Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:56:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Mintcoins are tanking hard. Dump mint now.
Mint will go to one satoshi - 1 (33.3%)
Mint will fall to two satoshi - 0 (0%)
Dump mint now - 2 (66.7%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mintcoins are tanking hard. Dump mint if you have any.  (Read 926 times)
Fontas Returns (OP)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:57:49 PM

Mintcoin is tanking hard. Don't wait until it falls to one or two satoshi. Dump now if you are holding any mint coin.
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 09:03:00 PM

You're posting to the wrong section, buddy!

Who cares about mintcoins? Diamondcoins much better, DMD FTW!

afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2101
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 10:37:27 AM

Nothing to do with bitcoin speculation this is in wrong section.

However when everyone is selling normally a good time to buy no ?

edit: i'm not recommending Mintcoin by the way I know nothing about it.
dragonseer

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:55:26 AM

Yes this is in the wrong section, however if you are interested..

Mintcoin is a Proof of Stake coin, and is rapidly approaching the equivalent of a 'halving', where the rate of minting is about to drop from 15% to 10%. For year one you could stake for a 20% return, in the final year, it will drop to 5% and remain there.

It is one of the better Bitcoin hedges, rather than have mining farms running dedicated hardware using lots of electricity, you just need people to keep wallets running for network security, and many do. It also confirms much faster.

It is probably the best equivalent to a 'penny stock' you will find in crypto land. Great buy at the moment.

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
talks_cheep
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 12:43:42 PM

Mintcoin is a Proof of Stake coin, and is rapidly approaching the equivalent of a 'halving', where the rate of minting is about to drop from 15% to 10%. For year one you could stake for a 20% return, in the final year, it will drop to 5% and remain there.

It is one of the better Bitcoin hedges, rather than have mining farms running dedicated hardware using lots of electricity, you just need people to keep wallets running for network security, and many do. It also confirms much faster.

It is probably the best equivalent to a 'penny stock' you will find in crypto land. Great buy at the moment.

Stop pumping your shitcoin, buddy!

Diamondcoin is a better POS coin. It stakes at 50% currently, meaning, if you have 1k DMD then you will have another 500 DMD just by keeping your coins in your wallet. DMD price has been stable and even gaining while all the other altcoins have suffered massively.

dragonseer

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 12:59:45 PM

Diamondcoin is a better POS coin. It stakes at 50% currently, meaning, if you have 1k DMD then you will have another 500 DMD just by keeping your coins in your wallet. DMD price has been stable and even gaining while all the other altcoins have suffered massively.

LOL.. I don't think a higher rate makes for a better coin. Peercoin was the first Proof of Stake coin, but their rate of 1% per annum is too low a rate for it to be considered a proper incentive. 50% though?? That's ridiculous.

talks_cheep
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:02:02 PM

LOL.. I don't think a higher rate makes for a better coin. Peercoin was the first Proof of Stake coin, but their rate of 1% per annum is too low a rate for it to be considered a proper incentive. 50% though??, that's ridiculous.

Yes, 50% DMD is ridiculously better than 10% of your shitcoin. DMD FTW!

dragonseer

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:07:56 PM

talks_cheep
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:17:24 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I don't think he's received the message yet:

MINTCOINS ARE TANKING HARD, DUMP MINT IF YOU HAVE ANY

Now, with the proceeds from selling mintcoins, do yourself a favor and buy some DIAMOND COINS or DMD. Put your DMD's in your wallet, and let it stake, within a week or so profit as new minted DMD coins roll in just like magic, why waste money and energy in mining?

talks_cheep
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:18:58 PM

For info on diamond coins, or DMD:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.0

arandy

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:37:04 PM

The tanking is manipulation just before the big rise, the big players are filtering out people without a steady hand.
This game is a lot like poker actually and how bigger your stack how easier the game gets Wink

I'll snag up some more mint tonight probably  Cool
YouScam

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:38:16 PM

Who cares about MINT? It's a sh!tcoin lol.
I remember when it first launched, it was painful.
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2101
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 02:57:16 PM

Sounds like too much inflation in all these coins. You want to retain value.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 03:06:16 PM

Doesn't this belong into the altcoin section?
I don't care as I do not hold any of those nor any other altcoin at the moment.
I believe everyone participating in that space knows about the risks he is taking.
Fontas Returns (OP)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:53:22 AM

Mintcoin will drop by ten percent or more in the next 48 hours. Don't let yourself be a victim. Dump Now!!! Dump Mint Hard!!!
talks_cheep
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 01:05:40 AM

I believe everyone participating in that space knows about the risks he is taking.
As if there's no risk in Bitcoins...

solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 01:44:17 AM

As if there's no risk in Bitcoins...

lol was about to say, Bitcoin is just a shitcoin on a slower time frame as of late.
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 01:56:13 AM

Good God, none of these shitcoins have a bit of value in reality. Just dump them all and hold or sell your btc (and wait for the crash to buy back).
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 08:20:06 AM

Good God, none of these shitcoins have a bit of value in reality. Just dump them all and hold or sell your btc (and wait for the crash to buy back).

i agree that they are shit clone and nothing else, at least the majority, but they were saying the same thing about bitcoin at launch

and someone still believe that the value must be issued...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: