Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:10:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HashOcean.com - Cloud Mining Service  (Read 34282 times)
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:54:52 PM

Is hashocean a scam yes or no? Simple question.
Because i've been there for almost 2 months (+/-) and never had any problems with them.
At this moment do i also have 70 KH/S.

answer is very easy:scam sites are those, witch arenot paying any more. hashocean is paying nowadays, so they arenot scam yet, but I am (as almost of bitcoins users) 98% sure they are ponzi, and as all ponzi sites, they will become scam soon or later, so if you decide to invest more, be careful.
Anony121

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:59:31 PM

Because i've been there for almost 2 months (+/-) and never had any problems with them.

answer is very easy:scam sites are those, witch arenot paying any more. hashocean is paying nowadays, so they arenot scam yet, but I am (as almost of bitcoins users) 98% sure they are ponzi, and as all ponzi sites, they will become scam soon or later, so if you decide to invest more, be careful.

Well, the only thing i invest is the amount of bitcoins i earned from them.
So i'm not really planning to invest some of my own money in it.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway."
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:39:08 PM

Honestly cloud mining or even solo mining is not profitable.. they running a service which is not profitable.. they know they can not make a profit so they are starting  business like this cloud mining to rent their own machine to other which is its obvious a scam because cloud mining or solo mining is not profitable..
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 01:41:30 AM

did anyone visited any of their datacenters?
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:16:43 AM

There were a few person who wanted to visit that German Data center, in Nurburing I guess, but they didn't receive a positive answer for that. Don't know about the other data centers, but sure it can be easy for someone here to visit their so called New York data center if it exists, oops no data center exists and they are only stealing money from latest investors to pay earlier ones until there are no more later investor, then its goodbye for them. Halving is a crucial point, and we are only 1 month way. I expect some big big crying after halving in many of the topics of Hashocean super mega scam. I call it like that as it has a lot of investors and is the most well known mining scam, so this makes it a super mega scam.
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:49:54 AM

They have never provided address for their data centers
even no pictures have been posted for mining machine  Huh
crilleaz

Activity: 236

★ Always strive for the best ★

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 08:57:26 AM

But their rewards went up these past weeks for me Cheesy

LiskFaucets. The hub and rotator for Lisk faucets. Overview faucets | RotatorReferral generator
Vote for 'liskfaucets' as delegate so we can ensure higher faucet rewards!
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 11:08:59 AM

There were a few person who wanted to visit that German Data center, in Nurburing I guess, but they didn't receive a positive answer for that. Don't know about the other data centers, but sure it can be easy for someone here to visit their so called New York data center if it exists, oops no data center exists and they are only stealing money from latest investors to pay earlier ones until there are no more later investor, then its goodbye for them. Halving is a crucial point, and we are only 1 month way. I expect some big big crying after halving in many of the topics of Hashocean super mega scam. I call it like that as it has a lot of investors and is the most well known mining scam, so this makes it a super mega scam.

halving has nothing to do with them, they only pay with BTC, they dont mine BTC with gpus ...
Ritch

Activity: 197

Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:03:28 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2016, 08:19:05 PM by Ritch

Let`s have a look for example  to Hashocean`s userlist: sunpower18*** (11/14/2015)   312 415 KH/s   —   350.27035572 BTC

Any questions? Do the math Wink
As I wrote and write every year there are some very simple rules to become ri(t)ch with all kinds of BTC-investment [Ponzi-shemes]:
1. Quick-in -> quick-out
2. Spread as much you can (downgraded in classes of risks)
3. You have to be ri(t)ch at the beginning, because money only comes to money (btw: actual CLDMine is down/death, but I got all my investment back as shown on their goodbye-page and in my wallet Wink)

There are allways two kinds of loosers:
1. Guys who ignore the simple rules
2. Guys who never invested

So my tipp fpr noobs are:
1. Withdraw as long you have not your investment back on your wallet
2. After full ROI reinvest max 50% of your dayly income

best regards,
ritch

BEST EXCHANGER BTC<>EUR, CAN$<>BTC, SEPA and PAYPAL fast and easy!
Didldak

Activity: 150

Oh boy!

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:14:17 PM

Let`s have a look for example  to Hashocean`s userlist: sunpower18*** (11/14/2015)   312 415 KH/s   —   350.27035572 BTC

So what are you saying? That you have earned 350 BTC there?

Hey.. watsup.
Ritch

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:20:59 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2016, 08:37:38 PM by Ritch

So what are you saying? That you have earned 350 BTC there?

yep, sunpower18 has earned 350 BTC so far and tomorrow more Wink Sure, the investment was high but with some good refferalls it´s ok. (Good Refferalls = Investors in the Top100)

Didldak

Activity: 150

Oh boy!

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:25:03 PM

You dont know that sunpower person is real. if it that aint you. How much did YOU earn?

Hey.. watsup.
Ritch

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:49:28 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2016, 09:09:54 PM by Ritch

You dont know that sunpower person is real. if it that aint you. How much did YOU earn?

Not Sunpower, but Sunpower18... Wink In my BTC-lifetime since 2009? Well, since the end of 2013 I didnt "work" anymore as someones slave. With the next halving my wallet will made 20+% this year and at the end ... who knows. Ri(t)ch is if you dont need much money to live, but enough money to live without any future-problems. Wink

BTW: You should know it -> BTC and ETH is the future of money --- and XAPO is the exchanger Wink.

soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:18:26 PM

sunpower18*** (11/14/2015)   312 415 KH/s   —   350.27035572 BTC

How can you be so sure, this guy is for real..
I mean, who will invest hell lot of money on mining website which are not for real

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:32:18 PM

btw: actual CLDMine is down/death, but I got all my investment back as shown on their goodbye-page and in my wallet Wink)

So are you saying that the Guaranteed Refunds list is real and you were on it?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Ritch

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:04:58 AM

btw: actual CLDMine is down/death, but I got all my investment back as shown on their goodbye-page and in my wallet Wink)

So are you saying that the Guaranteed Refunds list is real and you were on it?

Well, believe it or not. On CLDMine was an "insurance"-knob for investors over 1000$. I guess, all that paybacks were payed by low-investors, because CLD would have big problems, if they scam the big ones. How much BTCs are needed to find a scammer i.e. via darknet faster than the police? Wink

(sorry my bad english -  I´m not a native speaker)

best regards

Ritch

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:17:36 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2016, 04:46:48 AM by Ritch

sunpower18*** (11/14/2015)   312 415 KH/s   —   350.27035572 BTC

I mean, who will invest hell lot of money on mining website which are not for real
Who? Me. Over years with several sites. Sometimes I lost some bugs but overall I got a very good income with "scamming" real scammers. Have a look to my simple rules. High risk = low investment / low risk = high investment. Spreading is important and NEVER BE GREEDY.  Cool
It´s mostly not important how much you invest - important is the time - quick-in/quick-out. (BTW: Sunpower18 is only an example of my investments - I´m richer than him Wink)

All other income I made via BTC-e&Co. ATM with chinese trading-sites without any scammers - so I have to be a night-worker. Wink I know the potential of BTC since 2009 and it was and is much better than all other curencies (but ETH).
Three screens, one is: http://bitcointicker.co/

best regards

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:13:56 AM

Who? Me. Over years with several sites. Sometimes I lost some bugs but overall I got a very good income with "scamming" real scammers. Have a look to my simple rules. High risk = low investment / low risk = high investment. Spreading is important and NEVER BE GREEDY.  Cool
It´s mostly not important how much you invest - important is the time - quick-in/quick-out. (BTW: Sunpower18 is only an example of my investments - I´m richer than him Wink)

All other income I made via BTC-e&Co. ATM with chinese trading-sites without any scammers - so I have to be a night-worker. Wink I know the potential of BTC since 2009 and it was and is much better than all other curencies (but ETH).

best regards
Can you explain me how you count risk - i mean how you know that Ponzi scheme is high risk or low risk?
Example of HashOcean will be good - If i count correct, you invested around $50k - Is it high investment for you? If so, how you check that HashOcean is low risk, before you invest?

Can you show us Bitcoin address to which HashOcean make your payments?

Thank you!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:30:45 AM

Any questions? Do the math Wink
As I wrote and write every year there are some very simple rules to become ri(t)ch with all kinds of BTC-investment [Ponzi-shemes]:
1. Quick-in -> quick-out
2. Spread as much you can (downgraded in classes of risks)
3. You have to be ri(t)ch at the beginning, because money only comes to money (btw: actual CLDMine is down/death, but I got all my investment back as shown on their goodbye-page and in my wallet Wink)

There are allways two kinds of loosers:
1. Guys who ignore the simple rules
2. Guys who never invested

So my tipp fpr noobs are:
1. Withdraw as long you have not your investment back on your wallet
2. After full ROI reinvest max 50% of your dayly income

best regards,
ritch

How do we know and what guarantees do we have that you are not paid by them, to encourage more people to join them, right now near halving so they can make more money.
Just like the person above me said, please provide all the needed evidences before making such clamorous claims.
Ritch

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 10:55:51 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2016, 11:23:50 AM by Ritch

best regards
Can you explain me how you count risk - i mean how you know that Ponzi scheme is high risk or low risk?
Example of HashOcean will be good - If i count correct, you invested around $50k - Is it high investment for you? If so, how you check that HashOcean is low risk, before you invest?

Can you show us Bitcoin address to which HashOcean make your payments?

Thank you!

Dear Keyscore44

I never (but have) invest(ed) in high-promise-%-shemes because mostly all of them were and are scammers with no winning for the investors! Well, learning by doing till you have the "feeling" for different investment-shemes. All about 1% per day is HYIP and all over 2% is (mostly) scam in my experience. Sure HO is a HYIP but no Scam as long I´ve invested there, because I got allready a very high ROR.
(My real Rate Of Return you can see, if you have a look to the price of BTC over the last 8 month. Then add my bonus-KHS from refferalls in the HO-Top100. More than 1% from Refs ... plus 23 Cent/KHS price in own investment, you know? Wink)

Investments in that class need a lot of money able to renounce in worst case. But the principle is allmost the same if you invest 6.20$ or some $k.

PS: I have a lot of BTC-adresses - cold and warm - and I would be an idiot to post them in public. Wink All my public links lead to free fauchets or REAL exchanger, so nobody will loose a fuck*** cent, because i love that curencies and dont want anyone to loose "real" money [FIATs] Wink.

best regards

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: