Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:36:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Igot.com continue to its Blocking Money for Long time  (Read 1290 times)
vjonty (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 12:46:16 PM

HI All

Igot.com is continue to blocking money for long time and not responding to users, for fiat withdrawals and BTC withdrawals. my friend lost almost $4000 blocked in Igot.com wallet pending for withdrawal from last 4 months, (I come to know when I contact him and asked about my pending withdrawals) and this time my withdrawal  of $320 (20700INR) is pending from last 10 days no process is done yet.

How long this will be continued ?

We all should stand up and take action against such portals to force shut-down?

What you suggest ?

Regards
vjonty
ezak

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:43:10 PM

I think you need to read this
Bitcoin Exchange Igot Challenges Scam Allegations
http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-exchange-igot-challenges-scam-allegations/

rickday

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 01:32:16 PM

No...Igot is not scam service.
Just it takes time to solve the problem. Please be patient.

booletic

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:30:12 PM

I have 20 BTC pending since 3 months, I hope you solve the problem the soonest.
vjonty (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:35:11 AM

Yes I believe that igot.com was best before jan 2015, I used to buy/sell over this platform, But my question is "if withdrawal takes more then months, which used for Buy/sell btc where Market volatility is +/-5% every day, what is use of that service? its mean Igot is using users money for thiere business nothing more then that,

Users are loosing Value due to delay in withdrawals , So if Eevery user feel loss in buying selling on igot, then what is use of igot Services? its conider as equal to Fraud/scam, here is only that we receive money after year Cheesy

BTC are used for Remittance for quick transfer of money, but if igot service is take 1monht or more for withdrawal then bank wire transfer is much batter then buying BTC from Igot ,

I think we should force Igot to shut-down if they are not in position to provide services ,

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 09:03:06 AM

I have had my $50 stuck with Igot.I made those buggers to pay me back in no time.I had to cross the limits and mess with them to take the actions.I wrote a long mail pretending to be a client's lawyer to Igot.I had written them a very professional mail with my personal details and further stating that as a lawyer we're going to sue the company as we've received too many complaints from the consumers .We have an entire group of people signing an online petition against Igot.I wrote a mail to their support , facebook page with multiple claims.In two days I got a mail saying  sorry for the inconvenience they have caused and my transaction was successfully done! You have to just question a support ticket with their legal conditions and you're done.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 03:52:55 PM

What possible problem could cause such delays in coin withdrawals?
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 04:49:20 AM

What possible problem could cause such delays in coin withdrawals?

I saw a lot of reports from people on this forum and elsewhere who got their Fiat/BTC stuck in that exchange and a very few that were able to get it out was only after they published their complaints publicly that their issues were resolved and that too after a long time. I would advice anyone to not use their services, they're most probably a scam.

everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 04:55:23 AM

I wonder why people don't do research for such sites before depositing their coins to it , igot was declared a scam site 3 months ago here , But unfortunately igot is still alive operating on internet , i think there are yet more victims to suffer.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:40:11 AM

I wonder why people don't do research for such sites before depositing their coins to it , igot was declared a scam site 3 months ago here , But unfortunately igot is still alive operating on internet , i think there are yet more victims to suffer.
So true .Even if you Google Igot the next 5 links after the main Igot page are their scam accusations .Or just Google the keyword igot scam and there you have a list of people with their frustrated comments.Care should have been taken by doing a little bit of research before doing any transactions on not so reputed sites.
BTC-trader20

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 06:02:45 PM

Yep - unfortunately, I have to agree to most most posts here. It's looking more and more like iGot is just a scam. The alternate email to support - dan@igot.com has been disabled. I have had a $500 USD wire transfer deposit not even posted to my account (nor any confirmation it was ever received) for 20 days now, with no response whatsoever from support. This is well before the supposed bank account suspension due to stolen funds.

Not looking good at all  Angry
rickday

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:22:30 PM

Sorry but Dan left igot
vjonty (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:15:42 AM

So

its almost 1 month i have not recieved any money from Igot, and Igot support yet not replied properly

So its time to for all we should come together and file legal case against Igot.com lets it ban forever
within 1 month it will banned from India

Regards
Vjonty
mirrorcrax

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 12:29:40 PM

I already reported them to cyber crime authority in Australia, their bank in the UAE, media in the UAE and proceeding to report them to the UAE central bank, consumer protection, the police and later Kenya central bank, India and Hongkong authorities.

Suffice to say, Rick Day has really pissed me off and I have made it my prerogative to share my sad experience with Igot to everyplace they operate in and expose the lies.

subhy

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:33:26 PM

I'm also waiting for over 45 days. Bank and bitcoin withdrawal both are pending.
Will be registering a police complaint.

People behind IGOT

ANSHUMAN VIJAYKUMAR DAYMA - Director Identification Number : 05131885
SUMAN VIJAY KUMAR DAYMA - Director Identification Number : 00201187

Address: #223, 2nd floor, 4thMain, 3rd Cross, Chamrajpet, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560018

Anyone from Bangalore can give this office a visit if it really exists. But those directors do exist.

Will complain in SEBI also.
vjonty (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 12:02:51 PM

hi
all friends

My withdrawal marked as Completed and its almost 5 days I have not received any money back

now I got has proved its Fraudulent company and its time to take actions against this company
vjonty (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 12:12:05 PM

Mr. Rickday you have to start paking you bags its time for you to go for jail ;;
joyjeet

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 09:05:45 AM

Registration details for IGOT TECH SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED

COMPANY NAME
IGOT TECH SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
CIN
U72900KA2012PTC061947
REGISTERED DATE
1/2/2012
REGISTRATION NUMBER
CATEGORY
Company limited by shares
SUB CATEGORY
Indian Non-Government Company
SUB CATEGORY
Private
LISTED / UNLISTED
Unlisted
ADDRESS 1
223/7, 2ND FLOOR, 4TH MAIN
ADDRESS 2
3RD CROSS, CHAMRAJPET
CITY
BANGALORE
STATE
Karnataka
PINCODE
APPROVAL STATUS
Approved
COUNTRY
INDIA
CONTACT INFO
ppswamy_49@hotmail.com

Get your money out of iGot: http://themerkle.com/how-to-get-your-money-back-from-igot/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: