Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:28:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammed by snailmen for $285 in Paxum  (Read 1364 times)
vodaljepa (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:43:53 AM

I posted a topic asking to buy some bitcoins, I sent my paxum money to snailmen and he never sent me BTC, now he is coming up with excuses

Profile - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=504810

I will remove this if I ever get my bitcoins

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
snailmen

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

My username was chosen by my nephew.

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:48:58 AM

Oh man. Just wait up, you'll have it soon. I'm figuring out a problem. Why so impatient xD
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 01:58:32 AM

Oh man. Just wait up, you'll have it soon. I'm figuring out a problem. Why so impatient xD

"Escrow just takes too much time" is a big red flag. There's no reason to refuse using escrow, especially if the other party asks for it.
I hope snailmen delivers soon. In any case I strongly recommend dealing with him only with a trusted user of this forum acting as escrow.

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:58:43 AM

candy pulled a quick one  Grin
snailmen

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 02:01:58 AM

candy pulled a quick one  Grin

Hey, please don't call me candy. It annoys me more than being called "hippo" or "fatty" as a kid. Really does Cheesy. And yeah, I can't rlly trade right now, not only because this thread, but because I'm actually trying to sort out 2 different problems, so please do give me a couple moments here.
vodaljepa (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 02:02:39 AM

I have launched a dispute with paxum, Hopefully they refund it back

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 02:44:52 AM

Then why do you keep making those useless PMs and posts instead of explaining what the actual problem is?
snailmen

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 02:49:22 AM

Although I cannot send the Bitcoin this second, this only delays me sending back by more time..
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 02:52:04 AM

Although I cannot send the Bitcoin this second, this only delays me sending back by more time..

Guessing you lost them in primedice.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 02:54:25 AM

Trying to win a bounty LOL

Bitcoin gives you money.. with wings, so you can fly right out of regulations and bullshit!

You'd think the priority should be solving whatever the mysterious problem is...

snailmen

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 02:59:12 AM

Bitcoin gives you money.. with wings, so you can fly right out of regulations and bullshit!

You'd think the priority should be solving whatever the mysterious problem is...

I've stopped. I don't have to repay the Bitcoin anyways since he just opened a dispute...
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 03:01:58 AM

I've stopped. I don't have to repay the Bitcoin anyways since he just opened a dispute...

Are you refunding the Paxum transaction then?

vodaljepa (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 03:02:38 AM

Refund me my paxum money and I will close the dispute

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 03:49:48 AM

You stopped what? How do you mean you don't have to repay Bitcoin? Can you show proof of Paxum refund?

And you still haven't explained what the mysterious problem was to begin with.
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 04:52:27 AM

A warning needs to be written in big bold letters across all the main sub-forums in Marketplace telling people to stop trusting random strangers on the internet with their money and start using trusted forum escrows. OP you should have refused to do the trade when he refused to use an escrow. Also, if you had read his feedback before trading, there were already warnings.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 04:59:52 AM

regardless of if snailmen is an alt of CandyStripes or not (I believe that he is), it is probably not a good idea to be trading with him. He has fairly consistently been having scam accusations opened against him only to have them closed after he repays what he owes (after receiving negative trust).
vodaljepa (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 12:48:20 PM

regardless of if snailmen is an alt of CandyStripes or not (I believe that he is), it is probably not a good idea to be trading with him. He has fairly consistently been having scam accusations opened against him only to have them closed after he repays what he owes (after receiving negative trust).

You are right, I should have seen all the red signs

zeraTunerse

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:13:24 PM

Does pAXUM refund payments?
I have never used paxum even though some cpa sites suggested me to cashout in paxum. I guess snail wont give you a refund.
cashoutservices

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:42:00 PM

Does pAXUM refund payments?
I have never used paxum even though some cpa sites suggested me to cashout in paxum. I guess snail wont give you a refund.

Not sure about reversal but trading paxum to btc its against their TOS. Both of them are facing account termination if they said something about btc...
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 06:57:19 PM

https://www.paxum.com/payment/terms.php?view=views/terms.xsl

1.2 In order to use services provided by Paxum, User must meet rules listed below:
(a) You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to use services by Paxum. By opening an account with Paxum you declare that you are 18 years or older;
(b) User must open an Account in accordance with the instructions listed on the registration page of our Website;
(c) User must not be a resident of a country to which Paxum doesn't provide its services;
(d) User must provide Paxum with valid and accurate identity information when requested by Paxum and as determined by Paxum. Identity information, provided to Paxum, must be issued by a Government Agency;
(e) User acknowledges and accepts that in case of any Transaction disputes, Paxum presumes that all Transactions by User are authorized by and are the liability of the User;
(f) User will not keep Paxum responsible for losses incurred by User as the result of User's misuse or loss of a Password or PIN code;
(g) User agrees that all Transactions initiated are final and not reversible;
(h) Paxum is not responsible for losses incurred by User as the result of User's misuse or loss of a Password or PIN code;
(i) User agrees that any disputes that arise between Users are not the responsibility of Paxum;

3.7 Transactions involving or related to Bitcoins or any other alternative currency or assets are prohibited due to our banking agreements. Any user found to be in violation of this condition will have the account revoked and the funds seized.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: