Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:42:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your question for British Prime Minister  (Read 180 times)
practicaldreamer (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:47:51 PM

I get emails from Jeremy Corbyns people asking for suggestions for a question to put in Parliament to the PM at PM Questions. This isn't unique to me BTW - just in case it sounds like I'm trying to big myself up - its a standard email sent to any member (or in my case affiliate member) of the Labour Party.

Thing is - Jeremy Corbyn has and will, if you're lucky, ask one of your questions - and quote you as the source - in Parliament.

So, anyway, I'm scratching my head trying to think of something to put to Mr.Cameron - I struggle to know where to start.

So I thought I'd put it out there to you lot.

The best question I will forward to the Labour Party in my response email - I will quote you as source - and, you never know, your question might get asked and yourself acknowledged in the House of Commons.

Chances are probably quite low - but increase exponentially according to the quality of the question - so why not have a go. This is what democracy is about (apparently).

Topical questions probably stand best chance of getting aired.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: