Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:04:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.045 BTC Loan  (Read 1067 times)
Sir_lagsalot (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 02:32:50 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2015, 11:25:16 AM by Sir_lagsalot

I need a 0.045 BTC Loan.
Collateral: My Full Member Alt
I can provide signed message.
I will pay back:0.05 after 2-3 weeks
Thanks.

I accept escrow.

Loan Address: 149aDVsUUfbBx5qHGrpnqGKVHGGo4tSDRt

Anything else you want me to provide? Tell me below!

EDIT - LOAN HAS BEEN FUNDED; LOCKING THREAD
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 02:37:17 AM

PUT A STOP TO THIS SHIT.

We need to come together as a forum community and stop the sale and trade of farmed accounts for gambling loans.
This is absolute bullshit. And account farmers and traders should be clamped down on.

Your account isn't worth .05 BTC. It isn't worth anything in reality.
The amount of accounts that exist for the sole purpose of making loans to trade for or to spam the forums with garbage is absolute shit.

I URGE ALL LOANERS TO ASK FOR REAL COLLATERAL. Stop the account trade. It's bullshit and it promotes scamming.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 02:53:14 AM

PUT A STOP TO THIS SHIT.

We need to come together as a forum community and stop the sale and trade of farmed accounts for gambling loans.
This is absolute bullshit. And account farmers and traders should be clamped down on.

The amount of accounts that exist for the sole purpose of making loans to trade for or to spam the forums with garbage is absolute shit.

I URGE ALL LOANERS TO ASK FOR REAL COLLATERAL. Stop the account trade. It's bullshit and it promotes scamming.

What do you suggest we do?  At one time I negative repped anyone who tried to use their account as collateral.  It didn't make any difference.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
redditisforhippies1

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:00:43 AM

PUT A STOP TO THIS SHIT.

What do you suggest we do?  At one time I negative repped anyone who tried to use their account as collateral.  It didn't make any difference.
VOD, i won't ask for a loan again with my account. I'm paying my loan back today. It was an impulsive mistake on my end. Feel like dog crap now. Maybe we all shouldn't hijack this guys loan topic and talk elsewhere?
MRKLYE
Legendary

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 03:09:41 AM

PUT A STOP TO THIS SHIT.

I've given it a fair amount of thought the past few days and I think the only course of action as a community would be to start looking down on accounts as collateral or not accepting them at all. Perhaps redding the accounts would help as it makes them less eligible for signature campaigns and thus would harm the perceived "value" of the account.

I'm not sure what the best course of action is on this though.. I'm jsut sick of seeing farmed accounts being used as collateral to basically scam people.

We need to unify as a community and  push back against these scamtards and account farmers. Make the accounts worth nothing.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sir_lagsalot (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 04:18:39 AM

I'm not using my account for collateral... I'm using a fill member account, clean rep, etc...

I've taken and given loans before, do you see a --ve on me for scamming? No! If I wanted to scam, id scam on steam, where my account is trusted, not here. I need to buy something on sale here in Australia.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 04:26:47 AM

I'm not using my account for collateral... I'm using a fill member account, clean rep, etc...

I've taken and given loans before, do you see a --ve on me for scamming? No! If I wanted to scam, id scam on steam, where my account is trusted, not here. I need to buy something on sale here in Australia.

its still your account you are using as collateral. no matter if its the one you used in writing this thread or not but the fact is you are still using a forum account as collateral  makes no difference
andrewboy44

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 04:35:42 AM

Yeah the selling of accounts is getting old. I stepped away from the bitcoin community for a while then came back to this... People buying hero member profiles and mess. Why would you want to buy your rank/status on a forum? Earn it..
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 04:38:38 AM

Any reason why not use the account being used as collateral to request for a loan instead of using this alt account you are using now? Makes no difference too right?
Sir_lagsalot (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 04:51:52 AM

its still your account you are using as collateral. no matter if its the one you used in writing this thread or not but the fact is you are still using a forum account as collateral  makes no difference

My accounts together are worth more than 0.05. You of all people should know. If you keep my full member account and -ve this account, I'll lose more than 0.05. Why would I want that?

Any reason why not use the account being used as collateral to request for a loan instead of using this alt account you are using now? Makes no difference too right?

Actually, it does make no difference. But I figured I'd be more trustable if I risked two accounts.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:14:36 AM

My accounts together are worth more than 0.05. You of all people should know. If you keep my full member account and -ve this account, I'll lose more than 0.05. Why would I want that?

the main point is "using account as collateral" the value of your account/s might be above .05btc but still you are using your account as collateral and that is what Vod and MRKLYE pointing out.
Sir_lagsalot (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:31:17 AM

the main point is "using account as collateral" the value of your account/s might be above .05btc but still you are using your account as collateral and that is what Vod and MRKLYE pointing out.

Most people with loan services here ask for valid collateral, which one of the examples they list is "BitcoinTalk Accounts", so why aren't you guys accepting it? I can add that I have a valuable steam account that you guys can -rep me on steamrep on, if I scam you.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:51:58 AM

Most people with loan services here ask for valid collateral, which one of the examples they list is "BitcoinTalk Accounts", so why aren't you guys accepting it? I can add that I have a valuable steam account that you guys can -rep me on steamrep on, if I scam you.

At today's BTC-USD rate, 0.045BTC is close to selling rate of a Full Member account unless you will give the account you are using now as another collateral, that would be more appealing to lender's out there. Just my 2 satoshis
MRKLYE
Legendary

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 05:54:46 AM

At today's BTC-USD rate, 0.045BTC is close to selling rate of a Full Member account unless you will give the account you are using now as another collateral, that would be more appealing to lender's out there. Just my 2 satoshis

There shouldn't be a selling rate of accounts. It should be outlawwed and taken back to the shadows from where it came.

The only thing account selling does is encourage meaningless shit posting for signature campaigns as well as give scammers "collateral".

I'm honestly going to make a poll I think and see if i can get this shit outlawwed. I think selling of other accounts that aren't forum are fine.. But this place is turning into scammers playgrounds now that account selling is regarded as normal..

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄