Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:48:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New attempt 1.3 btc or $400 fiat requested with vehicle title as collateral  (Read 1328 times)
jack reacher (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:03:28 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2015, 07:24:57 AM by jack reacher

I am in Pennsylvania and would obviously Like to deal with a local so they can inspect the vehicle themselves. I am looking for a 1.3 btc loan or $400 fiat for up to 40 days and will pay back 1.65 or $500
I can give interested parties vin number and free vehicle history search.
A contract will be written up stating the terms with a final payment due within a certain time. If payment is not made in full by end of term we agree to sell vehicle immediately giving an additional 10% of sell price ($1700-2100)  to the lender on top of the amount owed. The vehicle Valued by KBB at $2208 if Fair condition.

i am available to answer any questions today. Serious inquiries please pm me so i receive alert.

edit to add fiat amount

Edit Edit here is my emails after posting it on craigslist for price of 1800 just too see what people would pay. notice the times from the posting to the first email
http://m.imgur.com/a/Haa6H

would be quickly turned to cash although it wouldn't come to that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jack reacher (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 04:13:56 PM

Still looking for this
mansystem

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 04:36:11 PM

You should seek a loan from relatives or banks instead post here.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 04:39:52 PM

I am in Pennsylvania and would obviously Like to deal with a local so they can inspect the vehicle themselves. I am looking for a 1.3 btc loan for up to 40 days and will pay back 1.65
A contract will be written up stating the terms with a final payment due within a certain time. If payment is not made in full by end of term we agree to sell vehicle immediately giving an additional 10% of sell price ($1700-2100)  to the lender on top of the amount owed.

I will have this thread locked and accept any questions through pm. Please send any questions to pm as I will not be watching this thread however pms go to email. Thank you.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1241244.msg12925591#msg12925591

It looks like someone had looked into the title of the car you are offering as collateral and declined to make the loan based on the fact that it is a 15 year old car with 125k miles (that you clarified to have 145k miles).

I would understand that the majority of cars that meet the above criteria would be somewhat difficult to price and sell, and often are in a wide variety of conditions.
jack reacher (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 06:16:31 PM

It is a truck and the person said he declined because it had too few miles.. the person was most likely not a seriously interested party as that was the only comment madev about it . it's not difficult pricing vehicles at all.  I created an ad in craigslist for a posted sell price of $1800 and had an immediate interested buyer and another couple wanting to come look at it. It has a very recent inspection and emissions. Even just short selling it for like $1400 would be easily done in less than 48 hours. Good running trucks go extremely fast from my experience in purchasing them.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 08:46:17 PM

Why don't you use a local auto pawn shop?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:50:17 PM

Yes, why?
Really dude, I don't think you'll find someone who will lend you 1.3 btc.

Try on another forum or maybe some friends or your parents.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:50:31 PM

Hey, hats off to the OP for writing up a serious proposal. Unlike 99% of the loan requests here he has included the right info for someone to base their decision on.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
jack reacher (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:51:50 PM

Why don't you use a local auto pawn shop?

Good question! There are 0! None remotely close.
jack reacher (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:54:09 PM

Yes, why?
Really dude, I don't think you'll find someone who will lend you 1.3 btc.

Try on another forum or maybe some friends or your parents.

I do not really see why i would try another forum. This is the main bitcoin forum. This has the most exposure. If someone is willing, my post is here for them to see and i am available to answer any questions.
darlingdarla

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:55:40 PM

I am in Pennsylvania and would obviously Like to deal with a local so they can inspect the vehicle themselves. I am looking for a 1.3 btc loan for up to 40 days and will pay back 1.65
A contract will be written up stating the terms with a final payment due within a certain time. If payment is not made in full by end of term we agree to sell vehicle immediately giving an additional 10% of sell price ($1700-2100)  to the lender on top of the amount owed.

I will have this thread locked and accept any questions through pm. Please send any questions to pm as I will not be watching this thread however pms go to email. Thank you.

It looks like someone had looked into the title of the car you are offering as collateral and declined to make the loan based on the fact that it is a 15 year old car with 125k miles (that you clarified to have 145k miles).

I would understand that the majority of cars that meet the above criteria would be somewhat difficult to price and sell, and often are in a wide variety of conditions.
yup that was me. Very risky to even touch. I would advise not to do this.
jack reacher (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:56:43 PM

A contract will be written up stating the terms with a final payment due within a certain time. If payment is not made in full by end of term we agree to sell vehicle immediately giving an additional 10% of sell price ($1700-2100)  to the lender on top of the amount owed.

What is an actual reason you say this though? Too few miles makes no sense. It does not say too much about your knowledge if all you say is it has too few miles. Lets say the loan is a value of $500 . The collatteral is a VERY  modest 3x the value. (KBB value is at $2208) Inspection is good for another 10 months. S10 hold their value tremendously as they are no longer manufactured so parts are at a premium.
darlingdarla

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:58:43 PM

What is an actual reason you say this though? Too few miles makes no sense.
a car equity is not worth the risk. Try elsewhere. Like CashNetUsa or something
jack reacher (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 09:05:13 PM

Darla, If you have no actual reason for saying what you say, i do not see the point in you continuing making any statements.
darlingdarla

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 09:09:09 PM

Have you tried BTCLend or sites like that? They're purpose is to lend Btc for things like this. I'm trying to help you but I definitely do not have to disclose to you why I won't lend to you.
jack reacher (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 09:15:12 PM

I didnt say you had to disclose it. You have already disclosed it however in pm. Your knowledge is clearly lacking based on your reasoning is what i am pointing out. What you say in this thread is of no substance or value which is why i said you can refrain from making statements.

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

It doesnt let me print or anything. But I only declined because its a 15 year old truck. and has 125k miles and wondering where the miles came from causse thats not a lot at all for 15 years.

darlingdarla

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 09:42:13 PM

I didnt say you had to disclose it. You have already disclosed it however in pm. Your knowledge is clearly lacking based on your reasoning is what i am pointing out. What you say in this thread is of no substance or value which is why i said you can refrain from making statements.

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

It doesnt let me print or anything. But I only declined because its a 15 year old truck. and has 125k miles and wondering where the miles came from causse thats not a lot at all for 15 years.

that's not my full reasoning but whatever. Have a good one
jack reacher (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 09:48:58 PM

that's not my full reasoning but whatever. Have a good one

ok i just quoted what you said when you said ONLY DECLINED BECAUSE...
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 11:20:49 PM

I would be interested in doing this for you.  I own a pawnshop and I do these all of the time.  I just need to confirm a few things first.  What is the year, make, model and miles on the vehicle?  Next just to confirm, if the loan is not paid, we take ownership and if we decide to sell it, we keep the profit.  We do not sell it and then keep an additional % on top of what you owe.  This is why you give collateral.  So the terms will be set and agreed to and if not paid as agreed, the vehicle will be picked up and ownership will be transfered to us to do with as we please.  I will wait to hear from you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
jack reacher (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 11:23:44 PM

I would be interested in doing this for you.  I own a pawnshop and I do these all of the time.  I just need to confirm a few things first.  What is the year, make, model and miles on the vehicle?  Next just to confirm, if the loan is not paid, we take ownership and if we decide to sell it, we keep the profit.  We do not sell it and then keep an additional % on top of what you owe.  This is why you give collateral.  So the terms will be set and agreed to and if not paid as agreed, the vehicle will be picked up and ownership will be transfered to us to do with as we please.  I will wait to hear from you.

hello knightkon i will send you relevant inforrmation
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: