Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:21:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Christians are a hate group.  (Read 7932 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:33:47 PM

a christian with love message to brothers in pedophilia church to to Fight Same-Sex Marriage Ruling With Guns

Read my post above. He's not Christian if he's threatening anyone.

Edit: It's no longer above, since we're on the next page:

I do not hate any one person on this earth. They may be sinful, and do sinful things, like kill one another, but it is the sin that Christians are to detest. I hate murder, I hate when harm is done to one another. But the people doing it are misled, they are ignorant. They are in need of prayers, not hate. Hate does nothing for anyone. If you hate someone, you're hurting yourself, not them.

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned." - Buddha.

Obviously Christians are taught to forgive through Jesus, when the Lord's Prayer saying, "forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us." (sins = debts in the following verse)

Matthew 6:12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

13And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen. 14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: 15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

We are to pray the Lord's Prayer daily, which reminds us to forgive others daily. If we do not forgive others, we are not forgiven.

If you find examples of "Christians" hating someone, then those people are not practicing Christianity. Your study is flawed. You're only finding fake Christians (wolves in sheep's clothing). It proves nothing about how Christians are supposed to act. I've told you the truth. Christians are not to hate, if they hate anyone, they know not our Father in Heaven, if they forgive not, they are not forgiven, and are not practicing Christianity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:36:26 PM

https://youtu.be/X6-M4crDe1k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti629wLy4vU

Christian exercise the right to hate speech in USA.

Christians don't hate people. Free speech is not equal to hate speech. There is supposed to be freedom of religion in the country.

If you find someone who says they are Christian and hates someone, they are not a Christian. (this is based on the bible's definition)

1 John 4:20 If someone says, "I love God," and hates his brother, he is a liar; for the one who does not love his brother whom he has seen, cannot love God whom he has not seen. 21And this commandment we have from Him, that the one who loves God should love his brother also.

I'm no expert so I ask: who is this brother? Is this a Christian or any other human being? I don't see it following from this biblequote so maybe there's another that explains to love everyone, not just brothers. Or is it implied we are all brothers (and sisters)?

Yes, we (men and women on earth) are all brothers and sisters in Christ. Our God is our Father in Heaven, so we are all family.

All of us are family? Jesus, from Matthew 13:38,39:
The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the sons of the kingdom. The weeds are the sons of the evil one, and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 06:37:52 PM

It should be HUMANS hate other HUMANS.

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:41:20 PM

Christians don't hate people. Free speech is not equal to hate speech. There is supposed to be freedom of religion in the country.

If you find someone who says they are Christian and hates someone, they are not a Christian. (this is based on the bible's definition)

1 John 4:20 If someone says, "I love God," and hates his brother, he is a liar; for the one who does not love his brother whom he has seen, cannot love God whom he has not seen. 21And this commandment we have from Him, that the one who loves God should love his brother also.

I'm no expert so I ask: who is this brother? Is this a Christian or any other human being? I don't see it following from this biblequote so maybe there's another that explains to love everyone, not just brothers. Or is it implied we are all brothers (and sisters)?

Yes, we (men and women on earth) are all brothers and sisters in Christ. Our God is our Father in Heaven, so we are all family.

The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the sons of the kingdom. The weeds are the sons of the evil one, and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels.

Smiley

Yes, we're all family, and Jesus came to save us all. Some work for the devil and some work for God, just like one brother can disown their family but not get rid of his genes. We all came from Eve and our Father who is in Heaven, knitted us together in the womb.
Vika NSFW (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 06:43:52 PM

We are to pray the Lord

"violent countermeasures might be necessary to fight terrorism"
Dalai Lama

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 06:47:55 PM

We all came from Eve and our Father who is in Heaven, knitted us together in the womb.

Are You serious to wrote me, that the Earth was created some 6000 years ago?

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:51:57 PM

Smiley

Yes, we're all family, and Jesus came to save us all. Some work for the devil and some work for God, just like one brother can disown their family but not get rid of his genes. We all came from Eve and our Father who is in Heaven, knitted us together in the womb.

Well, that seems contrary to what Jesus said in my quote, above. We might be equally saved for this life, but unbelievers are not part of our family until they convert, and won't be saved eternally if they don't convert.

In the time shortly after the fall into sin, God came walking in the Garden of Eden and made the statement of separation - Genesis 3:15. Ever since then those of Satan are of a different spiritual family than those of God. Jesus maintains the physical family for us, so that there is chance for many to be adopted into the family of God. But they aren't in God's family until they convert.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:56:31 PM

Smiley

Well, that seems contrary to what Jesus said in my quote, above. We might be equally saved for this life, but unbelievers are not part of our family until they convert, and won't be saved eternally if they don't convert.

In the time shortly after the fall into sin, God came walking in the Garden of Eden and made the statement of separation - Genesis 3:15. Ever since then those of Satan are of a different spiritual family than those of God. Jesus maintains the physical family for us, so that there is chance for many to be adopted into the family of God. But they aren't in God's family until they convert.

Smiley

And in the same example, one brother decides to work for the devil, one brother decides to work for God. One gets killed for working on a dangerous job site, the other one gets to live forever. Doesn't make them any less family.

Edit: I think we're discussing 2 different things. I'm talking physical family, not spiritual family.

We all came from Eve and our Father who is in Heaven, knitted us together in the womb.

Are You serious to wrote me, that the Earth was created some 6000 years ago?

Are you seriously mocking a religion when you're trying to get rid of hate groups? (hypocrite)
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 07:09:36 PM

Are you seriously mocking a religion when you're trying to get rid of hate groups? (hypocrite)

What they does http://www.goarmy.com/chaplain.html ??
Seen to pray with people who kill innocent Iraqi and Lybians and put there salafi zombes.
What is this shitty Religion, used by Pentagon?

(Is there in US Army some "Falungong" Masters for "Freedom Fighters"?)

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:14:43 PM

What they does http://www.goarmy.com/chaplain.html ??
Seen to pray with people who kill innocent Iraqi and Lybians and put there salafi zombes.
What is this shitty Religion, used by Pentagon?

I told you, sinners are ignorant. If they knew what they were doing (and the consequences), they wouldn't be doing it. Our Father in heaven doesn't want anyone to die, that's why He sent His son to die for us, to be the perfect sacrifice. Jesus loved us so much He died for us. Our Father wants everyone to live forever with Him.

Evil forces, Satan (meaning the adversary), don't want people to live forever. They want us tortured, killed, destroyed before being saved. Anything going on that involves the murder of innocent blood, is not from our Father in Heaven, but is from Satan.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:16:41 PM

You can't be a real christian if you hate. Hate belongs to atheism and other Devil's cults.
Why would an atheist hate? We could care less what religious people believe. It's not like we're looking for converts to "save".
But, of course, Christians are supposed to be pacifists.  

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:18:28 PM

The USA is a big country, among all the Christians there of course not everyone is going to be sane or moderate. There are groups like the Westboro baptist Church that promote radicalism but aren't exactly pro violence. You see, the good thing with modern day Christianity is that it's no longer violent. Unlike Islam, I don't think there's any branch of Christianity that is preaching for acts like honor killings, amputations stoning and the likes. See the difference?

RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:41:57 PM

... Unlike Islam, I don't think there's any branch of Christianity that is preaching for acts like honor killings, amputations stoning and the likes. See the difference?

While I agree with you that Christians are overwhelmingly peace loving and are appalled by violence, they are still people, and somebody always has to ruin it for everyone. Groups like The Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA), Antibalaka, The Army of God, and others carry out horrendous acts in the name of Christ. They murder, torture children, amputate limbs, stone people to death. The same stuff you see from DAESH.
We live in a time when anyone is free to make up their own Jesus or Mohamed. When one can interpret religious books with whatever bias they want. Christians, Jews, Muslims pick and chose the rules they want to obey. For example a lot is made of how Muslim women cover their heads. Well, Christian women are supposed to also cover up and if they see a women uncovered they are supposed to grab her and shave her head or force her to cover.  Christians are NEVER to eat shrimp or crab, or oysters, etc. But who obeys these laws? well, ok. The Amish and a few others do.

okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 07:48:23 PM

You can't be a real christian if you hate. Hate belongs to atheism and other Devil's cults.

There is no real christians my friend, bring me just one guy who deserves it and i will recognize it.

Did you read the bible? did you see how christians live? they are everyday doing something against his religion lol...

Please dont be wrong with me, im not saying that they are bad people at all Wink

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:16:56 PM

... Unlike Islam, I don't think there's any branch of Christianity that is preaching for acts like honor killings, amputations stoning and the likes. See the difference?

While I agree with you that Christians are overwhelmingly peace loving and are appalled by violence, they are still people, and somebody always has to ruin it for everyone. Groups like The Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA), Antibalaka, The Army of God, and others carry out horrendous acts in the name of Christ. They murder, torture children, amputate limbs, stone people to death. The same stuff you see from DAESH.
We live in a time when anyone is free to make up their own Jesus or Mohamed. When one can interpret religious books with whatever bias they want. Christians, Jews, Muslims pick and chose the rules they want to obey. For example a lot is made of how Muslim women cover their heads. Well, Christian women are supposed to also cover up and if they see a women uncovered they are supposed to grab her and shave her head or force her to cover.  Christians are NEVER to eat shrimp or crab, or oysters, etc. But who obeys these laws? well, ok. The Amish and a few others do.

Yes, undeniably there have been and there are Christians that do violent things in the name of Christianity. The difference is in the numbers though, as the image I posted indicates the percentage of Muslims that stand behind violence is significant in the modern world. The sad thing is that the violence described in the holy books of Islam has become part of cultures and legislations today. If you were to look up stuff like stoning, amputations and outlawing homosexuality you'd see that it's almost exclusively predominantly Muslim countries and societies that allow such things.
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 08:27:07 PM

Christians are supposed to be pacifists.  

Have You never heard about forced conversion to christian church in Russian Empire? And epic apartheid rules based on "be christian" or not?

RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:36:07 PM

Yes, undeniably there have been and there are Christians that do violent things in the name of Christianity. The difference is in the numbers though, as the image I posted indicates the percentage of Muslims that stand behind violence is significant in the modern world. The sad thing is that the violence described in the holy books of Islam has become part of cultures and legislations today. If you were to look up stuff like stoning, amputations and outlawing homosexuality you'd see that it's almost exclusively predominantly Muslim countries and societies that allow such things.
I think your right. At this time in history it has become much more of a phenomena in Islam than Christianity.

Christians are supposed to be pacifists.  

Have You never heard about forced conversion to christian church in Russian Empire? And epic apartheid rules based on "be christian" or not?
People are sometimes ugly to each other. There are numerous examples throughout history of rational people acting hideously because someone told them "God said it was ok". It's very easy to see what is really going on when you don't believe in a god.  It's all just people being people.

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 08:46:51 PM

Unlike Islam

You need have in mind, that "salafi" is a "mindcontrol organization" and is in direct contrary with Quran. If You will more about this argument - contact Mr. Kadyrov, he will help You with religious autorities.
And forces who fight this mindcontrol organisation ISIS are muslims and other groups of OK people.

For "salafi" the popolation of Iran and some other "muslim" countries are 100% "non muslims", You can see it - there is no terrorism, no opium production, no explosions.
About that someone is angry in US, Iran is under embargo, and Afghanistan is not.

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 09:58:14 PM

In its Spring 2005 “Intelligence Report,” the Southern Poverty Law Center named the FLDS Church to its “hate group” listing because of the church’s teachings on race, which include a fierce condemnation of interracial relationships. Warren Jeffs has said, “the black race is the people through which the devil has always been able to bring evil unto the earth.”

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:10:06 PM

In its Spring 2005 “Intelligence Report,” the Southern Poverty Law Center named the FLDS Church to its “hate group” listing because of the church’s teachings on race, which include a fierce condemnation of interracial relationships. Warren Jeffs has said, “the black race is the people through which the devil has always been able to bring evil unto the earth.”

Jesus Christ came to save all of us. By the way, there are African Americans who think all white people are from Satan. God is not the author of confusion. Who do you think wants people to think only some of us are saved by our skin color? Satan. A teaching that someone is saved through their skin color, negates the fact that Jesus came to save us all, and we all needed saving. They're not Christian.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: