Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:45:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan Amount of 0.04 BTC Wanted  (Read 1293 times)
V.Lace (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 06:20:58 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2015, 06:58:29 AM by V.Lace

I need a 0.04 btc loan till December 5th can pay back 0.046 BTC,  Need it for a online purchase.

I do not have collateral but I do have  fiverr account with 5.00 and if you have a fiverr acount and I can send you those 5 dollars for a service that you do not have to honor.  So I can provide half the collateral with 5.00 dollars.  I also have trade history so maybe you might want to look at it as well.  Thank you

Edit I can ask for a smaller loan worth the fiverr amount, but looking for a real investor to fulfill the loan amount.  If you will take collateral then I will lower the the pay back interest too 0.042. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 06:42:07 AM

Please provide any valid and sufficient collateral
$5 is not enough. Collateral must be atleast 120% higher than loan amount
You are looking for $13 loan. So provide collateral of at least $15 value otherwise I don't think anyone will fund this and risk his/her btc
xinzark
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 06:44:54 AM

What kind of service do you offer on fiverr? I might be interested.

He is not offering any service on fiverr. He have $5 in his fiverr account which he can use to buy a gig for you if you fulfill his loan
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 06:47:25 AM

Well well, not surprising that you are up for a loan again. I'm wondering though , how much time will it take for that "friend" of yours to lend you again, and then you delete this thread.
V.Lace (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 06:51:32 AM

Well well, not surprising that you are up for a loan again. I'm wondering though , how much time will it take for that "friend" of yours to lend you again, and then you delete this thread.

I am not looking for a fiat loan, and stay off my thread again, as you really have nothing good to say.

Greentree

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 06:55:58 AM

I am not looking for a fiat loan, and stay off my thread again, as you really have nothing good to say.

I want to lend you but by the fact too many people get scammed here i have to ask your $5 and your account as collateral if you have alt
V.Lace (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:00:00 AM

I want to lend you but by the fact too many people get scammed here i have to ask your $5 and your account as collateral if you have alt

my  account alone is worth 0.07 btc.  Since it has trades with trusted members.  I do not own any alts, sorry.  If no one fulfill this loan then I will ask for the fiverr amount.

Greentree

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:06:28 AM

my  account alone is worth 0.07 btc.  Since it has trades with trusted members.  I do not own any alts, sorry.  If no one fulfill this loan then I will ask for the fiverr amount.

I doubt it cost 0.07 only if it has green light
xinzark
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:09:15 AM

You are right. He have nothing good to say just because you have nothing good to offer.
Opening a new loan request isn't a solution. If your previous thread messed then offer something good or ask for smaller loans

my  account alone is worth 0.07 btc.  Since it has trades with trusted members.  I do not own any alts, sorry.  If no one fulfill this loan then I will ask for the fiverr amount.

I guess you are new in bitcointalk account buying/selling. Here accounts are not sold according to prices calculated by bots
Your account worth only around 0.03
V.Lace (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:14:05 AM

You are right. He have nothing good to say just because you have nothing good to offer.
Opening a new loan request isn't a solution. If your previous thread messed then offer something good or ask for smaller loans

my  account alone is worth 0.07 btc.  Since it has trades with trusted members.  I do not own any alts, sorry.  If no one fulfill this loan then I will ask for the fiverr amount.

I guess you are new in bitcointalk account buying/selling. Here accounts are not sold according to prices calculated by bots
Your account worth only around 0.03

hmm alt account of Mexxer2?

I already mentioned on Edit that I would take less then the amount asked equal to the fiverr amount.  I wont pay higher interest for a loan that has no risk. either your an alt of mexxer 2 since you have the same style of argument I will close this thread and make a moderated one. I am not looking for opinions right now.  13 dollars is play money and is not that fucking serious.  I make more then that in a day

Edit I guess Mexxer aka Xin your an expert because you own many right?

darlingdarla

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:21:29 AM

I'll do the loan if you put your account plus the fiverr up as collateral. It will be held by escrow.
V.Lace (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:23:48 AM

I'll do the loan if you put your account plus the fiverr up as collateral. It will be held by escrow.

I am not desperate for this loan but I might take it, let me wait for better offers and yes must be by escrow.

darlingdarla

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:27:03 AM

I am not desperate for this loan but I might take it, let me wait for better offers and yes must be by escrow.

My quote is only valid for 3 hours. Sorry Can't hold btc for 1 person. I respect you looking for other offers though.
xinzark
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:28:54 AM

I already mentioned on Edit that I would take less then the amount asked equal to the fiverr amount.  I wont pay higher interest for a loan that has no risk. either your an alt of mexxer 2 since you have the same style of argument I will close this thread and make a moderated one. I am not looking for opinions right now.  13 dollars is play money and is not that fucking serious.  I make more then that in a day

Lol really  Shocked
Why don't you open an accusations stating to check both users IP and their locations
You will find your answer

I am not supporting mexxer but supporting the truth
And if you hate truth then yes go and create a self moderated thread. I am preety sure you will not leave any single post
V.Lace (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:29:57 AM

My quote is only valid for 3 hours. Sorry Can't hold btc for 1 person. I respect you looking for other offers though.

Ok noted, Still Ill wait. if you I do offer this as collateral you do know Percentage will be lowered to 0.002 only right?  I had noted that

V.Lace (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:34:39 AM

Lol really  Shocked
Why don't you open an accusations stating to check both users IP and their locations
You will find your answer

I am not supporting mexxer but supporting the truth
And if you hate truth then yes go and create a self moderated thread. I am preety sure you will not leave any single post

You think I was born yesterday, easy to use IP changers and use different style to post.  Now go troll this guy who is a real scammer https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1261041.0

Have a nice day

Revelation Machine

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:24:16 PM

I can do this loan without any interest but you need to provide a solid collateral that covers the amount your asking.
V.Lace (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:46:58 PM

I can do this loan without any interest but you need to provide a solid collateral that covers the amount your asking.
ok but I do not mind paying the interest, but I only have 5 dollars in fiverr, so a 4 dollar loan for it might suffice.

darlingdarla

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:54:13 PM

Ok noted, Still Ill wait. if you I do offer this as collateral you do know Percentage will be lowered to 0.002 only right?  I had noted that
was this filled?
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:55:52 PM

was this filled?
1st Step of being a good lender, avoid these kind of threads, they just waste your time. OP's "friend" must've given him the loan by now.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: