Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:17:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰 Earn 70% comissions by selling my tutorial [0.07 BTC/Sale]  (Read 3065 times)
Book672 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:13:53 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2015, 09:53:39 AM by Book672

Hello, I am trading altcoins for a long time and put together a tutorial about trading altcoin and making big profits with it. You can view it here:

I`ve sold it to many people and got good positive feedback everytime. Since it's selling very fast, I thought I share my profits with you, and let newbies from this forum make some money too.

So I opened an affiliate campaign where you can earn 70% comission for every sale you make (sell my tutorial with your affiliate link), which is 0.07BTC/sale. Sell it to as many people as you can and earn 0.07 BTC/sale. If you manage to sell it to 100 people you just earned 7BTC.

Easy, no strings attached, free, and working!

How to sell it:

1) Go here: http://satoshibox.com/565ebf8712fb6d55678b457d/partner

2) Paste your bitcoin address in the textbox

3) You will see your referral link there  (direct link for ads , HTML format for blogs  or BBCODE for forum advertising)

4) Advertise your referral link on social media, blogs, forum signature, etc..

5) Earn 0.07BTC/sale, which will be automatically paid to your bitcoin address

Tips to promote/advertise it

• You can use social media to promote it: twitter, google+,facebook
  • Create your own wordpress or blogger blog about earning bitcoin and put all your reflinks there
  • Create a youtube video and put your ref link in the description
  • Advertise it with:   http://mellowads.com   or  https://a-ads.com  or https://bitmedia.io  or other ad networks
  • Put your ref link on your faucet website or any bitcoin related site you have
  • Put your ref link in the forum signature space

Easy money, good luck and happy earning! Smiley
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:59:34 AM

Ok so you are saying that you have a method turn 0.01 to 10 btc in two days and you looking who will sell this for 0.04?

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:02:13 AM

Since you are a newbie and most likely you are just here to scam, can you provide that your method is really working? instant buy sites is really fishy too
Book672 (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:01:38 AM

Ok so you are saying that you have a method turn 0.01 to 10 btc in two days and you looking who will sell this for 0.04?

Exactly. How much should I sell it for 20BTC ?

Nobody buys stuff that is more expensive than 0.05 BTC, atleast not in the digital goods sector. I tried selling it for 0.09 and got only a few sales, but for 0.04 i already sold it to many people.

Sorry but that is a very fair price, and affiliates get 60% of it so: 0.024 BTC

Since you are a newbie and most likely you are just here to scam, can you provide that your method is really working? instant buy sites is really fishy too

What do I have to prove to you? You are accusing me , you should prove it.

If you want to test my trading system, then buy it, I`m not giving it out for free.
HardForkComing

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:05:55 AM

I sell a tutorial as well, but I'm not here to advertise it.

What I don't understand is:

Why in the hell are you still here, selling this "cheap" book?
I've been into trading for more than 5 years (FX) and I'm still learning new stuff about trading each day.
How are you able to teach someone in just a few hours?

What's more misleading, is this:

I'll give you 1 BTC, if you'll be able to give me 2 in 2 days.

This reminds me of people who tell you: "Buy low, sell high".
Book672 (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:11:24 AM

Why in the hell are you still here, selling this "cheap" book?

I got tons of bitcoin that is true, but I want to help people to earn bitcoin too.

I bought bitcoin early in 2012 and traded altcoins since then. But trading altcoins needs work and you have to keep up to date with all new altcoins that can potentially go up and research it.

I just rely on passive profits now , and I want to give other peoples the chance to do the same.

My book sells well you you will have no problem selling it with my affiliate too, and we can share profits. Take care Smiley
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:15:05 AM

your method is legal ?
your method is really work ?
are you have try it ?

Roll Eyes

if you have 0.01 you can turn in to 10btc in 2days ? and from 10btc to 1000btc ? right ?
how much BTC you have now ?

can you share proof of your earning ? maybe your bitcoin address + signe message ?
ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:16:01 AM

I`ve sold it to many people and got good positive feedback everytime. Since it's selling very fast, I thought I share my profits with you, and let newbies from this forum make some money too.

So I opened an affiliate campaign where you can earn 60% comission for every sale you make (sell my tutorial with your affiliate link), which is 0.024BTC/sale. Sell it to as many people as you can and earn 0.024 BTC/sale. If you manage to sell it to 100 people you just earned 2.4BTC.

Why not provide us the positive feed back you already have?

How do your affiliate payouts work?Automatic or manual?

Book672 (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:20:14 AM

your method is legal ?
are you have try it ?

Roll Eyes

if you have 0.01 you can turn in to 10btc in 2days ? and from 10btc to 1000btc ? right ?

can you share proof of your earning ? maybe your bitcoin address + signe message ?

Yes , yes and yes.

I`m still trading.

No you cant turn from 10 to 1000 because of 2 reasons: 1) The altcoins I trade have low volume 2) There are only a few altcoins that make you money, the others are crappy

So the best you can do is turn 0.01 into 10 and then repeat.

secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:25:12 AM

your method is legal ?
are you have try it ?

Roll Eyes

Yes , yes and yes.

No you cant turn from 10 to 1000 because of 2 reasons: 1) The altcoins I trade have low volume 2) There are only a few altcoins that make you money, the others are crappy

So the best you can do is turn 0.01 into 10 and then repeat.

so your method is trading with "low volume market" and waiting whales pump it ?
how if my money (0,01) not turn into 1 BTC at 2days ? any guarantee ?
Book672 (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:31:12 AM

Yes, i can detect altcoins that can be pumped with 70% accuracy.

No guarantee, it might take 1 week sometimes, but I have traded CHIP today:

https://yobit.net/en/trade/CHIP/BTC#24H

Bought at 112 and sold at 170 a few hours later Smiley

So I opened an affiliate campaign where you can earn 60% comission for every sale you make (sell my tutorial with your affiliate link), which is 0.024BTC/sale. Sell it to as many people as you can and earn 0.024 BTC/sale. If you manage to sell it to 100 people you just earned 2.4BTC.

Automatic. You didnt read the first post I said there its automatic:

5) Earn 0.024BTC/sale, which will be automatically paid to your bitcoin address[/b][/color]

You enter your address there, the ref link will be generated, advertise the ref link, make sales, and the bitcoin goes automatically into your address when somebody buys the book

If you sell it 20 times then you will get 20 x 0.024BTC transactions coming into your bitcoin address automatically.
HardForkComing

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:39:08 AM

Yes, i can detect altcoins that can be pumped with 70% accuracy.

No guarantee, it might take 1 week sometimes, but I have traded CHIP today:

https://yobit.net/en/trade/CHIP/BTC#24H

Bought at 112 and sold at 170 a few hours later Smiley

Automatic. You didnt read the first post I said there its automatic:

5) Earn 0.024BTC/sale, which will be automatically paid to your bitcoin address[/b][/color]

You enter your address there, the ref link will be generated, advertise the ref link, make sales, and the bitcoin goes automatically into your address when somebody buys the book

If you sell it 20 times then you will get 20 x 0.024BTC transactions coming into your bitcoin address automatically.
Can you show a screenshot of your CHIP profits from today?
Book672 (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:00:28 AM

Sure:

http://i67.tinypic.com/yms2c.png

This one was actually one of my worst trades, I should have bought it at 108 and sold it at 190, but no worries the profit was still nice.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 12:27:49 PM

Sure:

This one was actually one of my worst trades, I should have bought it at 108 and sold it at 190, but no worries the profit was still nice.

wow quite interesting. Is there any way i can just follow you on trading in yobit? I would like to take a free copy so that i can show others is it true or not that i can atleast make some profits following your book.

ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:15:18 PM

Wow, hi fascinated but still asking free copy Cheesy

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Book672 (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:38:51 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2015, 02:19:25 AM by Book672

Wow, hi fascinated but still asking free copy Cheesy

C`mon dont be hypocrite, first you say I`m selling it too cheap and it should be more expensive, and now you want it for free? Cheesy

Sorry but I don't sell it for free. If you want to get it for free, promote it with your affiliate link, sell 2 copies and then you can buy it yourself with the profit you made.

wow quite interesting. Is there any way i can just follow you on trading in yobit? I would like to take a free copy so that i can show others is it true or not that i can atleast make some profits following your book.

I dont think yobit has any feature that allows you to follow trades, plus I`m trading sometimes on c-cex too, there are interesting coins there too.

Book672 (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 02:08:58 AM

So I see no affiliate sales yet, nobody wants to earn 0.024 BTC / sale?

Come on people, this is the easiest way you can earn passive profits by advertising my tutorial.
HardForkComing

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 02:20:22 AM

Are you willing to give me a vouch copy? I'll give my honest review and might help you promote this book, if it's not a lame method.
Book672 (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 02:28:42 AM

Are you willing to give me a vouch copy? I'll give my honest review and might help you promote this book, if it's not a lame method.

I could change my mind, but what is the guarantee that you don't sell it yourself after?

Since there was no demand yet, I decided to raise the comission to 70%, last offer.

You now people can earn 70% comission of the price, that is 0.028 BTC / sale forever. That is the last offer, you can basically make you full time living by just selling 20 copies / month. Think about it guys.

The 70% comission is permanent, you can promote it right away!

The easiest way to earn 0.028 BTC!
Book672 (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 02:39:30 AM

I really can't give away free copies but here is a preview of my guide, as you can see it's pretty short and to the point. No BS talking in it, just straight to the facts.

This is the intro, obviously to see the entire guide you have to buy it. My guide talks about trading on yobit, c-cex, and other exchanges and selecting the best altcoins that can make 200%-5000% profits, or in other words turn 0.01 BTC easily into 10BTC in a short time.

http://i63.tinypic.com/swsr2x.png
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: