Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Donbass  (Read 258 times)
Vika NSFW (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 11:41:32 AM

Italian delegation will collect DNR technic for apply in Italy to create referendums for indipendence.

http://lifenews.ru/news/171497

HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 05:28:56 PM

Hey, the original article is in Russian or Ukrainian, so I had it translated and will post the content below. I think it's promising that Italy is involved in trying to sort out the situation in Ukraine, but I wonder how much effect it will have. The article says the policy will last two days - that's it? What happens after that?

Article content:

The delegation of five politicians in Italy has set itself two objectives: to help with the restoration of infrastructure and houses destroyed during military operations, and they want to explore the question of how the voting on independence.

- We do not agree in many respects with the policies of the European Union aimed against Russia. Verona has historically Italian special situation, our region is autonomous, and we would like to take over the leadership of the DNI experience of referendums on independence, so that in the future we could apply this experience at home, - said Vito Comencini, an adviser to the mayor's office in Verona , board member of the Committee of Independent Venice.

The program of the Italian delegation includes visits to places of recent fighting, and meeting with top officials of the People's Republic of Donetsk.

- We intend to organize the work of the Italian organizations involved in humanitarian aid to the Donbas, now there are a few works. We also want to give support to all those who sincerely believe that the people themselves to decide their fate, - said the deputy president of the province of Verona Gualtiero Mazza.

It is expected that the policy will stay in Donetsk two days. Moreover, all members of the delegation hopes that the next visit to the NPT did not take long.

If you notice an error or typo in the text, select it with the mouse and press Ctrl + Enter
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 06:13:38 PM

I am not surprised. The Northern provinces have been trying to secede from Italy for many decades now. The secessionist movement in this region is one of the oldest in Europe, and the support had remained stable for the past 50 or 60 years, that is even before similar movements in Catalonia and Scotland were able to garner any significant support.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: