Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:23:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cause of attack on Russian bomber in Syria: bombing cheap oil from ISIS.  (Read 511 times)
Vika NSFW (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 11:54:24 AM

Mr. Erdogan is in oil trading with ISIS over his son activity.

Here we see clearly, why France become sucide attacks after bombing oil export business of ISIS.

The procedure of deal with aircraft in foreign territory is a long thing, how and who hit the plane at 6000 meter is a open question.

Vika NSFW (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 10:17:32 PM

https://www.facebook.com/RTvids/videos/1109797555697163/

croato

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:41:15 PM

I agree with OP, oil is important factor why Turks help ISIS (they buy barrel at 15ish USD and that Erdogangsters family make lot of money that way for sure) but that is not main reason. Main reason is that Turks along with USA dont want Russians become leading force at ME (what is happening want they or not). I did not like Russians before to be honest but now i see they are only one able to stop that ISIS madness and bring order there. Islam is very dangerous and we are lucky those savages are divided. I know what i am talking about cause i fought those cowards at Bosnia (near Mostar) 1993 but world leaders did not alow us to finish job so we will have lot of crap there in future for sure.

edit: typo
galdur

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 11:35:53 PM

The Russians were attacking the enemy´s supply lines (an elementary strategic ingredient in warfare and as old as dirt) which brought them to the Turkish border by necessity you might say. This somehow seems to escape Obama, he appears to think that it was just some shit happens bad luck that the Russians were there, at least
that´s how he talks and educates America and the world about the affair. If the Russians stayed away from that border this wouldn´t happen. Right. That´s the strategic thinking on Planet Obama.

zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 09:12:06 PM

I agree with OP, oil is important factor why Turks help ISIS (they buy barrel at 15ish USD and that Erdogangsters family make lot of money that way for sure) but that is not main reason. Main reason is that Turks along with USA dont want Russians become leading force at ME (what is happening want they or not). I did not like Russians before to be honest but now i see they are only one able to stop that ISIS madness and bring order there. Islam is very dangerous and we are lucky those savages are divided. I know what i am talking about cause i fought those cowards at Bosnia (near Mostar) 1993 but world leaders did not alow us to finish job so we will have lot of crap there in future for sure.

Erdogan has a raging hard-on for the multiple gas pipelines from Libya, Egypt, Israel, and Qatar that will provide tens of billions of dollars in revenues in transit fees. Of course Turkey will do whatever it takes to ensure that Assad falls as it is literally costing Turkey billions of dollars every month that Assad is in power. None of what I have read about Turkey supporting ISIS surprises me in the slightest knowing what Turkey is losing.
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 09:41:10 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2015, 12:10:34 AM by Nemo1024

Erdogan has a raging hard-on for the multiple gas pipelines from Libya, Egypt, Israel, and Qatar that will provide tens of billions of dollars in revenues in transit fees. Of course Turkey will do whatever it takes to ensure that Assad falls as it is literally costing Turkey billions of dollars every month that Assad is in power. None of what I have read about Turkey supporting ISIS surprises me in the slightest knowing what Turkey is losing.

However, by shooting down Russian bomber, Turkey is also literally shooting itself in the foot (if not head). Lucrative gas transit pipeline, tourism, newly-signed visum-free travel between Turkey and Russia, Russian nuclear power plant in Turkey, and much more can go out of the window.

EDIT: Apropos that. Already happening:
https://www.rt.com/business/323576-medvedev-measures-restrictions-turkey/
https://www.rt.com/business/323526-russia-turkey-food-customs/

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
galdur

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 09:50:43 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2015, 10:07:33 PM by galdur

Almost nobody outside of the NATO headquarters and the White House is dumb enough to believe this turkey of a story. Which story of course is changing, if lies have no traction liars try another tack which usually is just as hopeless.

Turkey's military said it did not know the warplane it shot down on the Syrian border was Russian. Gimme a break.

They shot down the Russian jet because they are butt-hurt now that Russia has been trying its best to obliterate ISIS and other terrorists for the past two months.

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 11:33:20 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2015, 11:53:19 PM by Nemo1024

Let's see what Turks were saying in 2012...

https://web.archive.org/web/20150717144559/http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-18562210

On Saturday, President Gul said the Turkish government could not ignore the fact that Syria had shot down a Turkish aircraft.

"It is not possible to cover over a thing like this, whatever is necessary will be done," he was quoted as saying by state news agency, Anatolia.

"It is routine for jet fighters to sometimes fly in and out over [national] borders... when you consider their speed over the sea," he added.

"These are not ill-intentioned things but happen beyond control due to the jets' speed."

Fast-forward 3 years, and Turkey ambushes a Russian bomber, returning without munitions from a known-to-NATO combat mission, without fighter protection, as previously agreed upon with USNATO, and maybe flies over Turkish territory for 17 seconds...

And it's rich coming from Turkey:
https://www.rt.com/news/323594-turkey-risks-world-war/

"Erdogan claims that a Russian aircraft entered Turkey's airspace for a few seconds, forgetting that its own planes violate Iraqi and Syrian airspace every day," al-Maliki said, as quoted by AFP.

The incident has also provoked a wave of indignation in Greece, which claimed that Turkish warplanes violated Greek airspace almost on a regular basis with 2,244 breaches in 2014 alone.

I rest my case here.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: