Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:28:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Cryptsy safe again?  (Read 3094 times)
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 10:26:02 PM

The cryptsy seems to be normal again. Let's hope they take this chance to restore their normal withdrawal fee and win customers trust back.

Right now they have to come up with some promotion.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 10:35:09 PM

The cryptsy seems to be normal again. Let's hope they take this chance to restore their normal withdrawal fee and win customers trust back.

Right now they have to come up with some promotion.

Guys, guys I suggest that whoever has any money over there, gets their coins out of the exchange for good! Don't you see where is this going?! Cryptsy is a done deal, it's just a matter of time!

You don't just recover out if this mess! You all have been warned!
Lituation

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

Free Speech is the most important thing.

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 10:39:22 PM

Do you really have to use Cryptsy? I think Poloniex is greater exchange, they have most of the altcoins too. I use them for DASH, DOGE, XMR generally but I can find smaller altcoins in the site too. I stopped using Cryptsy long time ago. They have nothing but trouble.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 10:42:48 PM

Don't let these scam artists trick you into putting faith and believing in them again.
Once bitten twice shy. Isn't that how the song goes from the band Great White?
They won't hesitate to lie to steal a few coins more from their customer base.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 10:50:32 PM

Don't let these scam artists trick you into putting faith and believing in them again.
Once bitten twice shy. Isn't that how the song goes from the band Great White?
They won't hesitate to lie to steal a few coins more from their customer base.

WIsely spoken. Cryptsy was going doing since the start of the year. Now they can't cope up anymore with their little scheme's. It makes no sense to trust them now, or in the future.
Exoskeleton

Activity: 338
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 03:19:42 AM

The site was down again with no warning for the last few hours, just came back up. I was worried I wasn't going to get my last BTC out... at $100 a month it looks like I have a while to go and hope they hold out till then. Are they circling the drain?
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 09:08:01 AM

there are so many exchanges nowadays, don't stick with one of the shadiest. just move to poloniex or any other exchange...

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 09:26:00 AM

lot of people talking about cryptsy isn't safe any longer and i heard that all withdrawals are pending since 2-3 days
Altynbekova

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:01:45 AM

there are so many exchanges nowadays, don't stick with one of the shadiest. just move to poloniex or any other exchange...

Not all exchanges are safe. F.e. I would never use Yobit, c-cex and btc-e. The country they reside makes it very hard to take legal action when they steal my money.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 10:03:39 AM

Not all exchanges are safe. F.e. I would never use Yobit, c-cex and btc-e. The country they reside makes it very hard to take legal action when they steal my money.

to be honest, every centralized exchange can scam and run.

if you want real security, move to bitshares' decentralized exchange, or BC exchange (once ready)

johnnysof

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 11:28:04 AM

The site was down again with no warning for the last few hours, just came back up. I was worried I wasn't going to get my last BTC out... at $100 a month it looks like I have a while to go and hope they hold out till then. Are they circling the drain?

Is the site up again for you? I can't reach them since more then 10h.
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 12:12:55 PM

Craptsy is as safe as you want them to be... as long as you want them to be unsafe that is...  My opinion.  Maybe not yours.  I don't care.

This space not for rent...
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 12:42:51 PM

Is the site up again for you? I can't reach them since more then 10h.
Its completely down, looks like we have another MT.gox ahead of us Roll Eyes
My condolences for the peoples who still have their money on cryptsy
If the site actually managed to go back up, i suggest to withdraw your money fast before they went down forever Wink
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:16:10 PM

This just in from Creeps, See world headquarters in sunny Del Ray Beach, Florida, where they are totally not under siege by Federal Investigators.

Big Vern has issued this press release to reassure depositors:

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
M8BWNNRFMNdak68c

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 02:26:11 PM

hmm.. also got really nervous today.. but site is back online.. requested withdrawal for every coin..
and the first withdrawal worked without problems:
0.1 BTC in DOGE @ 2015-11-25 09:02:47

other coins are still "pending"
Barney

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

RevolverCoin dev

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 05:24:17 PM

I was told by support that BTC\LTC\BTCD withdrawals are extremely slow. So I converted my BTC into other alts and withdrawal went ok for me. Fact that some alt withdrawals are still working without any problems is encouraging, but I wouldn't deposit coins into Cryptsy at this point for sure.

Altynbekova

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:11:17 PM

I was told by support that BTC\LTC\BTCD withdrawals are extremely slow. So I converted my BTC into other alts and withdrawal went ok for me. Fact that some alt withdrawals are still working without any problems is encouraging, but I wouldn't deposit coins into Cryptsy at this point for sure.

Thanks for the heads up. I will tell my friend who can't withdraw his btc from Cryptsy.

Which alt has a lot of volume?
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:32:38 PM

Thanks for the heads up. I will tell my friend who can't withdraw his btc from Cryptsy.

Hmm thnx. Let me try that. I heard ETH had some nice volume their.

P.S. Is there no waiting time or 1 hour or so? I dont' want to sell at loss and then find out it was for nothing?

Barney

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

RevolverCoin dev

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 07:12:49 AM

DOGE has a decent volume. I've used DGB, but had to wait for a bigger sell orders to show up to avoid slippage.

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 07:16:11 AM

This is the best alternative to withdraw the money from an exchange, even though you can lose at least 0.4-0.5% in exchange fees when converting back but it worth not to wait. I haven't used cryptsy for a while hope they will solve these issues asap.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: