Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:46:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Christians are a hate group.  (Read 7932 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 06:17:52 PM

Well, Christians are not about hate. It is as silly to say that Christians hate homosexuals as it is to say a Doctor who cuts off a leg because of gangrene hates that leg.

It's not even accurate, as our Father loves everyone, even homosexuals, and He's waiting for everyone to come to Him to be saved. He will never cut anyone off from salvation until they actually die.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 07:53:40 PM

Christians are a love group.

Smiley
Oh dear, now look who's guilty of generalising.  You can't put all Christians in that same box you now.

I thought you lot were suppose to be a hate group. You know, hate the sin?

Now your claim to love sinning. You crazy mixed up kids.  Cheesy Cheesy

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 07:54:47 PM

Smiley
Oh dear, now look who's guilty of generalising.  You can't put all Christians in that same box you now.

I thought you lot were suppose to be a hate group. You know, hate the sin?

Now your claim to love sinning. You crazy mixed up kids.  Cheesy Cheesy

Love the sinner, hate the sin. We're to love everyone, and treat everyone as we would want ourselves treated.
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 08:28:34 PM

Atheists Become Emotionally Aroused When Daring God to Do Terrible Things

We examined whether atheists exhibit evidence of emotional arousal when they dare God to cause harm to themselves and their intimates. In Study 1, the participants (16 atheists, 13 religious individuals) read aloud 36 statements of three different types: God, offensive, and neutral. In Study 2 (N = 19 atheists), 10 new stimulus statements were included in which atheists wished for negative events to occur. The atheists did not think the God statements were as unpleasant as the religious participants did in their verbal reports. However, the skin conductance level showed that asking God to do awful things was equally stressful to atheists as it was to religious people and that atheists were more affected by God statements than by wish or offensive statements. The results imply that atheists' attitudes toward God are ambivalent in that their explicit beliefs conflict with their affective response.

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10508619.2013.771991
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 08:56:04 PM

Atheists Become Emotionally Aroused When Daring God to Do Terrible Things

We examined whether atheists exhibit evidence of emotional arousal when they dare God to cause harm to themselves and their intimates. In Study 1, the participants (16 atheists, 13 religious individuals) read aloud 36 statements of three different types: God, offensive, and neutral. In Study 2 (N = 19 atheists), 10 new stimulus statements were included in which atheists wished for negative events to occur. The atheists did not think the God statements were as unpleasant as the religious participants did in their verbal reports. However, the skin conductance level showed that asking God to do awful things was equally stressful to atheists as it was to religious people and that atheists were more affected by God statements than by wish or offensive statements. The results imply that atheists' attitudes toward God are ambivalent in that their explicit beliefs conflict with their affective response.

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10508619.2013.771991

"It is possible that atheists are not immune to these influences. Recent studies have shown that reminders of God increase prosocial behavior (Shariff & Norenzayan, 2007, Study 1), reduce career-related effortful behavior, and increase temptation resistance (Laurin, Kay, & Fitzsimons, 2012) not only among believers but among atheists as well. Because behavior is based on emotions and cognitions (Izard, Kagan, & Zajonc, 1988; Pessoa, 2008), it seems strange that atheists would change their behavior unless they have some emotional reactions to reminders of God—the focus of the present studies—or even an implicit belief in the efficacy of the supernatural."

Huh, interesting. lol
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:29:58 PM

Hate Islam; take it down.

LOL  Cheesy

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 01:35:04 PM

I think that the word christian and those christians who enter in the temples today is very different...

The true christian will know the difference between religion and spirituality, will know that they don't to have donate or spent money in church - because the church is not a market, will also know that everything should be free and the preacher has to help to people, especially to those who are poor.

Imagine, how will this world look like if the preachers start to teach us what is written in the Act of the Apostles? Do you think that there will be poverty? Will there will be violence and hatred between nations? Are people will able to solve their problems by reading and practicing the act of the Apostles?

I am sure, that every person who read, understand and start to live by the philosophy who is written in the New Testament, that he will have a better life. Wink

This that you say is good. But you haven't expressed the basic point in your posts. The God-man, Jesus Christ, personally took the sins of the whole world onto Himself when He died on the cross. He took the punishment for all wrongdoing on Himself. Then He arose from the dead, showing that He has the power of God. Only those who believe in Jesus for salvation will be saved.

This is what the Christian churches teach. Of course, there are some that are Christian in name only. And none of the Christian churches teaches everything correctly all the time. But there is a purpose for the Christian churches.

If you wanted to help God in His work of salvation by preaching to the unsaved, perhaps you could do it. Many people wouldn't know where to begin. The purpose of the Christian churches is to train up missionaries and pastors to teach the people about the salvation of Jesus. Thus, even though there are mistakes made, the Christian churches have a very important purpose.

Smiley

I am sure that every person who will understand why Christ die for our sins on a cross, will accept his salvation!

He die so He can show us that we, like human beings have spirit who is eternal! And by accepting that fact, we will be able to change our self. We can become like Him, a true Light who can shine trough the darkness.

We are created from flesh and blood, but there is something that it's make us more different then the rest species on this planet. We have Spirit! Scholars think that the center of the Spirit is in the between our eyes and it's true. Because, between our eyes is the 3-th eye or The Light. And if you like to unlock to power of the Light, you should try to become a pure soul! Wink

Jesus said that it is harder for a rich man to get into heaven than it is for a camel to go through the eye of a needle. Become wealthy if you want. But hang onto Jesus salvation. This will be difficult if you become rich.

Also, become rich in 3rd eye wealth if you want. But be sure to hang onto Jesus, or you will lose it all.

Most of the things I have seen written about 3rd eye and enlightenment, are things that do not conform to Jesus salvation. In fact, they seem to drag people away from Jesus salvation just like wealth does.

Smiley

Yes, the new age, third eye stuff, will lead you away from Jesus. It's demonic.

Sry guys that I miss so many post here, but now I am here and I would love to rejoin the discussion! Smiley

The Third Eye is demonic and it's going to lead me away from Jesus? - Mate, please next time before you wrote something, try to buy advise from Google or some book who will explain you what is Yoga, chakras and meditation!

Did you ever ask yourself how those people (the Prophets) have a visions about the past and the future? - It's because their 6-th chakra was opened. And do you know what you should do if you want clear and open your chakra? - Pure consciousness, mate! Wink
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 01:43:24 PM

I think that the word christian and those christians who enter in the temples today is very different...

The true christian will know the difference between religion and spirituality, will know that they don't to have donate or spent money in church - because the church is not a market, will also know that everything should be free and the preacher has to help to people, especially to those who are poor.

Imagine, how will this world look like if the preachers start to teach us what is written in the Act of the Apostles? Do you think that there will be poverty? Will there will be violence and hatred between nations? Are people will able to solve their problems by reading and practicing the act of the Apostles?

I am sure, that every person who read, understand and start to live by the philosophy who is written in the New Testament, that he will have a better life. Wink

This that you say is good. But you haven't expressed the basic point in your posts. The God-man, Jesus Christ, personally took the sins of the whole world onto Himself when He died on the cross. He took the punishment for all wrongdoing on Himself. Then He arose from the dead, showing that He has the power of God. Only those who believe in Jesus for salvation will be saved.

This is what the Christian churches teach. Of course, there are some that are Christian in name only. And none of the Christian churches teaches everything correctly all the time. But there is a purpose for the Christian churches.

If you wanted to help God in His work of salvation by preaching to the unsaved, perhaps you could do it. Many people wouldn't know where to begin. The purpose of the Christian churches is to train up missionaries and pastors to teach the people about the salvation of Jesus. Thus, even though there are mistakes made, the Christian churches have a very important purpose.

Smiley

I am sure that every person who will understand why Christ die for our sins on a cross, will accept his salvation!

He die so He can show us that we, like human beings have spirit who is eternal! And by accepting that fact, we will be able to change our self. We can become like Him, a true Light who can shine trough the darkness.

We are created from flesh and blood, but there is something that it's make us more different then the rest species on this planet. We have Spirit! Scholars think that the center of the Spirit is in the between our eyes and it's true. Because, between our eyes is the 3-th eye or The Light. And if you like to unlock to power of the Light, you should try to become a pure soul! Wink

Jesus said that it is harder for a rich man to get into heaven than it is for a camel to go through the eye of a needle. Become wealthy if you want. But hang onto Jesus salvation. This will be difficult if you become rich.

Also, become rich in 3rd eye wealth if you want. But be sure to hang onto Jesus, or you will lose it all.

Most of the things I have seen written about 3rd eye and enlightenment, are things that do not conform to Jesus salvation. In fact, they seem to drag people away from Jesus salvation just like wealth does.

Smiley

Yes, the new age, third eye stuff, will lead you away from Jesus. It's demonic.

Sry guys that I miss so many post here, but now I am here and I would love to rejoin the discussion! Smiley

The Third Eye is demonic and it's going to lead me away from Jesus? - Mate, please next time before you wrote something, try to buy advise from Google or some book who will explain you what is Yoga, chakras and meditation!

Did you ever ask yourself how those people (the Prophets) have a visions about the past and the future? - It's because their 6-th chakra was opened. And do you know what you should do if you want clear and open your chakra? - Pure consciousness, mate! Wink

They were getting information from demons. I've read plenty of books on both sides of the table, and dealt with these issues. I'm not ignorant about it.
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:46:31 PM

Everyone who practices yoga is seducing demons and deceiving him or her self.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 04:52:35 PM

The prophets of God received info from God without 3rd eye, 6th chakra stuff. They didn't need it. However, if it was involved in any way, it was because God temporarily opened it for them so they could receive messages from Him more clearly. It didn't happen through anything that the prophets, themselves, did.

People who practice meditation techniques, and who eat foods to soften and "un-calcify" their pineal gland, so that they can spiritually absorb various vibrations from without, unwittingly open themselves up to demonic control, if they don't have a good foundation in the God of the Bible, and understanding about Him.

First, found yourself on God. Next, fill yourself with the understandings in the Bible about God and Jesus salvation. I mean, FILL YOURSELF FULLY AND DEEPLY. Then, if you must monkey with 3rd eye stuff, you might be ready. But realize this. You are opening up yourself to a great struggle where the demons will be constantly trying to drag your soul away from God, into the realms of darkness. And the deeper you go into 3rd eye, the greater will be their tug on you.

The struggle won't be fun. It will be very subtle at times. And the only way you will be able to shut it off will be to allow your pineal gland to re-calcify... a thing that you will instinctively know how to keep from happening at that stage, so you won't do it.

Your only hope will be through prayer to the God of the Bible, and to Jesus, His Son, that they will hold you and keep you from being taken by the forces of evil. Yoga will only serve to reinforce the demon-strength. Why? Because God-strength comes from outside of you. It isn't within you waiting to be tapped. Since the fall into sin, the strength inside of you tends toward demonism. Using it will not help you against demons.

The point? Don't get involved with 3rd eye meditation stuff if you don't want to lose your eternal soul/self.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:34:54 PM

The prophets of God received info from God without 3rd eye, 6th chakra stuff. They didn't need it. However, if it was involved in any way, it was because God temporarily opened it for them so they could receive messages from Him more clearly. It didn't happen through anything that the prophets, themselves, did.

People who practice meditation techniques, and who eat foods to soften and "un-calcify" their pineal gland, so that they can spiritually absorb various vibrations from without, unwittingly open themselves up to demonic control, if they don't have a good foundation in the God of the Bible, and understanding about Him.

First, found yourself on God. Next, fill yourself with the understandings in the Bible about God and Jesus salvation. I mean, FILL YOURSELF FULLY AND DEEPLY. Then, if you must monkey with 3rd eye stuff, you might be ready. But realize this. You are opening up yourself to a great struggle where the demons will be constantly trying to drag your soul away from God, into the realms of darkness. And the deeper you go into 3rd eye, the greater will be their tug on you.

The struggle won't be fun. It will be very subtle at times. And the only way you will be able to shut it off will be to allow your pineal gland to re-calcify... a thing that you will instinctively know how to keep from happening at that stage, so you won't do it.

Your only hope will be through prayer to the God of the Bible, and to Jesus, His Son, that they will hold you and keep you from being taken by the forces of evil. Yoga will only serve to reinforce the demon-strength. Why? Because God-strength comes from outside of you. It isn't within you waiting to be tapped. Since the fall into sin, the strength inside of you tends toward demonism. Using it will not help you against demons.

The point? Don't get involved with 3rd eye meditation stuff if you don't want to lose your eternal soul/self.

Smiley

Wow, someone here was read more about the metaphysic... I am must admit, you speech was awesome! Smiley

True, the first time when you open the 3-th eye or the spiritual realm be sure that you will meet angels and demons. And if your faith in God is weak, believe me that you will be drag it by the demonic forces. In the New Testament, Christ mention that there will be a war at the end of the time and those who will choose the path to the Light will be marked with a tattoo on their forehead.

So, the Bible wasn't telling you that you should belong to God, instead God is belong to you and it is You who should choose to accept or don't! Wink
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:23:46 PM

Smiley

Wow, someone here was read more about the metaphysic... I am must admit, you speech was awesome! Smiley

True, the first time when you open the 3-th eye or the spiritual realm be sure that you will meet angels and demons. And if your faith in God is weak, believe me that you will be drag it by the demonic forces. In the New Testament, Christ mention that there will be a war at the end of the time and those who will choose the path to the Light will be marked with a tattoo on their forehead.

So, the Bible wasn't telling you that you should belong to God, instead God is belong to you and it is You who should choose to accept or don't! Wink

The Bible doesn't say tattoo. It says a mark. The idea that it is a tattoo, is only a guess.

God owns everything. Yet He is trying to give people their freedom from the devil and evil. Third eye stuff enhances people's slavery rather than their freedom.

The only way that people can choose to be on God's side or not, is that Jesus, through his death and resurrection, has opened the way to free choice; people had thrown their free choice away in the Garden of Eden when they followed Satan rather than God. The people that get the mark of the beast are people who have used their Jesus granted free choice to throw away the freedom that God gives them.

What does any of this have to do with God belonging to people or people belonging to God?

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:28:50 PM

The Bible doesn't say tattoo. It says a mark. The idea that it is a tattoo, is only a guess.

God owns everything. Yet He is trying to give people their freedom from the devil and evil. Third eye stuff enhances people's slavery rather than their freedom.

The only way that people can choose to be on God's side or not, is that Jesus, through his death and resurrection, has opened the way to free choice; people had thrown their free choice away in the Garden of Eden when they followed Satan rather than God. The people that get the mark of the beast are people who have used their Jesus granted free choice to throw away the freedom that God gives them.

What does any of this have to do with God belonging to people or people belonging to God?

Smiley

The mark of Cain wasn't a physical mark, so I'm leaning towards the mark of the beast not being one, and I think we already have our seal from the Lord or the mark of the beast already.

Revelation 9:4 They were told not to hurt the grass of the earth, nor any green thing, nor any tree, but only the men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

"There is no clear consensus as to what Cain's mark refers to. The word translated as "mark" in Gen. 4:15 is 'owth, which could mean a sign, an omen, a warning, or a remembrance. In the Torah, the same word is used to describe the stars as signs or omens (Gen. 1:14), the rainbow as the sign of God's promise to never again destroy his creation as with the flood (Gen. 9:12), circumcision as a token of God's covenant with Abraham (Gen. 17:11), and the miracles performed by Moses before the Pharaoh (Exodus 4:8,9,17,28; 7:3; 8:23; 10:1,2)." (link)
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:47:19 PM

Smiley

The mark of Cain wasn't a physical mark, so I'm leaning towards the mark of the beast not being one, and I think we already have our seal from the Lord or the mark of the beast already.

Revelation 9:4 They were told not to hurt the grass of the earth, nor any green thing, nor any tree, but only the men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

"There is no clear consensus as to what Cain's mark refers to. The word translated as "mark" in Gen. 4:15 is 'owth, which could mean a sign, an omen, a warning, or a remembrance. In the Torah, the same word is used to describe the stars as signs or omens (Gen. 1:14), the rainbow as the sign of God's promise to never again destroy his creation as with the flood (Gen. 9:12), circumcision as a token of God's covenant with Abraham (Gen. 17:11), and the miracles performed by Moses before the Pharaoh (Exodus 4:8,9,17,28; 7:3; 8:23; 10:1,2)." (link)

The mark of Cain was some kind of "thing" that the people could see. The reason God gave Cain the mark was so that people would see it, and not kill Cain for the evil thing he did.

Could all people back then see with their 3rd eye? Was the mark a thing that was only visible to the 3rd eye? Who knows? One thing is certain. People have been devolving since before the time of Cain. Those early people had a lot of abilities that we don't have today.

Smiley

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:08:55 PM

Everyone who practices yoga is seducing demons and deceiving him or her self.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I sure hope this is satire. If not, this is the most hogwash presented on the matter in all of time. It sounds like something someone who is morbidly obese and fully ignorant would chant, so as to justify their honey boo boo ways.

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:17:06 PM

Smiley

The mark of Cain was some kind of "thing" that the people could see. The reason God gave Cain the mark was so that people would see it, and not kill Cain for the evil thing he did.

Could all people back then see with their 3rd eye? Was the mark a thing that was only visible to the 3rd eye? Who knows? One thing is certain. People have been devolving since before the time of Cain. Those early people had a lot of abilities that we don't have today.

Smiley

There's a really interesting video discussion from Walter Veith on this: The Mark Of Cain, he discusses it as an ability (opportunity) to lead people, to form governments, to form cities, and to enslave the people, even God's people when He so chooses.

God leads us into slavery when we aren't following His commandments, so that we will repent and ask to be freed. This is seen in the bible, and there is nothing new under the sun.

So since the mark of Cain, Cain made a city, he ruled over people, and his decedents followed that line. His son Enoch (not to be confused with Noah's grandfather Enoch) was said to be the leader of the Freemasons. While God's people were the type of people to farm their land and stay away from cities.

He also discusses it a bit in his video The Herodian Mind, because Herod had the mark of Cain also. The elite who are in power over us have the mark of Cain, those who are the slave masters to the slaves have the mark of Cain. You can say those who work in the corporation of the government are slaves, those who use credit cards are slaves til they pay them off, etc. Most people are slaves to money, especially around this time of year, which makes sense because this holiday is the birthday of Nimrod (another Mark of Cain) the sun god.

It's also interesting to note that the government is buying (or forcefully taking) land from people in the US, and there is a push (with Agenda2020) to get people into cities and away from farming the land. It fits right in, actually.

URBAN EUROPE 2020: An EU Urban Agenda for the Smart Cities of Tomorrow

It's not just Europe, but I found that in 2 seconds, they're not hiding it.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:51:18 PM

Smiley

Smiley

There's a really interesting video discussion from Walter Veith on this: The Mark Of Cain, he discusses it as an ability (opportunity) to lead people, to form governments, to form cities, and to enslave the people, even God's people when He so chooses.

God leads us into slavery when we aren't following His commandments, so that we will repent and ask to be freed. This is seen in the bible, and there is nothing new under the sun.

So since the mark of Cain, Cain made a city, he ruled over people, and his decedents followed that line. His son Enoch (not to be confused with Noah's grandfather Enoch) was said to be the leader of the Freemasons. While God's people were the type of people to farm their land and stay away from cities.

He also discusses it a bit in his video The Herodian Mind, because Herod had the mark of Cain also. The elite who are in power over us have the mark of Cain, those who are the slave masters to the slaves have the mark of Cain. You can say those who work in the corporation of the government are slaves, those who use credit cards are slaves til they pay them off, etc. Most people are slaves to money, especially around this time of year, which makes sense because this holiday is the birthday of Nimrod (another Mark of Cain) the sun god.

It's also interesting to note that the government is buying (or forcefully taking) land from people in the US, and there is a push (with Agenda2020) to get people into cities and away from farming the land. It fits right in, actually.

URBAN EUROPE 2020: An EU Urban Agenda for the Smart Cities of Tomorrow

It's not just Europe, but I found that in 2 seconds, they're not hiding it.

In all of this, we need to remember that it was all destroyed by the Flood. The only people that would have carried on such traditions would have been Noah, his wife, or his sons and their wives.

There is no mention one way or the other about if Noah kept records and writings of what happened before the flood... other than what is in the Bible. Archaeology isn't clear about whether the record of the Flood found in places other than the Bible were taken from Noah's records, or from remaining examples that nature left behind showing that there was a flood and a previous, fallen civilization.

Either way, where did the knowledge of Cain come from? Cain's civilization was destroyed in the Flood. How much of the knowledge about Cain and what he did and how he lived and the things he passed on, are speculation?

Smiley

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:59:38 PM

In my humble opinion Christianity is about love, not hate.
Yes, they hate sin and Satan but love sinner and forgive him.
Can you see such example in atheist society?
I don't think so.
people tend to be selfish and think only about own pleasure, how to become reach, enjoy their life etc.
Christian people are more concerned about society, how to help people in need, how to serve local community etc.
Think about it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 05:06:20 PM

In my humble opinion Christianity is about love, not hate.
Yes, they hate sin and Satan but love sinner and forgive him.
Can you see such example in atheist society?
I don't think so.
people tend to be selfish and think only about own pleasure, how to become reach, enjoy their life etc.
Christian people are more concerned about society, how to help people in need, how to serve local community etc.
Think about it.

A problem a Christian has with this is, to what extent am I allowed to protect myself from evil people? And how do I defnd myself to the point of killing them if necessary, without falling into the hate trap?

A good example how to do it is found in the way King David in the Old Testament treated everyone, throught his whole life.

Smiley

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 05:07:52 PM

So you're telling me, some magical guy in the clouds impregnated a 'virgin'. After this a 'holy son' was born, he wandered around for 33 years preaching peace. Then his dad has him murdered in the most violent prolonged way, so you all could prance the earth committing atrocities. Then, with the essence of his son's horrible murder, all you have to do now, is ask the magical cloud guy to 'forget about it' and you can go to a magical fairy tale ending with mansions and Lamborghinis for all? Not to mention, he had his 'holy son' rise from the grave, so you could eat and drink him? (The first ever zombie leader.) Peace! Love! Compassion! (God tells his followers to murder and pillage entire civilizations, in multiple religions.) Wake up, that 10% tithe you're giving is going to a plight that commits atrocities.

The following is not just Christian woes, instead encompassing multiple religious atrocities.

I agree, there are many individual Christians and religious followers who love to live by good moral standard, yes. Although religion in general has been used for centuries to control, murder, cast blame, instill fear, and create blight around the world. Religion is a form of mass brain washing, good or evil. You have to know where to draw the line.  

Violent crimes[edit]
Tony Alamo - Headed a Santa Clarita commune. Convicted of tax evasion in 1994 and then resided in a halfway house in Texarkana.[1] In 2009, he was convicted of ten federal counts of taking minors across state lines for sex, and sentenced to 150 years in federal prison.[2]
Shoko Asahara - Founder of Aum Shinrikyo sentenced to death by hanging under Japanese law for involvement in the 1995 Sarin gas attack on the Tokyo subway.[3]
Wayne Bent (aka: Michael Travesser) - Founder of Lord Our Righteousness Church, sometimes called Strong City. Was convicted of one count of criminal sexual contact of a minor and two counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor in 2008.[4] Was sentenced to 18 years with eight years suspended.[5]
Graham Capill - former leader of Christian Heritage New Zealand. Sentenced to nine-year imprisonment term in 2005 after multiple charges of child sexual abuse against girls younger than twelve.[6]
Matthew F. Hale - Former leader of Creativity Movement sentenced to a 40-year prison term for soliciting an undercover FBI informant to kill a federal judge.[7]
Warren Jeffs - Once President of Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (a polygamist Mormon sect), convicted of rape as an accomplice (overturned in 2010). Jeffs also awaits trial in other states and in the federal court system.[8]
Jung Myung Seok - South Korean religious sect leader and founder of Providence. Convicted for raping several of his followers.[9]
William Kamm - An Australian religious sect leader and self-styled Pope Peter II who was sentenced to prison in October 2005 for a string of sexual attacks on a 15-year-old girl. In August 2007 his sentence was increased after being found guilty for a series of sexual abuses against another teenage girl over a five-year period.[10]
Ervil LeBaron - Led a small sect of polygamous Mormon fundamentalists, and was convicted of involvement in the murder of two people and plotting to kill another person in 1981.[11]
Alice Lenshina - Zambian head and founder of the Lumpa Church. Conflicts with the government over the sect's rejection of taxes led to a violent confrontation and her subsequent imprisonment.[12]
Jeffrey Lundgren - Headed splinter group from Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, executed October 24, 2006, for multiple murders.[13]
Charles Manson - Leader of the Manson Family who is serving life for first degree murder.[14]
Shukri Mustafa - Egyptian leader of Takfir wal-Hijra who was captured and executed for the kidnap murder of an Egyptian ex-government minister.[15]
Fred Phelps - Leader of anti-gay Westboro Baptist Church. Convicted for disorderly conduct and battery.[16][17]
Swami Premananda of Tiruchirapalli - Indian religious leader convicted and sentenced to two life sentences for the rape of 13 girls and murder in 2005.[18]
Theodore Rinaldo - Leader of a religious group in Snohomish, Washington convicted of third-degree statutory rape for having sexual intercourse with one minor girl and of taking indecent liberties with another.[19]
Paul Schäfer - Former head of Chile-based Colonia Dignidad, was convicted of sexually abusing 25 children.[20]
Roch Thériault - Former head of "Ant Hill Kids commune" served a life sentence in Canada for the murder of Solange Boislard.[21]
Yahweh Ben Yahweh - Head of Nation of Yahweh, convicted for Federal racketeering charges and conspiracy involving 14 murders.[22]
Dwight York - Head of Nuwaubianism, convicted in 2004 of multiple RICO, child molestation, and financial reporting charges and sentenced to 135 years in prison.[23]
Non-violent crimes[edit]
Jim Bakker - Created the PTL organization. Convicted of fraud and conspiracy charges after illegally soliciting millions of dollars from his followers.[24]
Hogen Fukunaga - Founder of Ho No Hana who was given a twelve-year jail sentence for fraudulently gaining 150 million yen from his followers.[25]
Kent Hovind (Dr. Dino) - founder of the Creation Science Evangelism ministry. Willful failure to collect, account for, and pay over Federal income taxes, knowingly structuring transactions in Federally-insured financial institutions to evade the reporting requirements, and obstructing and impeding the administration of the internal revenue laws.[26][27]
L. Ron Hubbard - Founder of Scientology. He was convicted of petty theft and ordered to pay a $25 fine in San Luis Obispo, California 1948[28] and in 1978 was convicted of illegal business practices, namely, making false claims about his ability to cure physical illnesses in France. He was sentenced to four years in prison, which was never served.[29][30][31][32][33]
Luc Jouret - A founder of the Order of the Solar Temple. He was convicted in Canadian Federal Court of conspiring to buy illegal handguns.[34]
Henry Lyons - Former President of National Baptist Convention, USA, Inc. Convicted for racketeering and grand theft.[35]
Barry Minkow - Head pastor of San Diego's Community Bible Church, and founder of the Fraud Discovery Institute, who had turned to religion and entered the ministry after release from prison for the notorious ZZZZ Best fraud, returned to prison in 2011 for further acts of securities fraud while serving as a clergyman.[36]
Sun Myung Moon - Leader of Unification Church, imprisoned for criminal tax fraud in the 1980s.[37]
Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh – later called Osho. Fined $400,000 and given a 10-year suspended sentence following a plea bargain agreement in which he made an Alford plea to (1) a charge of having concealed his intent to remain permanently in the U.S. at the time he applied for his visa extension and (2) a charge of having conspired to have followers stay illegally in the country by having them enter into sham marriages.[38] Deported from the United States.[39][40][41][42][43]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religious_leaders_convicted_of_crimes#Non-violent_crimes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: