Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:37:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hosting service where i can pay with btc?  (Read 541 times)
FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:30:31 PM

Anyone got suggestions where I should host my website and pay with btc? Or a free one, but it needs 99.99% uptime and can take loads of traffic. Or a cheap hosting service is also good. Also I want to pay monthly not for a year in one time.

Thanks in advance!

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:33:00 PM

Anyone got suggestions where I should host my website and pay with btc? Or a free one, but it needs 99.99% uptime and can take loads of traffic. Or a cheap hosting service is also good. Also I want to pay monthly not for a year in one time.

Thanks in advance!

I offer some basic webhosting, but i don't offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, i've heared great things about steadyturtle, maybe they can help you out...

FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 03:06:12 PM

Thanks in advance!

I offer some basic webhosting, but i don't offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, i've heared great things about steadyturtle, maybe they can help you out...
How much does your hosting cost? I really need none at this moment. Send me a PM please.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6108

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 03:14:07 PM

There is Namecheap.com which is probably the most known website that offers both hosting and buying domains that accepts bitcoin and for more you may want to check this list : http://www.whoishostingthis.com/compare/bitcoin/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 03:17:01 PM

There is Namecheap.com which is probably the most known website that offers both hosting and buying domains that accepts bitcoin and for more you may want to check this list : http://www.whoishostingthis.com/compare/bitcoin/
Thanks for your suggestion, but I have bought hosting from steadyturtle, I hope they won't block faucets.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6108

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 03:47:41 PM

Thanks for your suggestion, but I have bought hosting from steadyturtle, I hope they won't block faucets.

You had to ask before using them but I suppose you are good to go , That's their official thread on the forums : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=972575.0 and if you see the reviews I see someone using it for Faucets already and he seem fine so you should be fine as well ! Good luck.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 03:57:02 PM

You had to ask before using them but I suppose you are good to go , That's their official thread on the forums : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=972575.0 and if you see the reviews I see someone using it for Faucets already and he seem fine so you should be fine as well ! Good luck.
Thank you, but I have some difficulties. I paid the btc and it has 9 confirmations now and it still says unpaid invoice...

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
altcoinhosting

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:09:18 PM

How much does your hosting cost? I really need none at this moment. Send me a PM please.

I was driving home, so i didn't see your reply Smiley
I don't use pre-defined packages anymore, and i've switched to a custom package for every client...

If you're ever in need for some hosting in the future, send me the requirements in PM and i'll make a quote Smiley
Good luck @ steadyturtle. I've heared good things about them

FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:40:19 PM

I was driving home, so i didn't see your reply Smiley
I don't use pre-defined packages anymore, and i've switched to a custom package for every client...

If you're ever in need for some hosting in the future, send me the requirements in PM and i'll make a quote Smiley
Good luck @ steadyturtle. I've heared good things about them
After 12 confirms by the network, the status changed to paid.
I will send PM now.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Pollak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Pollak

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:55:36 PM

There is a user here: altcoinhosting who accepts itcon and several altcoins. I wanted to try them, but his packages are very expensive..

altcoinhosting

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:04:41 PM

There is a user here: altcoinhosting who accepts itcon and several altcoins. I wanted to try them, but his packages are very expensive..

The packages i advertised were usually rather "large" (lots of bandwith, diskspace, databases, ftp-users, cronjobs, installable scripts,...).
I've always had smaller packages, but they were not prominently displayed on the mainpage (they started around $1.5/month for yearly contracts, and about 2.5 for monthly contracts). That's why most people think i'm rather expensive.
Nowadays, i only make custom quotes... Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: