Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:07:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] BTC $100  (Read 607 times)
Gildarts (OP)

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:51:49 AM

hi

i want to sell $100 worth of btc for Moneygram.

you send first or escrow.

you will pay the Mg Fees

Note:Don't send me bullshit massage like split the fees or asking for skype etc

Regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:36:48 PM

hi

you will pay the Mg Fees

Regards
If you are willing to sell below the market rate and cover the MG fees then I would be able to quickly purchase the entire $100 worth of BTC you are selling. I am obviously not sending first so you would either need to send first or we can use escrow, which you would cover the fees for.

LMK.
Gildarts (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:16:46 PM

hi

you will pay the Mg Fees

Regards
If you are willing to sell below the market rate and cover the MG fees then I would be able to quickly purchase the entire $100 worth of BTC you are selling. I am obviously not sending first so you would either need to send first or we can use escrow, which you would cover the fees for.

LMK.

your post make no sense.. Sigh
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:49:50 PM

hi

you will pay the Mg Fees

Regards
- snip -

No.

Your post makes no sense.

You didn't say anything about how many bitcoins you want to sell.  You didn't say anything about what exchange rate you want to use for the bitcoins.

I'm sure that Quickseller would be happy to pay the MG fees and send you $100 in exchange for 0.46296 BTC. If he isn't, then I would be willing to do so.

On the other hand, you'll have a VERY difficult time finding anyone willing to send you $100 and pay the MG fees in exchange for only 0.2932 BTC.

Exactly how many bitcoins are you willing to sell for $100?

Gildarts (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 02:34:45 AM

hi

you will pay the Mg Fees

Regards
- snip -

No.

Your post makes no sense.

You didn't say anything about how many bitcoins you want to sell.  You didn't say anything about what exchange rate you want to use for the bitcoins.

I'm sure that Quickseller would be happy to pay the MG fees and send you $100 in exchange for 0.46296 BTC. If he isn't, then I would be willing to do so.

On the other hand, you'll have a VERY difficult time finding anyone willing to send you $100 and pay the MG fees in exchange for only 0.2932 BTC.

Exactly how many bitcoins are you willing to sell for $100?

what he asked me already posted.

The biggest scammer of this site asking me to pay the fees where i already posted i will not pay mg fees fucking read again.

i am selling $100 btc for Mg of course 1:1(at the time of deal) it means you need to send $100 mg.

Sorry i am not that dumb sell btc at low rate And where the fuck is $100 = .463 Huh

Why the fuck you think i just have 1 address to save my btc?

edit : you're fucking more dumb than qs at least he can understand that i am selling $100 worth of btc.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:06:42 AM

i am selling $100 btc for Mg of course 1:1(at the time of deal) it means you need to send $100 mg.

As I said, depending on the exchange rate used, both QS and myself are happy to send $100 and pay the MG fees.

$100 worth of BTC is: The amount of bitcoin for which you can get someone to pay you $100.

So, if the best offer you can find is $100 for 0.463 BTC, then by definition 0.463 BTC is $100 worth.  There is no "official" exchange rate, and there is nobody in control of the exchange rate.  The rate is simply whatever a seller can get a buyer to pay them.  That's how it works.

- snip -
fucking read again.
- snip -
where the fuck is
- snip -
Why the fuck you think
- snip -
you're fucking more dumb than qs

Good luck with your search.

Plonk!
Gildarts (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:19:53 AM

As I said, depending on the exchange rate used, both QS and myself are happy to send $100 and pay the MG fees.

$100 worth of BTC is: The amount of bitcoin for which you can get someone to pay you $100.

So, if the best offer you can find is $100 for 0.463 BTC, then by definition 0.463 BTC is $100 worth.  There is no "official" exchange rate, and there is nobody in control of the exchange rate.  The rate is simply whatever a seller can get a buyer to pay them.  That's how it works.

- snip -
fucking read again.
- snip -
where the fuck is
- snip -
Why the fuck you think
- snip -

Plonk!

if the exchange reate produce by buyer/seller then i am selling .463 btc for $1k mg i will pay the mg fees.

Let me know !
abacus

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

a clockwork miner

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 10:08:49 AM

- snip -
fucking read again.
- snip -
where the fuck is
- snip -
Why the fuck you think
- snip -

Plonk!

if the exchange reate produce by buyer/seller then i am selling .463 btc for $1k mg i will pay the mg fees.

Let me know !

You obviously don't know what plonk means.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: