Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:16:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: New attempt 1.3 btc or $400 fiat requested with vehicle title as collateral  (Read 1328 times)
jack reacher (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:03:28 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2015, 07:24:57 AM by jack reacher

I am in Pennsylvania and would obviously Like to deal with a local so they can inspect the vehicle themselves. I am looking for a 1.3 btc loan or $400 fiat for up to 40 days and will pay back 1.65 or $500
I can give interested parties vin number and free vehicle history search.
A contract will be written up stating the terms with a final payment due within a certain time. If payment is not made in full by end of term we agree to sell vehicle immediately giving an additional 10% of sell price ($1700-2100)  to the lender on top of the amount owed. The vehicle Valued by KBB at $2208 if Fair condition.

i am available to answer any questions today. Serious inquiries please pm me so i receive alert.

edit to add fiat amount

Edit Edit here is my emails after posting it on craigslist for price of 1800 just too see what people would pay. notice the times from the posting to the first email
http://m.imgur.com/a/Haa6H

would be quickly turned to cash although it wouldn't come to that
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jack reacher (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 04:13:56 PM

Still looking for this
mansystem

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 04:36:11 PM

You should seek a loan from relatives or banks instead post here.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 04:39:52 PM

I am in Pennsylvania and would obviously Like to deal with a local so they can inspect the vehicle themselves. I am looking for a 1.3 btc loan for up to 40 days and will pay back 1.65
A contract will be written up stating the terms with a final payment due within a certain time. If payment is not made in full by end of term we agree to sell vehicle immediately giving an additional 10% of sell price ($1700-2100)  to the lender on top of the amount owed.

I will have this thread locked and accept any questions through pm. Please send any questions to pm as I will not be watching this thread however pms go to email. Thank you.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1241244.msg12925591#msg12925591

It looks like someone had looked into the title of the car you are offering as collateral and declined to make the loan based on the fact that it is a 15 year old car with 125k miles (that you clarified to have 145k miles).

I would understand that the majority of cars that meet the above criteria would be somewhat difficult to price and sell, and often are in a wide variety of conditions.
jack reacher (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 06:16:31 PM

It is a truck and the person said he declined because it had too few miles.. the person was most likely not a seriously interested party as that was the only comment madev about it . it's not difficult pricing vehicles at all.  I created an ad in craigslist for a posted sell price of $1800 and had an immediate interested buyer and another couple wanting to come look at it. It has a very recent inspection and emissions. Even just short selling it for like $1400 would be easily done in less than 48 hours. Good running trucks go extremely fast from my experience in purchasing them.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 08:46:17 PM

Why don't you use a local auto pawn shop?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:50:17 PM

Yes, why?
Really dude, I don't think you'll find someone who will lend you 1.3 btc.

Try on another forum or maybe some friends or your parents.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:50:31 PM

Hey, hats off to the OP for writing up a serious proposal. Unlike 99% of the loan requests here he has included the right info for someone to base their decision on.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
jack reacher (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:51:50 PM

Why don't you use a local auto pawn shop?

Good question! There are 0! None remotely close.
jack reacher (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:54:09 PM

Yes, why?
Really dude, I don't think you'll find someone who will lend you 1.3 btc.

Try on another forum or maybe some friends or your parents.

I do not really see why i would try another forum. This is the main bitcoin forum. This has the most exposure. If someone is willing, my post is here for them to see and i am available to answer any questions.
darlingdarla

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:55:40 PM

I am in Pennsylvania and would obviously Like to deal with a local so they can inspect the vehicle themselves. I am looking for a 1.3 btc loan for up to 40 days and will pay back 1.65
A contract will be written up stating the terms with a final payment due within a certain time. If payment is not made in full by end of term we agree to sell vehicle immediately giving an additional 10% of sell price ($1700-2100)  to the lender on top of the amount owed.

I will have this thread locked and accept any questions through pm. Please send any questions to pm as I will not be watching this thread however pms go to email. Thank you.

It looks like someone had looked into the title of the car you are offering as collateral and declined to make the loan based on the fact that it is a 15 year old car with 125k miles (that you clarified to have 145k miles).

I would understand that the majority of cars that meet the above criteria would be somewhat difficult to price and sell, and often are in a wide variety of conditions.
yup that was me. Very risky to even touch. I would advise not to do this.
jack reacher (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:56:43 PM

A contract will be written up stating the terms with a final payment due within a certain time. If payment is not made in full by end of term we agree to sell vehicle immediately giving an additional 10% of sell price ($1700-2100)  to the lender on top of the amount owed.

What is an actual reason you say this though? Too few miles makes no sense. It does not say too much about your knowledge if all you say is it has too few miles. Lets say the loan is a value of $500 . The collatteral is a VERY  modest 3x the value. (KBB value is at $2208) Inspection is good for another 10 months. S10 hold their value tremendously as they are no longer manufactured so parts are at a premium.
darlingdarla

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:58:43 PM

What is an actual reason you say this though? Too few miles makes no sense.
a car equity is not worth the risk. Try elsewhere. Like CashNetUsa or something
jack reacher (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 09:05:13 PM

Darla, If you have no actual reason for saying what you say, i do not see the point in you continuing making any statements.
darlingdarla

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 09:09:09 PM

Have you tried BTCLend or sites like that? They're purpose is to lend Btc for things like this. I'm trying to help you but I definitely do not have to disclose to you why I won't lend to you.
jack reacher (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 09:15:12 PM

I didnt say you had to disclose it. You have already disclosed it however in pm. Your knowledge is clearly lacking based on your reasoning is what i am pointing out. What you say in this thread is of no substance or value which is why i said you can refrain from making statements.

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

It doesnt let me print or anything. But I only declined because its a 15 year old truck. and has 125k miles and wondering where the miles came from causse thats not a lot at all for 15 years.

darlingdarla

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 09:42:13 PM

I didnt say you had to disclose it. You have already disclosed it however in pm. Your knowledge is clearly lacking based on your reasoning is what i am pointing out. What you say in this thread is of no substance or value which is why i said you can refrain from making statements.

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

It doesnt let me print or anything. But I only declined because its a 15 year old truck. and has 125k miles and wondering where the miles came from causse thats not a lot at all for 15 years.

that's not my full reasoning but whatever. Have a good one
jack reacher (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 09:48:58 PM

that's not my full reasoning but whatever. Have a good one

ok i just quoted what you said when you said ONLY DECLINED BECAUSE...
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 11:20:49 PM

I would be interested in doing this for you.  I own a pawnshop and I do these all of the time.  I just need to confirm a few things first.  What is the year, make, model and miles on the vehicle?  Next just to confirm, if the loan is not paid, we take ownership and if we decide to sell it, we keep the profit.  We do not sell it and then keep an additional % on top of what you owe.  This is why you give collateral.  So the terms will be set and agreed to and if not paid as agreed, the vehicle will be picked up and ownership will be transfered to us to do with as we please.  I will wait to hear from you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
jack reacher (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 11:23:44 PM

I would be interested in doing this for you.  I own a pawnshop and I do these all of the time.  I just need to confirm a few things first.  What is the year, make, model and miles on the vehicle?  Next just to confirm, if the loan is not paid, we take ownership and if we decide to sell it, we keep the profit.  We do not sell it and then keep an additional % on top of what you owe.  This is why you give collateral.  So the terms will be set and agreed to and if not paid as agreed, the vehicle will be picked up and ownership will be transfered to us to do with as we please.  I will wait to hear from you.

hello knightkon i will send you relevant inforrmation
knightkon

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:04:37 AM

Sorry I could not help. The numbers do not work out for me to be able to do this. I sent you a PM explaining the reasoning. Good luck with this.

.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
jack reacher (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:19:34 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2015, 01:32:40 AM by jack reacher

Sorry I could not help. The numbers do not work out for me to be able to do this. I sent you a PM explaining the reasoning. Good luck with this.

i mean lets be real for a moment. Do you actually own a pawn shop or just work at one or neither? Do you spend a lot of time at one or what? Its just spam for your signature advertisement

i ask because you say you own a pawn shop in my thread and here
I do own a store.  I own a pawnshop in which I buy and sell anything of value.  Want to sell something, hit me up on here, I will pay BTC for it!!  As long as there is a way for me to make money, and it is legal, I am in.

Then your job is a customer service rep at a pawn shop
What is a job!!!  I am a customer service representative.  I run a pawn shop and all I deal with are customers who have issues.  They always want more then what they can get and they always think what they have is worth millions.  So I am a customer service representative, I deal with their crap all day!!

Then you are disabled spending all your time at home having the time to retype ww2 documents for satoshis
I am a disabled individual looking for some work from home to get paid in BTC.  I am not looking for much, maybe.05 per day.  I have enough time on my hands, just need some work.  I am not desperate, so I will not work for free, but I am willing to do things such as graphic design, basic digital tasks, advertising, etc.  If you have anything, please let me know.

I mean you have a pawn shop to run , a baby at home, and your finding time and reason to retype documents for 16 cents a page not to mention the positing amount you do,  it really just looks like you are a spammer for yobit signature campaign. Lets just not be wasting peoples time.

Also, you own 2 pawn shops now as per your pm, but you concern yourself and time with stuff like

Definitely a SCAM!!  I have 17 king Birds, 17,000 satoshi per hour, 156 green birds, which is 21,450, satoshi per hour and I can not do anything buy harvest eggs, buy food, buy birds, exchange my withdraw for grain and sell eggs.  They are so scam.  Seamed to start off great, but they went scam as soon as they put the deposit button in there.  

not trying be a dick and blow up your spot  , but dont waste peoples time
knightkon

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 02:48:31 AM

I have no problem not wasting peoples time.  I was considering the loan until I heard it was a 2000 Chevy S10 with 145,000 miles!  They go for between 600 & 800 at auction and in your post, you clearly made a statement that if the loan is not paid, the loaner can sell the vehicle and keep an additional 10% which is a RED FLAG for, I am not positive I can pay it.  If I took the risk and then you did not pay, I would have to pay someone to pick up the truck which would cost between $200 and $350 for Repo fee, wait for a title from the state, then sell it.  For the auction price of 800 max, I could not risk $400 plus the possibility you would not pay and I would have to pay a Repo cost along with waiting for a title to sell at auction.  Sorry, not worth the risk for me.

I was nice about this all and you get pissy and decide to try to blast me??  You are a nobody and I do not care what your opinion is for I am not any one special anyhow, I was just trying to help out and make some money in the mean time.  You were lucky I took interest in your loan request, for not to many others if any would even bother.  Good luck with your loan and please do not bother me any more.

.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
darlingdarla

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 02:51:45 AM

Quote from: knightkon link=topic=1260630.msg13062399#msgxpect to13062399 date=1448419711
I have no problem not wasting peoples time.  I was considering the loan until I heard it was a 2000 Chevy S10 with 145,000 miles!  They go for between 600 & 800 at auction and in your post, you clearly made a statement that if the loan is not paid, the loaner can sell the vehicle and keep an additional 10% which is a RED FLAG for, I am not positive I can pay it.  If I took the risk and then you did not pay, I would have to pay someone to pick up the truck which would cost between $200 and $350 for Repo fee, wait for a title from the state, then sell it.  For the auction price of 800 max, I could not risk $400 plus the possibility you would not pay and I would have to pay a Repo cost along with waiting for a title to sell at auction.  Sorry, not worth the risk for me.

I was nice about this all and you get pissy and decide to try to blast me??  You are a nobody and I do not care what your opinion is for I am not any one special anyhow, I was just trying to help out and make some money in the mean time.  You were lucky I took interest in your loan request, for not to many others if any would even bother.  Good luck with your loan and please do not bother me any more.
...and that right here was the EXACT reason I didn't want to do the loan. But i did not say that because i knew someone else would. Even living in PA its the same risk of transport and such. If you didn't pay- i don't expect recovery to be easy. IJS and this is a PUBLIC forum and we are allowed our opinions.
jack reacher (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 02:54:59 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2015, 03:31:49 AM by jack reacher

Dude..just stop. Play flappy bird. you have a disability and stay at home with all the time in the world on your hands , according to your own post, but somehow own and operate TWO pawn shops you continued avoiding telling me where they were like i would not need to bring the vehicle there. Next, if you owned pawn shops in PA , you would know the laws. Title loans the way you described them are illegal in PA. That is why there are 0 in our area. Now , 2 people can enter in to a contract the way i stated in the op, agreeing to sell off an item if conditions arent met and using the profit to satisfy a contract. This is why my OP clearly states it the way it does. Now stop the games. Its silly.

oh and your RED FLAG lol, of course i made a statement about if the loan is not paid what the consequence would be. That is the main part in pretty much any contract. If this doesnt happen, then this is the result. You are very silly with you 2 pawn shops you own and spend ALL DAY  listening to peoples bs like you say yet all the time in the world to type up ww2 docs for 16 cents on the page. come on man. Also, who the hell would take the 1 vehicle they need to sell to an auction to sell at a fraction of the price they could sell on craigslist in a day? someone who has no clue what hes talking about but wants to get paid for signature advertisemnts.

Also, how silly for someone with any knowledge to sell 1 vehicle at auction for 600. here is my emails after posting it on craigslist for price of 1800 just too see what people would pay. notice the times from the posting to the first email
darlingdarla

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 02:56:53 AM

Dude..just stop. Play flappy bird. you have a disability and stay at home with all the time in the world on your hands , according to your own post, but somehow own and operate TWO pawn shops you continued avoiding telling me where they were like i would not need to bring the vehicle there. Next, if you owned pawn shops in PA , you would know the laws. Title loans the way you described them are illegal in PA. That is why there are 0 in our area. Now , 2 people can enter in to a contract the way i stated in the op, agreeing to sell off an item if conditions arent met and using the profit to satisfy a contract. This is why my OP clearly states it the way it does. Now stop the games. Its silly.
I can agree with that.. Title loans are illegal there.. very
V.Lace

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 04:30:29 AM

Darla, If you have no actual reason for saying what you say, i do not see the point in you continuing making any statements.

You have to understand these people are farming accounts and make posts just to boost there activity.  Im sure this account is an alt of someone elses

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 04:44:03 AM

You have to understand these people are farming accounts and make posts just to boost there activity.  Im sure this account is an alt of someone elses
Thats what I learned in elementary school as well, if someone doesn't give you a loan its an alt of someone, troll preferably. /sarcasm
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 04:50:26 AM

It is a truck and the person said he declined because it had too few miles..  
This does not make any sense. Why would someone not accept a vechile because it has too few miles Huh

From what I got from his previous post, he declined to give you the loan because it has too many miles.

It is also suspicious (IMO) that you are again asking for a similar sized loan a whole two weeks after your previous loan request, although this could be a sign that you are again attempting to pay some bill that is now (at least) two weeks late.
jack reacher (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 04:51:48 AM

It is a truck and the person said he declined because it had too few miles..  
This does not make any sense. Why would someone not accept a vechile because it has too few miles Huh

From what I got from his previous post, he declined to give you the loan because it has too many miles.

It is also suspicious (IMO) that you are again asking for a similar sized loan a whole two weeks after your previous loan request, although this could be a sign that you are again attempting to pay some bill that is now (at least) two weeks late.

and to your other point, I can not think of any scenario where it would be suspicious to meet up with someone in real life, as specifically requested, to have them inspect the item offered up as collateral. There was not any statements about a bill or anything like that.
knightkon

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 05:00:02 AM

oh and your RED FLAG lol, of course i made a statement about if the loan is not paid what the consequence would be. That is the main part in pretty much any contract. If this doesnt happen, then this is the result. You are very silly with you 2 pawn shops you own and spend ALL DAY  listening to peoples bs like you say yet all the time in the world to type up ww2 docs for 16 cents on the page. come on man. Also, who the hell would take the 1 vehicle they need to sell to an auction to sell at a fraction of the price they could sell on craigslist in a day? someone who has no clue what hes talking about but wants to get paid for signature advertisemnts.

Also, how silly for someone with any knowledge to sell 1 vehicle at auction for 600. here is my emails after posting it on craigslist for price of 1800 just too see what people would pay. notice the times from the posting to the first email

Jack, you should get an education before you start talking.  When you sell a vehicle as crappy as yours on Craigslist or any other public area, when you are a business, you are liable if certain things should happen, such as an engine blowing with in 7 days, or someone getting into an accident because of a bad frame or breaks.  I could be sued and loose everything I have.  This is why we do not sell vehicles to the public, because I am not a mechanic and none of our employees are, thus I will not take the responsibility to sell a vehicle to the public, especially a 145,000 miles on a 15 year old truck from PA.  The body rust alone makes it not worth fixing.  Second, you can not get a title loan in the state of PA. So us Pawn Shop owners obtain a license to buy and sell cars, which is called a dealers license.  With a pawn license, that allows us to purchase your vehicle and sell it back to you with our processing fees in place to make our profit.  If you are late on your loan payments, we have to send a licensed repo agent to come get it and then wait for the title to come back from the state so we can take the vehicle to auction.  Hope you are following me so far.  Next, I am on here earning with BTC because that is what I choose to do.  If I feel like typing for 16 cents a page, that is up to me.  Why do you care.  Thats right, you only care for the purpose of getting pissed because someone said your collateral is not worth the loan you are asking for, in their opinion.  I am sorry, this is not worth the risk to me and I tried to tell you nicely, and you are not understanding the nice way, so I will put it in terms you may better understand:

Your 16 year old piece of crap with 145,000 miles on it is not worth the medal it is made of.  This is why you did not list what the vehicle was when you posted the loan because no one would give you your loan based on that vehicle.  The engine is gone or will be with in the next 15,000 miles.  I ran your VIN number and you do not even have any bonuses to your scrap.  Go away, no one wants to lend you anything for this garbage.  You could not even get $100 for it at the scrap yard!!  I know a few owners there also if you want some recommendations.  I am sorry you messed up your last BTC account and can not get paid for your signature like me and a lot of others, but no need to hate.  Drive your ass to Ohio or West Virginia and get your title loan, for if you are in Pittsburgh like you said, you will not get that truck sold to any local show I know of, I did you the favor and forwarded your VIN over to them also, so they were also able to pull your VIN report.  

If that is enough, please stop bothering me through PM and commenting on me.  I tried to do you a favor and supply your loan request and I determined to me your collateral was not worth it.  I told this to you nicely and wished you luck and you start an argument you can not win, because you think you know everything when you do not.  If you did, you would not need a $400 loan for a 16 year old truck.  Also I THINK I found an old ad on craigslist with what I think is your truck, if that is it, it is for sure not even worth the $400 at auction.  I could be wrong and this may not be your truck, but the information in the advertisement is very similar to you post information and what you emailed me. For the last time, good luck with your loan and please stop bothering me.

.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
jack reacher (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 05:06:40 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2015, 05:34:11 AM by jack reacher

Nothing you said makes any sense or is real in any way. You sent me a message 15 minutes ago saying you called your pawn network to tell them not to loan me either or something... after 11pm at night. i like how you took some time to do a little research before you spouted off anything more, so kudos for that. However the real deal about the value is in the proof of what people actually offered to pay. i do like how you say something about the engine being gone in 15k miles. Truly shows you have absolutely no clue about vehicles in the slightest. This will make well over 200k. Sorry you are butthurt i called you out on your bs online persona. im sorry you have a disability and sit at home all day and have all the time in the world to type up world war 2 papers for .0006 cents while somehow running now 2 pawn shops and having the time to call 9 pawn shops in the area after 11 pm to tell them about this. Crazyness homie. Btw, before you went all unhinged i asked a couple times where these pawn shops were. Crazy you kept glossing over that.

oh and my favorite favorite part of the last rant was you talking about me not listing what the vehicle is. It says clear is day in the op that not only will i say the vehicle, I will give the VIN. Also, I EXPLICITLY SAID THIS WAS TO BE DONE LOCAL TO MEET SOMEONE IN REAL LIFE TO SEE THE VEHICLE SO HOW THE HELL WOULD I AVOID THAT SMARTY PANTS. oh must be that disability that keeps you home all day typing world war two docs making 16 cents a page because you have all the time in world as you say while owning and running 2 pawn shops.

edit oh my lol i just actually read the whole rant. Now you are not only calling 9 pawn shops after 11 pm ,  but you are calling scrap yards and local shows too. wowzers! You are so IN that you can make people appear at businesses that have been closed for hours. And, as stated in the OP, the vin will be given to anyone who wants to look at the history! i will even show you to a site where you can look at it for free! ohhh my and now you found an old ad on craigslist that shows the truck isnt worth $400. 1. No you didnt. There are no ads on craigslist, the only one was made by me a couple weeks ago as a feeler and deleted the day. i love that you keep lowering the valuation too, even though i post proof how people were immediately emailing to purchase at $1500 to $1800 less than 2 hours after posting that.
darlingdarla

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 05:50:21 AM

You have to understand these people are farming accounts and make posts just to boost there activity.  Im sure this account is an alt of someone elses
I'm not an alt of anybody. I talked to him two weeks ago if u can check his last thread thank you.
redditisforhippies

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:06:00 AM

too few miles for an older pickup (if it is) could mean it was used for heavy labor, snow plowing parking lots etc.

jack, not busting your balls. just had a strong urge to voice my opinion as no one else brought it up. i hope you find help
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6826

Cashback 15%

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:16:27 AM

Boys, Harvard business school wants its scholarship money back.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
jack reacher (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:22:07 AM

too few miles for an older pickup (if it is) could mean it was used for heavy labor, snow plowing parking lots etc.

jack, not busting your balls. just had a strong urge to voice my opinion as no one else brought it up. i hope you find help

It could mean anything. Is it really too few miles though? Say average person drives 12k a year or so, this truck averages about 10k .
jack reacher (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:25:46 AM

Boys, Harvard business school wants its scholarship money back.

I'd call them and tell them no but it is 1:30 am so I imagine they will be hard to reach. Maybe knightkon can get them on the horn though. He already spoke with several businesses past 11pm tonight. Well over 10 actually
redditisforhippies

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:35:48 AM

It could mean anything. Is it really too few miles though? Say average person drives 12k a year or so, this truck averages about 10k .
good points. i'll shutup now  Wink again, i hope things get better for you.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: