Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:01:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [MasterBrain's Fresh RDP/VPS] - [$16]  (Read 399 times)
MasterBrain (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Time is a illusion.

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 08:59:57 AM

I'm offering fresh Windows RDP / VPS which are perfect for paypal, or as an extra layer of protection. These will be setup within 24h max, mostly within a few hours if not minutes.

- They run Windows by default
- Perfect to use with Paypal, Ebay, Skrill, Amazon and others
- All IPs are fresh and not blacklisted
- They last 4 weeks by default
- Available in US, UK, EU, AU
- Admin Access (Change passwords, install programs etc)

No mining or bruteforcing on it.

For fresh RDP/VPS:
-You can request a state if you want for US. If I don't have the location request at the time I will fulfill the order with the closest state I have available. If what's in your order notes is a necessity for you, simply state that if I can't deliver exactly what you've asked for, that you want to have the order cancelled. No disputes, negative feedback or replacements if you haven't read this.

-My locations vary, do not ask me what locations I've got. Tell me what you're looking for.

-If we've discussed something earlier, don't expect me to remember it. Even if it's 5 minutes ago. If the order notes are blank so is your request. I work by order notes only.

-If your login details seem to be incorrect, either write it manually or copy/paste it into notepad and then again from there. Nothing I can do to help if that happens.

ciprian220

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 02:46:02 PM

I'm interest to buy RDP
tarsua

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 03:36:03 PM

Op your prices are too high, other people on the forum sell vps for $2, also can you list the vps specs?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: