Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:48:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Cloud mining Scam?  (Read 5075 times)
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 06:04:06 AM

Well, I m about to hit 90% ROI on one of the services around, using a bit modified tactics. No point in promoting anything so I wont post what and where but ROI s still possible, at least in my case.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1500

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:29:32 AM

I had received many payments from cldmine since its inception. But I see that the website is down today. A notice is appearing stating that they have processed guaranteed refund as per their service agreement. A list is also given.

however, I can see the name of big bitcoin investors only. I can't see any name who has investment litecoins like me.

have anyone received the refund yet?? Please let us know here.

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 09:15:34 AM

Do you think they are real investors ? They are just some random names and addresses (addresses owned by people of CLDmine) and they have not given anyone a single refund, there was no such option as to opt for a refund in all of their site before going down, this is just an exit scam, people will stay a bit calm at first as they will think they will get refund, but nothing will happen, wake up people they have become rich with your money.
Anus

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 09:21:33 AM

Do you think they are real investors ? They are just some random names and addresses (addresses owned by people of CLDmine) and they have not given anyone a single refund, there was no such option as to opt for a refund in all of their site before going down, this is just an exit scam, people will stay a bit calm at first as they will think they will get refund, but nothing will happen, wake up people they have become rich with your money.

yes true
they probally owners name
looking at there facebook page
people are complaining they never saw guaranteed option lol

only legit cloudmining service i know is bw.com lol
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 11:40:40 AM

yes true
they probally owners name
looking at there facebook page
people are complaining they never saw guaranteed option lol

only legit cloudmining service i know is bw.com lol

That's the point - this service never had "guaranteed refund" option.
All this list is fake and there never will be any refund!
They now are removing all deposited funds. It is the end.

GAME OVER

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:18:41 PM

I am checking their IP and WHOIS, they are based in California USA, and in USA its not so easy to scam I think, can't anyone of the users sue the owners of this website, I heard it can be done in the USA, you can file against them for online crime, I suggest USA users start sue them. They are already online with otiis.cc which although it appears these guys are from Czech Republic maybe they are not the same after all. Anyway I know in countries like Russia you cannot do nothing against these scammers, but in USA I think something should be done. Just a suggestion of mine for people that were users of CLDmine in USA.
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:26:55 PM

I am checking their IP and WHOIS, they are based in California USA, and in USA its not so easy to scam I think, can't anyone of the users sue the owners of this website, I heard it can be done in the USA, you can file against them for online crime, I suggest USA users start sue them. They are already online with otiis.cc which although it appears these guys are from Czech Republic maybe they are not the same after all. Anyway I know in countries like Russia you cannot do nothing against these scammers, but in USA I think something should be done. Just a suggestion of mine for people that were users of CLDmine in USA.
They can use vpn for cover their real identity, i don't think all information you find by tracking IP and WHOIS is true. we must stop to believe with cloud mining site and let them never get money.
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 812

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 09:42:10 AM

They can use vpn for cover their real identity, i don't think all information you find by tracking IP and WHOIS is true. we must stop to believe with cloud mining site and let them never get money.

And i dont really see hyip owner get busted for the fraud they make, and i think the main reason there not busted is they are using vpn or any ip hider so they cannot be trace easily and can run safely with their fraud money, and why theres still people looking at cloudmining sites while the truth of it is cloudmining today is all ponzi and the real mining nowadays is not profitable and thats why many companies turn down their services, ita bad idea for people who invested on this scheme on hoping to earn in low roi program and honestly i dont really bother to open a link when someone sends me and try to convince to invest with it.

sbtctalk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:54:49 AM

I looked at many of these ponzi sites and mostly they were registered in the UK? Why a first world nation allow scammers to operate with ease?

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 12:10:48 PM

I looked at many of these ponzi sites and mostly they were registered in the UK? Why a first world nation allow scammers to operate with ease?

Grin good one!

Anyway interesting coincidence: Few days befor CLDmine goes down this service https://otiis.cc began to work.

Do you think that would be so insolent to start a new scam with the same script?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:33:20 AM

Well yeah, cloud mining is another term of ponzi sites,  pretending they have  mining rig that work for them but the fact is they just collect btc's from their user  thats what you called ponzi schemes. But there are so many people who are aware by this but they still invest in these kind of sites or should I say "gambling" with ponzi schemes.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 09:19:22 PM

when you see cloudmining...run away...999/1000 it is scam...
fortunately only 999/1000 (lol)

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: