Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:15:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [UPDATE] ANTI AntiBitcoin Development  (Read 394 times)
anonymousx (OP)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 09:39:06 PM

Following the announcement of ANTI on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1212951.0
the price of ANTI been swinging up and down, and after a long afk for the dev "Personal issues" the coin survived, here is some new recent updates, also the dev announced that this coin is an open project and any dev can join and contribute.

Website launched:
www.antibitcoin.site

Paper wallet generator launched:
http://www.antibitcoin.site/paperwallet/?culture=en&currency=antibitcoin#

The coin diff is still low, price is also low for investors, I am contributing to the development of the website and in the future android wallet, any help on the android wallet part is welcome.

info for developers:
Network Version: 0x17
Private key Prefix: 0x97
WIF Start: 6
WIF Compressed start: P

I like the coin name, specs and philosophy, I am holding 1000 of it which is not much at the current price but I am looking forward to see this coin shine in the future.

You can contact the dev of this coin for the client and coin it self, or contact me for website/forum and other parts to collaborate together.

See you in good health.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 10:48:02 PM

Anti-bitcoin initiative starts as a project unveiling the actual problems related to bitcoin, nothing can improve without first exposing its flaws.
Bitcoin despite being a truly decentralized form of money, its price still is highly manipulated due to diverse groups of dishonest people inside
the high volume market exchanging as many articles have pointed.

So it says after that on the ANN topic it has been added to a few exchanges..
Wait !
Wasn't exchanges manipulating Bitcoin the main problem i just quoted ?

And what was changed in this coin to address this problem of "normal market activity"

Is this a coding problem ?
Find the right dev and you will modify this coin so it can't be pumped and dumped ?
How is that going to work ?

What i see here is a new coin that says Bitcoin is being abused on markets price wise.
So we created a new coin and added it to the same exchanges.. problem solved ?

EDIT:
I am sure sadly this will be popular with English as a 2nd language users LOL
People who think owning shoes is a big deal will be all over this..

EDIT2:
And the ANN is a Self-Modded topic by a noob account.. RED FLAG !

EDIT3:
AND... It was pumped and dumped and abandoned but good news its back again ?  Roll Eyes

EDIT4:
Good news you can join in dev's and do the work for these bag-holders.. waiting to dump.
What was it closed source before ?

EDIT5:
Come on guys did you really need an edit #5 ? Wink

EDIT6:
TAKE MY MONEY NOW !

EDIT7:
Spoetnik doesn't like it BUY BUY BUY !!!11 ..it must be good then right ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
anonymousx (OP)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 11:12:05 AM

Anti-bitcoin initiative starts as a project unveiling the actual problems related to bitcoin, nothing can improve without first exposing its flaws.
Bitcoin despite being a truly decentralized form of money, its price still is highly manipulated due to diverse groups of dishonest people inside
the high volume market exchanging as many articles have pointed.

So it says after that on the ANN topic it has been added to a few exchanges..
Wait !
Wasn't exchanges manipulating Bitcoin the main problem i just quoted ?

And what was changed in this coin to address this problem of "normal market activity"

Is this a coding problem ?
Find the right dev and you will modify this coin so it can't be pumped and dumped ?
How is that going to work ?

What i see here is a new coin that says Bitcoin is being abused on markets price wise.
So we created a new coin and added it to the same exchanges.. problem solved ?

EDIT:
I am sure sadly this will be popular with English as a 2nd language users LOL
People who think owning shoes is a big deal will be all over this..

EDIT2:
And the ANN is a Self-Modded topic by a noob account.. RED FLAG !

EDIT3:
AND... It was pumped and dumped and abandoned but good news its back again ?  Roll Eyes

EDIT4:
Good news you can join in dev's and do the work for these bag-holders.. waiting to dump.
What was it closed source before ?

EDIT5:
Come on guys did you really need an edit #5 ? Wink

EDIT6:
TAKE MY MONEY NOW !

EDIT7:
Spoetnik doesn't like it BUY BUY BUY !!!11 ..it must be good then right ?

Tell me of a coin that is not in exchange, also the dump is from people who is afraid to hold the coin, if everyone believe in this philosophy this wont happen anymore, plus this coin is under development, it will take the time, when it's too late to ride the train come and read this thread, but your ideas can apply also to this coin, but I wont let what you said happen, since I joined dev of this coin, I decided to change everything and continue with the real philosophy, and I wont give up, and not because I am a bag holder, I have 1300 coins which is nothing at today rate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: