean.com - Cloud Mining Service  (Read 34282 times)
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:33:28 AM

Does cloud mining goes ponzi before halving or it will continue to pay after halving?

Sorry, but i don't understand how you connect mining with ponzi? Ponzis have nothing to do with halving or mining it is just financial pyramid.

There s a big time connection. Halving should bring BTC price increase and if this takes place, most ponzies would like to keep as much BTC for them, not to repay their customers.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:48:05 AM

Does cloud mining goes ponzi before halving or it will continue to pay after halving?

Sorry, but i don't understand how you connect mining with ponzi? Ponzis have nothing to do with halving or mining it is just financial pyramid.

There s a big time connection. Halving should bring BTC price increase and if this takes place, most ponzies would like to keep as much BTC for them, not to repay their customers.

But is it not proportional to deposited BTC by new customers? Probably it will be enough just change "power" or contracts price..  Roll Eyes hm..

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
crilleaz

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

★ Always strive for the best ★

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 02:02:39 PM

I've emailed them a while back and they say the payouts will be the same during the halving because they also mine other coins and invest.

LiskFaucets. The hub and rotator for Lisk faucets. Overview faucets | RotatorReferral generator
Vote for 'liskfaucets' as delegate so we can ensure higher faucet rewards!
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 03:14:10 PM

I've emailed them a while back and they say the payouts will be the same during the halving because they also mine other coins and invest.

don't trust their words , probably they will disappear at that time
the halving should half the reward and double the price if things go like expected , so even if they are mining alts I don't think they will pay the same rates like what they are paying now , cause I said most likely the price will double or at least in 600ish
biggbox

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 03:37:54 PM

Their mining efficiency is too good to be true. lol. I believe many experts in this forum would love to understand how they optimized their setups. Smiley

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:07:12 PM

Their mining efficiency is too good to be true. lol. I believe many experts in this forum would love to understand how they optimized their setups. Smiley

I tell you they are the same team as hashprofit which did claim the same, they mine altcoins and invest. The truth is no expert can understand how optimized their setup are, but any expert here will tell you the only thing you need to know, they are just a financial pyramid scheme, so optimized setups doesn't exist at all, otherwise they would show it to us.
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:42:10 AM

I tell you they are the same team as hashprofit which did claim the same, they mine altcoins and invest. The truth is no expert can understand how optimized their setup are, but any expert here will tell you the only thing you need to know, they are just a financial pyramid scheme, so optimized setups doesn't exist at all, otherwise they would show it to us.

I still do not understand how someone can purchase 100KH/s and get way better payouts than I can mining on a GPU with the same algorithms when my GPU mines scrypt for example 7 times faster. I get just over 700KH/s mining Scrypt for example.

According to Hashoceans webpage, they use the same gpu type that I use which is an R9 280x and use them to mine different coins and algos.

I know that some devs keep special versions of mining software with speed boosts for algorithms which you can try and buy off them, but Hash Ocean either have a very good algo hashing speed expert or they are just making it up.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:49:19 AM

+1

No expect can understand their setup cause there s no setup. It s like going public saying u ve got a rocket that ll reach Saturn and when NASA experts ask how or to see data, you say, nah, trust me, I have it.

BS and people ll cry cause of this.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:56:11 AM

the main Question :
can hashOcean give proof ? maybe real hashrate, or photos of his hardware mining..? if he can't do it, im sure he use ponzi scheme like cloudminr, hashprofit, bitcoin cloud mining etc.
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:26:29 AM

the main Question :
can hashOcean give proof ? maybe real hashrate, or photos of his hardware mining..? if he can't do it, im sure he use ponzi scheme like cloudminr, hashprofit, bitcoin cloud mining etc.

so what do you think, when they will collapse?
a week before halving?
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:34:59 AM

the main Question :

so what do you think, when they will collapse?
a week before halving?

It is just pure speculation! They can collapse even tomorrow. It all depends on whether they already have collected enough BTC or not.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
crilleaz

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

★ Always strive for the best ★

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 12:49:52 PM

Well, they're still paying out!  Roll Eyes

LiskFaucets. The hub and rotator for Lisk faucets. Overview faucets | RotatorReferral generator
Vote for 'liskfaucets' as delegate so we can ensure higher faucet rewards!
nethack

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:37:38 AM

hey all register under me and youll get free gift on the spot!! Shocked Wink Tongue Cheesy
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:44:52 AM

hey all register under me and youll get free gift on the spot!! Shocked Wink Tongue Cheesy

please stop trying to lure people into a ponzi...
Keimling27

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 12:12:33 PM

One idea!

I think they dont mine with hardware they collect the Bitcoins and make speculation on the bitcoin markets. Maybe with good bots and they have earnings much more as 40% in one month. In this case they can pay over years good earnings and make by themselves good earnings.

Some people earn their money at forex. This people make it with bitcoins. If they are good or have good bots they can do a long time but not for ever that is clear.

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 12:39:56 PM

One idea!

I think they dont mine with hardware they collect the Bitcoins and make speculation on the bitcoin markets. Maybe with good bots and they have earnings much more as 40% in one month. In this case they can pay over years good earnings and make by themselves good earnings.

Some people earn their money at forex. This people make it with bitcoins. If they are good or have good bots they can do a long time but not for ever that is clear.

Yeah, but that's not quite the point is it?
For that total guess to hold water, it means they are also big time liars with all the nonsense about being 'cloudmining' a total fabrication.
I don't know about you, but I don't fancy giving money to some anon in the internet who is telling complete fiction.

Re: Forex trading and making loadsa mone, there's an much quoted stat in the biz called 90/90/90 which stands for 90% of traders lose 90% of their money in the first 90 days.
The idea that you plug in a bot and watch the profits roll in is laughable, nearly as laughable as someone paying 50% a month interest on their stake money.
Fail.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1313

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:32:48 PM

Indeed, at least till this day they still paying their members but who knows what will happen in the near future? They might turn to be a scam without any notifications, so it is always a risk in this kind of site. They have been alive for more than 2years already, so its better to stop investing in this site when you have got your ROI.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:58:49 PM

Indeed, at least till this day they still paying their members but who knows what will happen in the near future? They might turn to be a scam without any notifications, so it is always a risk in this kind of site. They have been alive for more than 2years already, so its better to stop investing in this site when you have got your ROI.

They are online since January 2015 and their website is lying trying to make them look like they were here since 3 years which they were not. 1 this and 2 no data of mining are big red flags, if you miss them then I am not sorry at all for any loss you may occur cause you have been warned several but really several times regarding hashocean, but some people only learn the hard way.
Keimling27

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:27:04 PM

Sorry for missunderstanding. Mayby they are liar but why.

Nobody will give nobody money for investment.

1 There are good bots for forex trading but they are not cheap.

2 you need money for buy the bot and start to trade.

There is a big risc thats true but their plan is working over 1 year and they pai out.

A Ponzi scheme will not work such a long time because you can not recruit faster members as payout the bitcoins to the members. This will work only a short time.

I will not make advertising for hashocean but i want to scrutinize the offer from hashocean.

fbarcelo

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 07:03:26 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2016, 07:57:44 PM by fbarcelo

Sorry for missunderstanding. Mayby they are liar but why.

Nobody will give nobody money for investment.

1 There are good bots for forex trading but they are not cheap.

2 you need money for buy the bot and start to trade.

There is a big risc thats true but their plan is working over 1 year and they pai out.

A Ponzi scheme will not work such a long time because you can not recruit faster members as payout the bitcoins to the members. This will work only a short time.

I will not make advertising for hashocean but i want to scrutinize the offer from hashocean.

Well I give you my case

here are endless discussions about which company is a ponzi and which one is a real miner.

This is my personal situation with HashOcean, tomorrow will be 1 year since "investment"

Invested   -0,25493000   11/05/2015
Payout    0,58930650   
Profit    0,84754330   (Includes BTC used for new buys)
Net Result   0,3343765   

Daily Average   0,002322036   Profit/DFI
Days from invest   365,00   
Total Days to ROI   109,79   Invested/Average
Days Left to ROI   -144,00   Invested-payout/Average
Current Power   522 KHS   

Average prod by KHS   0,00000719   

Estimated daily by current   0,003753887   

As you see I've have a good ROI with them, at the same time I've lost 0,50 in hashnest, now I'm recovering slowly using market to buy/sell GHS.
Also loose and earn some on other ponzi schemes and loose on Genesis mining
I did not recommend them neither said that they are serious, really I'm almost sure they are a ponzi.

But as I've said some times, cloud mining is not an investment, it's a lottery, if you pick the correct scammer at the correct time you may win, you will loose in all the other cases.
You will loose for sure with legit companies, so take it as gambling and consider these rules

1- If you want to contribute to BTC infrastructure build a node and run it by yourself, if you have free electricity, there are chances to have some profit, if not you will loose money, but contribute to the network security.
2- f you want to contribute to BTC infrastructure and don't want to build a node and run it by yourself, buy some hash on legit companies if that exist (there are chances that Genesis mining and hashnest are the only ones in these category) you will convert part of your money to BTC but less than buying it directly on the market without waiting.
3- If you just want to have some BTC, buying them on the market is the fastest and cheaper choice
4- If you like to gamble on ponzi schemes "invest" in them, sometimes you will loose (most of them) and sometimes you could win. but consider it as gambling not an investment.

5- Enjoy your life and BTC :-D

This is my HashOcean referee link, if you will register with them please use this link.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: