Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:07:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC cookies for BTC?  (Read 1054 times)
Fwdxlsh (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:46:32 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2015, 06:20:16 AM by Fwdxlsh

Hello project development team!

My sister is opening up her very first bakery to make professionally designed cakes, cookies, pies, and so on! I was honestly wondering if anyone could ever be interested in her making bitcoin cookies for bitcoins? I've seen so many people doing it, but never actually selling it so I wanted to show some examples of what you could do with these cookies.

You could cruise the world of crypto while eating them and drinking some coffee.

https://i.imgur.com/QUbWOag.jpg

You could have them as a party favor too.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CI7C5XFVEAANQ2b.jpg

I tried so desperately to reach out to the people that made those examples, but they have either ignored me, or told me they just don't want to sell. So I thought hey, why bother? I can just call up my professional baking sister to recreate these for me!

Who thinks this is a cool idea at all? I never really retrieved my feedback. We are located in Japan, but I promise shipping fees are cheap.

(Accepting orders right now, so please message me. If I don't get that many people interested, I will not do it).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 06:42:47 AM

Honestly they do look great and well baked and designed but the main problem here is the geographical locations in which before it gets to some people, it might be already expired and not good for eating even though shipping in japan is cheap base on what you said so the best choice it would be to sell it to locals or at most to all the other cities located in japan. Believe me if only there's was a way for receiving those cookies within half a day of being baked  no matter the location then It would have been a great idea.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 09:01:42 AM

Looks really nice and is a good concept but I'm not sure if you'll end up making a profit. The shipping fees to other places might cost some and even if they do buy the cookies, it's going to be only a couple or two cookies I'm guessing. Also, the food might go bad after a couple days so I'm not sure that's the best idea. You could do a vote and see how many people actually buy it, and minus it from your shipping fees and see what the grand total is.  Another idea could be selling it in your sister's shop? The shop could accept Bitcoin as a form of payment to intrigue more customers. Good luck on our sales!

Hi!
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 12:01:29 PM

They look great!  Would love to have some of these at my CoinFest event next year!

As people say the geographical location and delivery times is always the concern.

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
maartenhaha

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 12:08:47 PM

hmmmmm.... i want to munch them already ^^

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
croato

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 02:29:06 PM

I would maybe try your service, i like cookies, but post office in my country is bit slow so i dont think that would work. Your best shot is to sell those cookies localy.
Fwdxlsh (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 03:53:45 AM

Honestly they do look great and well baked and designed but the main problem here is the geographical locations in which before it gets to some people, it might be already expired and not good for eating even though shipping in japan is cheap base on what you said so the best choice it would be to sell it to locals or at most to all the other cities located in japan. Believe me if only there's was a way for receiving those cookies within half a day of being baked  no matter the location then It would have been a great idea.
We will place preservatives into the cookies, like the Oreo company does.
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 04:42:17 AM

It's a cool idea but the best thing about cookies is they're the best when they're fresh and no matter how much time it takes or how good you preserve they will lost some of their flavor and crunchiness but still if you want to go through with this then I suggest you arrange an escrow first, find out the postage fee for different parts of the world, show how you would be preserving it with pictures and wait for orders.

Fwdxlsh (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:47:48 PM

It's a cool idea but the best thing about cookies is they're the best when they're fresh and no matter how much time it takes or how good you preserve they will lost some of their flavor and crunchiness but still if you want to go through with this then I suggest you arrange an escrow first, find out the postage fee for different parts of the world, show how you would be preserving it with pictures and wait for orders.
Oreo cookies are still pretty crunchy with all of the preservatives they place in there.

I'm sure I'll figure something out. I don't want anyone feeling as if I disappointed them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: