Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:12:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★No.1 BTC Jackpot Website [www.BTCRoll.com] Free Faucet | 50% Ref Commission★★  (Read 6114 times)
~BtcRoll.com~ (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 05:32:54 AM

Bump it up
BTCroll

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 06:39:16 AM

Just made a few updates on our site today. Come play!
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 07:00:24 AM

Great concept ! Is there a limit on number of players allowed? Isn't after 10 members the game gets full ? Easy way to make money I think !
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 07:20:54 AM

Nice concept. Clean and simple UI. I would suggest you to increase the time frame or decrease the number of seats as of now because I can see no more than 4 players depositing at a time. You can get more traction by introducing some giveaways to try out a new site and get involved in signature campaigns.

Moreover, you may introduce a jackpot bet which would work like a bonus reward for whoever is winning a round.

~BtcRoll.com~ (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 10:57:51 AM

Nice concept. Clean and simple UI. I would suggest you to increase the time frame or decrease the number of seats as of now because I can see no more than 4 players depositing at a time. You can get more traction by introducing some giveaways to try out a new site and get involved in signature campaigns.

Moreover, you may introduce a jackpot bet which would work like a bonus reward for whoever is winning a round.

Damn you have some nice ideas thanks for the suggestions, at the moment we will be sticking with a two minute timer, but if a few people bring it up as an issue then it can be chanced.

The jackpot idea is pretty nice we may look into implementing that soon, thanks Smiley

Great concept ! Is there a limit on number of players allowed? Isn't after 10 members the game gets full ? Easy way to make money I think !

Once we have that issue we will increase the pool size Smiley
mrkubanftw

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 04:51:21 PM

What is btcroll.com, follow the image below, it will explain everything you will possibly need to know.

Commission is 5% of the total pot for those asking Smiley

very cool website man. Also been playing cs since half life days this is an excellent addition to the bitcoin community!
klutzbelgian

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 04:52:58 PM

amazing... hmm just curious, what it have with csgo?
mrkubanftw

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 04:54:17 PM

I think hes just saying its like csg lounge betting style except with bitcoin instead of trading with csgo skins.
klutzbelgian

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 05:01:00 PM

oh, ok, thanks
~BtcRoll.com~ (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 05:28:41 PM

Its just like sites like csgo jackpot but with bitcoin hence the title :p
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 06:08:05 PM

I just found a bug which needs to be eliminated ASAP! PM me if you want to know about it. Tongue

BTW, you can integrate your site with Moneypot since it's a site with a collection of quite-popular gambling sites and to get more players involved in that way. Wink

aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 06:52:40 PM

i have been playing with the free facucet and losing like anything lol... if u want to win.. play big or go home simple..

and i think 10 people per round for now is more than enough.. since small bet people will also have chance even though it is very little

but i didnt get the percentage win thing...
once i deposited 0.00001 btc and other did 0.000001 btc and it shows i have 1000% win chance....
how can the win chance be higher than 100% and if two people are playing it should be calculated in such a way that total is 100% right ?

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
aizzaku
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 06:53:55 PM

I just found a bug which needs to be eliminated ASAP! PM me if you want to know about it. Tongue

BTW, you can integrate your site with Moneypot since it's a site with a collection of quite-popular gambling sites and to get more players involved in that way. Wink

if u find a bug just port or PM him directly.. man its like u want a bribe :p

~BtcRoll.com~ (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 07:23:24 PM

messaged you thanks.

i have been playing with the free facucet and losing like anything lol... if u want to win.. play big or go home simple..

and i think 10 people per round for now is more than enough.. since small bet people will also have chance even though it is very little

but i didnt get the percentage win thing...
once i deposited 0.00001 btc and other did 0.000001 btc and it shows i have 1000% win chance....
how can the win chance be higher than 100% and if two people are playing it should be calculated in such a way that total is 100% right ?

We are talking to our coder ironing out all the little bugs the site should be perfect very soon
aizzaku
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 07:30:21 PM

We are talking to our coder ironing out all the little bugs the site should be perfect very soon

awesome waiting for it Smiley

also the bitcoin faucet thing gets stuck up need to reload page or is it meant to be like that

badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 07:56:41 PM

looks pretty cool, gonna give this a try.
~BtcRoll.com~ (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 08:37:29 PM

also the bitcoin faucet thing gets stuck up need to reload page or is it meant to be like that

Well we will be adding a limit to the faucet soon as some people seem to abuse it a little, it is honestly just there to introduce players, it wasnt our main focus to have tha faucet running perfectly :p
aizzaku
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 09:20:02 PM

Well we will be adding a limit to the faucet soon as some people seem to abuse it a little, it is honestly just there to introduce players, it wasnt our main focus to have tha faucet running perfectly :p

oh that is good then.. but dont remove the faucet altogether ..maybe reduce the amount of satoshi

BTCroll

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 11:24:07 PM

oh that is good then.. but dont remove the faucet altogether ..maybe reduce the amount of satoshi

Don't think the amount is the issue, its getting people to come and play (and deposit). Going to be investing in some advertising hopefully that will help us!
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 12:45:34 AM

What is the minimum deposit and withdrawal amount here? Are there any withdrawal fees? You really need to add a FAQ page that details some of these things.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: