Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:31:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you going to lunch your own betting game ? read this BEFORE....  (Read 607 times)
armadilo (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 04:11:50 PM

Hi,

i see lots of new betting games comming everyday thinking they're going to get lots of players to their game witch is 99.99% worng so why?

1 - People hate to lose!, One they lose they will never come back to your game again cause Yes they are right the owner takes everything they have.  Smiley

2 - People really hate to lose  Smiley

3 - Even if you tell them its provably fair They dont give a fuck cause all they see is money going away from them... So how its provably fair while you take all their money....

4 - People Dont like to play with money for FUN   Roll Eyes

5 - You will waste your time and your effort to find out that betting games are note actually making big money. (You need years)

And many other reasons ... think before you waste your time .

Note: ww3 comming soon so you better think of an other business  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 04:40:12 PM

Haha world war 3 is coming so find another business, you could be right in this regard we could be coming up to another potential world war scenario.

There have been lots of entrants into gambling trying to set themselves up but the market is not as big as you would think really for them to just attract thousands of players instantly, people will tend to stick with tried and tested companies that they know work and have been around for a while.

I wouldn't say give up and don't bother as we always need people starting new business.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 04:42:44 PM

Gambling has been continuing since humans had even a bit of intelligence. The greed part is why people play(and lose) not the "fun" part.
You are going on in the wrong direction.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 04:46:21 PM

You know, right after I breakfast my own ICO coin,
I always lunch my own betting game.
Only followed by dining my own exchange, ofc.

Note: there wont be a ww3 and I actually gamble for fun so you better think of another topic  Roll Eyes

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
zecexe

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 04:48:39 PM

Gambling as a means of trying to satisfy a financial need is without a doubt, a very dangerous and unhealthy practice.
armadilo (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 04:49:54 PM

You know, right after I breakfast my own ICO coin,
I always lunch my own betting game.
Only followed by dining my own exchange, ofc.

Note: there wont be a ww3 and I actually gamble for fun so you better think of another topic  Roll Eyes

What?!  Kiss  Grin you should be banned from this forum for saying that ... man where do live ? (Happy town ?) Grin

xhoneyael

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 06:09:35 PM

Hi,

i see lots of new betting games comming everyday thinking they're going to get lots of players to their game witch is 99.99% worng so why?

1 - People hate to lose!, One they lose they will never come back to your game again cause Yes they are right the owner takes everything they have.  Smiley

2 - People really hate to lose  Smiley

3 - Even if you tell them its provably fair They dont give a fuck cause all they see is money going away from them... So how its provably fair while you take all their money....

4 - People Dont like to play with money for FUN   Roll Eyes

5 - You will waste your time and your effort to find out that betting games are note actually making big money. (You need years)

And many other reasons ... think before you waste your time .

Note: ww3 comming soon so you better think of an other business  Wink
agree gambling site become more and more
and player stop playing because they lose
so its not really profitable now to make gamble site

KenR

Activity: 910

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:08:34 PM

Yeah, people hate to lose, but will try to get the lost money back by doing more gamble and probably lose again. Thats not a bad thing for gambling sites/services.
When people win, smart people will leave with the money won, others will just continue until they lost everything.

So to lose is not bad for gambling sites at all and people will lose at ANY gamble anyways, there is no gamble site that will give out free money by providing a 100% win chance.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 03:39:04 AM

But still they will try it. This is gambling right? Winning or losing is depends on your luck that why you never do a long run on gambling. They just need to make some good advertising to attract people to play in their site like cashback things or whatever they need so people can at least try to play there again
pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 04:12:37 AM

You can still launch a successful game these days. Its all in how you market and try to get users to your game thats gonna make the difference
erickimani

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 04:30:00 AM

that is very wrong. the fact is that many people are making millions through betting while others are losing. it only depend with your strategy and experience. of course you dont expect to enter in to that field as a newbie and start winning or making money, you must be patient and let those mature in that field guide you and by that you can make it. then,, THERE IS NO DAMN  WORLD WAR THREE COMING.
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 06:54:06 AM

Gambling industry is have own market, your direction is looks like you've been losing big money on gambling, if you think you can earn big money on gambling is definetely you're greedy man, gambling is purpose to just for fun, you can(maybe) earn some money if you feel lucky, people who earn millions money is who have a luck for their betting.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 08:08:44 AM

There are a few reasons why you are wrong.

Your statement is true in a way. If you think of opening a dice site, there are many dice sites using almost the exact same script. If you use the same script with no innovation, you will probably not make a profit.

However, if you have an innovative unique idea for a gambling game, you will make profit. The gambling industry is large and full of people wanting to try out new games to earn money.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 08:28:39 AM

There are a few points you mentioned which made sense but I would like to share my views on the same :
Hi,

No! People don't hate to lose, they love to hate to lose to something they're addicted to!If you've a amazing site and beautiful games which are addictive as hell ,even if the guy loses for first 3 times I'am sure he is coming for the 4th time next day!

This would actually make sense if the websites are NOT EXACTLY PROVABLY FAIR but if your website is actual fair and you're ready to demonstrate the random function in your script,they will actually trust you and I'm sure they'll win as well.

Agree with you! It takes time and patience to build something which pays a good amount!Also the sites running for a long time are making money not because of the games or the bets but the amount of people they have their to play daily.So stacking up profits from small simple bets makes a huge empire which takes years.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: