Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Does they really help?
Yes - 13 (39.4%)
No - 20 (60.6%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electric cigarettes  (Read 4707 times)
srinikethan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 04:01:39 AM

they are the best manmade inventions....on one side we can happily smoke...on the other hand our health will not be disturbed
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 08:21:40 AM

It is awesome and im completely cigarette free for around 1 month now.
Great, keep it up, you're almost there! For me it was always helpful to keep my vaporizer with me if you're going somewhere with friends that smoke. It should remind you that vaping is much better and help you resist the urge (if it comes to that).

Pro advice: Dont buy cheap 10 $ stuff - it's pretty shit imo. Just pay 30$ bucks more and buy a real vaping device/regulated mod.
This is the problem with people. They buy some very cheap stuff, liquids from unknown manufacturers and blame 'vaping' if something goes wrong. Of course such combinations would be unhealthy. They don't buy cigarettes for $1 per pack from unknown labels either.

they are the best manmade inventions....on one side we can happily smoke...on the other hand our health will not be disturbed
You don't smoke, you vape.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Ashwell John

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 08:34:59 AM

May be this can be helpful for quit cigeratte. But I don't like this. Because it can't give me pleasure.

jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 11:02:53 AM

I use them and they are ok for me, one of really good inventions
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 11:05:34 AM

May be this can be helpful for quit cigeratte. But I don't like this. Because it can't give me pleasure.
Then you are a heavy addict. This is quite unfortunate.

I use them and they are ok for me, one of really good inventions
Anyone who buys good equipment and flavor from a good brand should be satisfied.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 02:01:10 PM

I don't like cigarettes.. And those electronic cigarettes are not better at all.
Save your life from those poisons..Just quit! You don't need temporary solutions.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 02:09:05 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2016, 11:47:55 AM by Lauda

I don't like cigarettes.. And those electronic cigarettes are not better at all.
Save your life from those poisons..Just quit! You don't need temporary solutions.
No, they're not. Stop posting nonsense because of your signature. There have been extensive studies and it has been shown that they are at least 95% safer than smoking. Vaping does not have to be a "temporary solution" it can be part of your life style. Either you quit or you switch from smoking to it. Both options are very good. You've either not read the thread at all or choose to ignore the evidence presented. Both are an indicator of a bad posting habit.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
fuathan

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

Aleph.im

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:02:59 PM

Totally harmful things as cigarettes... Just quit smoking man... It helps...
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 05:08:40 PM

Totally harmful things as cigarettes... Just quit smoking man... It helps...
Stop with the signature spam and read the thread. I've disproved this nonsense several times already.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 09:34:03 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2016, 11:47:43 AM by Lauda

I tried Electric cigarettes. Waste of money in my experience.
Please elaborate. Every smoker that has tried a few puffs from me seemed to enjoy it very much. What model did you buy? I'm not sure how can it be a waste of money in comparison to smoking. You essentially save a lot of money when you switch.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
yenxz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 04:35:27 PM

i am also smokers,and also feel same like you,i worry about my mouth,exactly mouth or tooth cancer,but i never think to use electric ciggarets,my friends ever do that,and not make him stop smoking,and some fact just said electric not safe,its also have big risk.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 04:49:32 PM

but i never think to use electric ciggarets,my friends ever do that,and not make him stop smoking,and some fact just said electric not safe,its also have big risk.
You're drawing a conclusion based on a small sample of evidence (your 'friends'). This is a fallacy. Vaporizers are much safe than smoking traditional cigarettes (95% safer). Even though they aren't completely safe, they are a much better alternative.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
mnightwaffle

Activity: 1002
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 01:58:26 AM

I've used ecigs for maybe 6 months or more. Maybe a year? It's been a while.
I couldn't be moderate with mine... I couldn't take 2 hour breaks from vaping (@ work I didn't vape tho. At home I vaped alllll day) I suffered from .... just feeling out-of-it... My attention span went from good to poor & agitated.. my heart was wacked out. I tried many diff setups, cheap and expensive. Different liquid, made my own also, which I diluted a lot. Low mg was ideal. Still couldn't get to enjoy it fully.

My body just couldn't acclimate. One factor is I did not do any extensive cardio or anything in that time period. Maybe working out would cancel out all the jittery-ness.

Ecigs helped to quit regular cigs. But I can quit cigs fairly easy anyway... after a week or two of reg cigarettes my lungs basically force me to quit. How people smoke non stop for months and years blows my mind.

I usually come back to smoking after a few years off. Might smoke for 1 to 3 days and then quit again for a long period. Usually I'll get denicotea filters and put em on american spirits (I usually cut the AS filters in half).

Normal cigs give me a better feeling of nostalgia.
There may be a reason american indians honor non addictive tocabbo smoking in very small quantities only on 'special occasions'
Sacred kind of makes you eyeroll... but for me anyway, pure tobacco is kind of special.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 02:09:56 PM

I suffered from .... just feeling out-of-it... My attention span went from good to poor & agitated.. my heart was wacked out. I tried many diff setups, cheap and expensive. Different liquid, made my own also, which I diluted a lot. Low mg was ideal. Still couldn't get to enjoy it fully.
That's very strange. You might be allergic to some compound(s) used in the liquids or there's something wrong with your lungs in general. I've been vaping for ~6 months now and never experienced anything and have never felt better (much better than when I used to smoke). It should not have any negative side-effects (especially not short-term) if the liquid is from a well respected brand (some bad ones tend to add potentially hazardous chemicals).

But I can quit cigs fairly easy anyway... after a week or two of reg cigarettes my lungs basically force me to quit. How people smoke non stop for months and years blows my mind.
The majority can't quit them easily even though some state that they 'could', but they never have. It is quite good to be among those that can.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
totoy

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 02:28:08 AM

Just started vaping. Love it. Root beer juice Cool Im still smoking tho
wamlah

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:00:59 AM

I've tried for a wile but then returned to good old Marlboro. At least to Gold instead of Red...
william760

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:16:23 PM

what set up did you have? i've slowly lowered my nic level from 12 down to a 1.5. Might try getting a dotbox or something fancy. Just dont want to wait months for it being back-ordered. Only site i have come across with it that sells next day is this https://highclassvapeco.com/ but they are out of stock on the tank.... anyone know any other sites with the boxmod and tank for a decent price?
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:10:47 PM

I've tried for a wile but then returned to good old Marlboro. At least to Gold instead of Red...
Any cigarettes are harmful to health. Light cigarettes more harmful than regular cigarettes. I heard from doctors. Electronic cigarette is also harmful for the body so I do not take them as a good way to replace tobacco Smoking.
halych

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:16:45 PM

Any cigarettes are harmful to health. Light cigarettes more harmful than regular cigarettes. I heard from doctors. Electronic cigarette is also harmful for the body so I do not take them as a good way to replace tobacco Smoking.

I agree with you. The best way to stay healthy is to quit smoking. And electronic cigarettes are still poorly understood. I'm sure that they are doing the same harm as ordinary cigarettes

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:22:30 PM

I think electric cigarettes are very dangerous for the lungs especially.

The World Health Organization (WHO), itself has never stated that electric cigarettes are healthier or say they are safer.

This electric cigarette itself is made of plastic that acts as a mini-aerosol, releasing artificial fumes with or without nicotine. (Tyo)

Description: DANGER! Electric Cigarettes Can Explode Rating: 4.5 Reviewer: Mas Dowi - ItemReviewed: DANGER! Electric Cigarettes Can Explode
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: