Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:37:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █▓▒░-< [ZPOOL.CA][BTC Multipool] The miners multipool >-░▒▓█ Paid 925+ BTC  (Read 217622 times)
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 07:33:47 PM

may be residual shares... ?

maybe anything you want,
i'm no longer here, last run was c11 test today,
it shows the same and this is just boring

Where did you go?

Anywhere. I reduced zpool estimates by 20% in my profit switching and rarely switch to zpool
and my daily revenue has increased. I've now completely removed zpool from my rotation.

I was willing to give the pool op the benefit of the doubt but his denial of the problem suggests
something more sinister than simple ignorance. The losses are real and must be going somewhere.

I spent many hours pouring though unfamiliar code trying to figure out what's going on but the pool op
won't even acknowledge there is a problem.

I'm done.

Unfortunately, I make the same observation. I rented SHA256 Miner for 0.0013 and got back less than my investment, despite higher profitability

So checkt it please, i like your pool, but there is something wrong

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
joblo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:03:42 PM

The error first appears in the balance, this is before the payment. It is correct when a block is "cleared" but the balance
is short. Then the payment just pays out the already short balance.

With this much information it should be a matter of 1-2 hours to track down the 20%. Is zpool running yiimp or yaamp?

I agree, I've given it my best shot and narrowed the problem as you quoted above. It looks like the user data for each block
is stored in SQL and the payout data is taken from SQL. They should match. The next step seems obvious although I've stated
it many times already.

Yiimp vs yaamp might be part of the problem. The original yaamp supported auto-exchange of mined coins but when TPruvot forked it
he dropped auto-exchange for his yiimp pool. Somewhere along the way Zpool came out and supported auto-exchange using
the yiimp fork.

Although the problem appears not to be related to exchange (ie the loss also occurs when mining same coin as payout)
it is possible the exchange code is still being run and performning a null-exchange of some kind when calculating the
balance. But that's just speculation.

AKA JayDDee, cpuminer-opt developer. https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5226770.msg53865575#msg53865575
BTC: 12tdvfF7KmAsihBXQXynT6E6th2c2pByTT,
denravonska

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:20:24 PM

With this much information it should be a matter of 1-2 hours to track down the 20%. Is zpool running yiimp or yaamp?

I agree, I've given it my best shot and narrowed the problem as you quoted above. It looks like the user data for each block
is stored in SQL and the payout data is taken from SQL. They should match. The next step seems obvious although I've stated
it many times already.

Yiimp vs yaamp might be part of the problem. The original yaamp supported auto-exchange of mined coins but when TPruvot forked it
he dropped auto-exchange for his yiimp pool. Somewhere along the way Zpool came out and supported auto-exchange using
the yiimp fork.

Although the problem appears not to be related to exchange (ie the loss also occurs when mining same coin as payout)
it is possible the exchange code is still being run and performning a null-exchange of some kind when calculating the

I was going to write a brainstorming post trying to dig further into the mystery, but what's the point? The operator is apparently not interested.

@joblo, please drop me a PM for a hint where I can point my miners. I cannot PM you since I cannot see the captcha images.
c_demian

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:24:09 PM

I would like to know how the real time profit estimate is calculated...
joblo
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:30:02 PM

@joblo, please drop me a PM for a hint where I can point my miners. I cannot PM you since I cannot see the captcha images.

I don't promote any specific pools, but most have threads in tis forum.

aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:38:48 PM

The error first appears in the balance, this is before the payment. It is correct when a block is "cleared" but the balance
is short. Then the payment just pays out the already short balance.

it many times already.

the yiimp fork.

yes it would be up to crackfoo to check the logs.. it would be time consuming but possible to go through all the users and add up the payouts to make sure the block is 100% accounted for..

there could be something hidden in the code he doesnt even know about sending a small amount of coins to someone..

JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 09:59:40 PM

crackfoo, I have a way to help you try and figure it out based on what the guys are piecing together...

disable a single coin port, such as sib... what was used in the example.  Perfect choice because it's a solo port, and rarely used compared to the rest.

change the port and don't advertise it.   Have only one person/wallet mine to it for one to five full payout cycles.

From there it should be easy enough to track down what's going where as far as the sql logs they speak of (I never got much into databasing, I was more interested back then on the meat of programming code).  All records would be for the same account, I would assume that the server would keep a record of the wallet that the generated coins appear in (is it static?) and it could be verified in the host coin's blockchain to verify the wallet is going empty and to where (should only be two payouts, one to wallet of miner, one to pool/sent to exchange yes?  Is there a way for you to verify the exchange wallet matches the one in the blockchain).  Just save a copy of the logs/database at that moment and you can spend more time studying a static dataset.

Also dont forget to include/count TX fees when applicable.

Also: I am wondering, does the pool's 2% go to the exchange and paid out to BTC the same as the rest of us?  or are you holding your remains in the hot-wallets that generated coins are created in and selling later on exchange?  I can't help but wonder if a code snippet in there could be changing a value that's only supposed to be read....

This came to mind... so I thought I would share.

When you actually think about what needs to happen here... its no small task... not in the slightest....

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
AngryDwarf

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 10:13:38 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2016, 10:25:33 PM by AngryDwarf

I would like to know how the real time profit estimate is calculated...

It is essentially a calculation based on difficulty, last block reward, and best market bid price (although the latter was manipulated from what I can best call a market price smoothing function that I don't agree with). Once the coin has matured, obviously the market price may have moved. But the best market price might not be the exchange where the coin is sent. A preferred market route might be set up, or it might send it to the big exchanges (bittrex, poloniex) in preference to the exchange with the best market price.

EDIT: Also the exchange with the best market price might not have the market depth to fill a large order at that price, so the price attained may be lower.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
AngryDwarf

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 10:19:40 PM

Also: I am wondering, does the pool's 2% go to the exchange and paid out to BTC the same as the rest of us?  or are you holding your remains in the hot-wallets that generated coins are created in and selling later on exchange?  I can't help but wonder if a code snippet in there could be changing a value that's only supposed to be read....

I think it is the case that the pools fee is accumulated in the BTC hot wallet, and then sent to a BTC cold wallet once a threshold is reached, but it is a long time since I took a look at this. So yes, it will have gone through an exchange. The other coins hot wallets just hold a reserve for people who want to be paid in that coin. That is how I think it works.

EDIT: So basically all coins in a wallet above the reserve level are sent to exchange for BTC.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
joblo
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:03:06 PM

crackfoo, I have a way to help you try and figure it out based on what the guys are piecing together...

disable a single coin port, such as sib... what was used in the example.  Perfect choice because it's a solo port, and rarely used compared to the rest.

change the port and don't advertise it.   Have only one person/wallet mine to it for one to five full payout cycles.

From there it should be easy enough to track down what's going where as far as the sql logs they speak of (I never got much into databasing, I was more interested back then on the meat of programming code).  All records would be for the same account, I would assume that the server would keep a record of the wallet that the generated coins appear in (is it static?) and it could be verified in the host coin's blockchain to verify the wallet is going empty and to where (should only be two payouts, one to wallet of miner, one to pool/sent to exchange yes?  Is there a way for you to verify the exchange wallet matches the one in the blockchain).  Just save a copy of the logs/database at that moment and you can spend more time studying a static dataset.

Also dont forget to include/count TX fees when applicable.

This came to mind... so I thought I would share.

When you actually think about what needs to happen here... its no small task... not in the slightest....

Wouldn't it be simple to just query the database to get every user's share of a particular block and add them up? The percentage should
add up to 100 and the value should match the block reward.

AngryDwarf

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:04:00 AM

Wouldn't it be simple to just query the database to get every user's share of a particular block and add them up? The percentage should
add up to 100 and the value should match the block reward.

It's probably a case of querying the earnings table, but I don't want to drive myself crazy looking at the code again. It probably does add up to 100%. So like the 80% share issue, it is either a case of fixing it in a few more places, or there is an address which likes to collect a rather predictable 20%.

aaronsace

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:30:39 AM

The link to this forum has been removed from zpool.ca

Hello? Are you able to read this? Guess what... the best miner ever created has arrived! https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases
AngryDwarf

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:49:35 AM

Yiimp fork:

https://github.com/crackfoo/yiimp

c_demian

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 10:27:59 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2016, 10:46:20 AM by c_demian

Zpool profit estimates are way off! It seems only for sha256 coins!
FilipZ

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchange

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:18:38 AM

I'm missing a forum link on zpool site.

is this going to be like scam or what?

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬     
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 11:41:38 AM

The link to this forum has been removed from zpool.ca

You forgot to add that there is a support link now... and c11 & myr-gr are gone.

If you're not having a technical issue, there's no need to post.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 11:43:51 AM

You're missing it? Like... you love it and can't sleep without it?

If you need help, you can create support tickets. support.zpool.ca. But I can't help with your feelings from missing links.

My pools have been running 3-4 years now, call it what you will.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
aaronsace

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 12:10:10 PM

If you need help, you can create support tickets. support.zpool.ca. But I can't help with your feelings from missing links.

Surely you no what you are doing by now. Nobody cares if you are taking 2% fee or 22% fee, just state it on the home page. What ever it is, you are getting plenty of money coming in so you should know how the pool works and be able to diagnose problems when they arise (or at least work with those that do).

Hello? Are you able to read this? Guess what... the best miner ever created has arrived! https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 12:21:33 PM

Surely you no what you are doing by now. Nobody cares if you are taking 2% fee or 22% fee, just state it on the home page. What ever it is, you are getting plenty of money coming in so you should know how the pool works and be able to diagnose problems when they arise (or at least work with those that do).

Yes, I'm technical and know how to run stuff and keep them running, but I'm not a coder. I've hired many devs and spent thousands on them, to build and fix things on projects I've run. been through the code as well as everyone else.

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 02:21:23 PM

5 servers need to be updated/patched so expect some bumps on stratum and the front end/webpage.

Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: