Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:50:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying BTC For Skrill, Paypal  (Read 531 times)
paymentsofme (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 07:05:32 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2015, 05:04:57 PM by paymentsofme

Hi,

I need BTC on daily basis, i can give you skrill or paypal. if you can give me good price PM me order reply to this post!
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paymentsofme (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 05:10:57 PM

Still Waiting
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:11:44 PM

Both are reversible methods of payment, you can scam at any time.
paymentsofme (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 05:22:40 PM

Well I have 2 years old paypal and 3 years old skrill, and i have not even opened one dispute, And all the funds are clean and earned from my own website. and i dont think skrill have reversible option, and i need BTC on daily basis i am looking for good supplier of BTC who give good rates.

If you can PM me
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:25:13 PM

Well I have 2 years old paypal and 3 years old skrill, and i have not even opened one dispute, And all the funds are clean and earned from my own website. and i dont think skrill have reversible option, and i need BTC on daily basis i am looking for good supplier of BTC who give good rates.

If you can PM me
Nope its reversible: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582861.0 and many other threads about being scammed from skrill reverse. Account creation means nothing as accounts can be sold IIRC. My point remains you are offering payment methods which are easily scammable.
eggform

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 03:55:03 PM

No idea about paypal, but i have been using to buy bitcoins from https://buybitcoins.io/
They accept Skrill/Neteller and Bank
bobsa

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Let me know what you need, and I will get it 4 U

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 01:17:54 PM

Hi,

I need BTC on daily basis, i can give you skrill or paypal. if you can give me good price PM me order reply to this post!

I can give you btc daily for paypal and skrill I would have to wait until I withdraw the funds to complete the transactions worth more than $150

Woman makes you stupid, When she show a little tail, I don't know why we need 'em, Oh yeah: a coffin needs a nail!
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:53:54 PM

Most  ppl here are avoiding trading with low reputational member. You'd better go to virwox which accepts PayPal as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: