Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:19:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucet Bitcoin and Altcoin Lists Updated! (2/3/2016)  (Read 2979 times)
defaultking (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 05:45:38 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2016, 08:15:47 PM by defaultking

I'm focusing on getting the best faucets for bitcoin and altcoins

Any comments on a faucet list you'd like to see (hourly, xapo, etc.), or features to make the lists better let me know! I try my best to update the list daily, but won't go any longer than a week.

If there are any issues with my faucets or any mistakes let me know and I'll remove/change them. If you think I should add some or change up the order let me know. If you're a faucet owner and want to be higher on the list or added to the list let me know and I'll see what I can do!

BTC List 30,000+ Satoshi
LTC List 1,800,000+ Litoshi
Dash List 1,000,000+ Sashtosi
Doge List 350+ Dogecoin + Doge Faucet Located at Bottom (Increased payouts and decreased claim times!)
PPC List 660,000+ Satoshi
Prime List 3,500,000+ Satoshi

As always you can head over to the main site and learn of even more opportunities to earn bitcoin and popular altcoins!

defaultking (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 05:21:13 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 03:40:27 PM by defaultking

Hope everyone in the states had a Happy Thanksgiving! Added and removed some dead faucets. Feel free to suggest a faucet for me to add.
black-lagoon

Activity: 147

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 12:46:38 AM

Please add my bitcoin xapo faucet.

http://earnsatoshi.xyz

thank you.
defaultking (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 04:40:48 AM

Just wanted to let everyone know I've updated the website. The home page nice had a faucetbox list with a link to a faucet (not currently active) and the rotator which used to be the home page. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for website improvements or faucets that need to be added.

Black lagoon. I tried your faucet and it said my xapo address wasn't valid. Any suggestions. Once I can get it to work I'll add it to my list.
Proxiebuier

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:48:13 AM

nice faucet list and nice faucet rotator http://freebitcoinrotator.ga/rotator/

i have try to visit and claim some faucet from under your referal link Smiley
ljak1407

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:53:37 PM

please add my faucet. http://www.ezbitcoins.info
Klarck

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 09:04:41 PM

can u add my btc faucet? 150~500 satoshis every 10 minutes, no anti-bot links.

http://cryptobox.orgfree.com/

Freedom is being you without anyone's permission.
defaultking (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 10:01:39 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 11:13:09 PM by defaultking

Klarck - Added your faucet as well. Whatever problems I was having earlier seem to be resolved.

ljak1407 - Added your faucet. I prefer faucets with a little longer wait and higher reward, but hopefully with increased traffic you'll be able to keep the timing the same and increase your rewards a little bit Wink. Wish your faucet the best!  Check out the site to verify and earn some free bitcoin!
ljak1407

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:41:53 PM

Klarck - Added your faucet as well. Whatever problems I was having earlier seem to be resolved.

ljak1407 - Added your faucet. I prefer faucets with a little longer wait and higher reward, but hopefully with increased traffic you'll be able to keep the timing the same and increase your rewards a little bit Wink. Wish your faucet the best!  Check out the site to verify and earn some free bitcoin!
Thank you! i appreciate all feedback! i will change that up right now Smiley
ljak1407

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:48:14 PM

faucet is changed to be able to win up to 10,000 every 15 minutes Smiley
tarsua

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:50:33 PM

please add my faucet, worldofbitcoin.xyz its not the best or highest paying faucet b ut you will be sure to get ref payouts of at least 100 sats per claim
777satosh

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 04:10:20 PM

Hello friend!

Let me add my faucets to your list, please.

Name: 777 Satoshi
URL: http://www.777satoshi.com
Rewards: 1007 satoshi every 777 minutes.

Name: Luck Bitcoin
URL: http://luckbitcoin.com
Rewards: 1111 satoshi every 888 minutes.

Thanks!  Wink
defaultking (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 03:27:32 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2015, 04:06:28 PM by defaultking

777 - Faucets added to my list and the rotator. Thanks for your patience! If you have any comments or suggestions let me know.

777 I'll add your faucets as soon as I get a chance. If anyone can help out my original site redirects you to my hosting provider saying cpu usage exceeded. I went from ~10 unique visitors a day to over 700 within the first 6 hours of the day and received a message saying "If you dont want this to happen again, send 0.01BTC to 1bpXWNAcrH1MvH9jX5WNdVF452wKVjSFb" from user dd4bc0001. Any suggestions on how to stop this would be appreciated.

Until then I've moved my website to bloggingwithbloggers.com since that's paid hosting. Thanks for the continued support and keep in touch about future content added daily/weekly.
b-faucet

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 11:03:36 AM

Add please my faucetbox faucet http://b-faucet.com
500sat every 90 min and 50% ref. Thx.
defaultking (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 01:18:23 PM

B-Faucet. Faucet has been added to the list. Thanks for sharing.

Faucet list payouts and timings have been updated due to the increase of bitcoin pricing. Will try and make some more updates either later today or tomorrow. Thanks for everyones support so far.

Reminder - Bloggingwithbloggers.com/list is currently my most up to date list. Please visit here first.
Freebitcoinrotator.ga is once again back-up thanks for your patience. Has not been updated, but you can still visit if you'd like.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:36:01 PM

Feel free to add our faucet InFaucet.com

150 to 300 satoshis for every 5 minutes.

9,000 to 18,000 satoshis for every 60 minutes.

12,960,000 to 25,920,000 satoshis for every day.

Get 400 Satoshis extra from our Lucky Box.

Instant payments & NO THRESHOLD / Waiting period. Immediate Cash out to your Faucet.

10% referral bonus  Cool

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
tarsua

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:41:54 AM

Rotator needs some work, the rewards need to be updated and the links need to open in a separate tab, also rotator doesnt work
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 12:32:03 PM

Not Found

The requested URL /Rotator was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at bloggingwithbloggers.com Port 80

i can't open your rotator  Huh
Coin888

Activity: 210

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 03:14:42 PM

Dear Admin Freebitcoinrotator.ga,

I'm Lucas from the coin888.com web site. I’m pleased to announce the launch of my brand new Highest Paying Faucet based on Slot Machine game! With this unique service, all of coin888 users would be able to claim more Bitcoin with spending less time.

My goal with this new website is to provide our visitors an easier way to earn Bitcoin with new services and also to allow the visitor to browse site based on Fair and Trust.

I would like to collaborate with you, and I know your site, is the one of the best faucets rotator. Together we are going to achieve a lot of success in our activities. What I now believe is a better online presentation of the branding and service offerings.

There are many new features available on my website including a new design, slotting machine, multiply and etc. In the main page you play with slot machine and you push the spin and win based on prize chart. This prize is a fixed amount in US dollars and is converted to BTC based on the Bitcoin to US dollars price.

The amount of bitcoins that you can win with FREE BTC depends on the current bitcoin price and the biggest prize or Jackpot is fixed at $500 USD equivalent 2.5 bitcoin and the other prizes in proportion to it. So you have a fair chance of winning $500 USD in bitcoins on each roll.

As you know I pay 50% referral commission and it has high potential of income for you. When your referral opens a new personal account, you’ll receive a 50% of his/her free Bitcoin winnings as commission! As a bonus. It is our way of saying thank you for spreading the word about the coin888 services you enjoy every day. You can also choose to share your revenue from every referrer to himself/herself.

The current and prospective clients will find useful Bitcoin faucet with a slotting machine component about the services on the coin888.

I’m contacting you today to request for adding coin888.com to your rotator.

Please let me know if additional information is needed or if I can answer any questions.

I hope that you enjoy discovering the coin888 website and that you find it easy to navigate and pleasant to use.

P.S,  I have more than 23,000 registered users in first 48 hours and I paid more than 1.5 BTC to them.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you,
Best regards
Lucas

★New Brand Online Games Coin888.com & CoinCity.net (Daily Payment)★
defaultking (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 04:49:54 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2015, 11:24:17 PM by defaultking

If any other errors are discovered or improvements can be made to the site, please let me know! Thanks for all the constructive feedback. I appreciate everyone's input.

• Updated my list on Bloggingwithbloggers.com/List so that all the times and rewards are correct. If you spot any specific errors feel free to comment on here or send me a private message
  • Links on the list should now open the faucet in a new tab.
  • Rotator will be updated and resubmitted sometime in the next couple of hours.
  • Freebitcoinrotator.ga will be updated after that. For those looking for a rotator can head there now.

Faucets and rotator on both sites are now working and updated! Let me know your thoughts.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: