Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2024, 08:17:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Friday's offers - 25% off Nike and Walmart gift cards  (Read 422 times)
anonymous22 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse ;)

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:05:24 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2015, 01:24:16 PM by anonymous22

Hello all,

Today I have the Black Friday's offer for Nike and Walmart gift cards, 25% discounts on purchasing Nike and Walmart gift cards.

~Most of Walmart gift cards come in $100 values and Nike gift cards come in $200 values.
~These are e-gift cards and can be used online or in stores if you have a barcode generator application as gyft.com app.
~These are clean cards and I can guarantee that none of these cards will have any issue with you.
~No more discounts so please do not ask about it.
~You will post on here or message me about the amount of gift cards you will buy then I will send my wallet address to you to send the BTC to it then you will get the cards within 2 - 3 hours.

75% of the face value of Nike and walmart gift cards is a big deal, Buy now before the offer ends.
anonymous22 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse ;)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 12:04:58 PM

Still for sale. No one wanna buy walmart or nike gift cards?
OlDirtyBastard

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:04:48 PM

Still for sale. No one wanna buy walmart or nike gift cards?

These would still cost $75 right ?
TheBigPayBack

Activity: 38
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:07:33 AM

Black Friday's offers are always the best time to purchase an item.  
Still many of them are wondering for black Friday's offers to earn some free Walmart gift cards.
Walmart gifts cards are provided by Walmart on the item costing higher than $25 and items costing less than $25, a cash refund will be provided.

In some of the areas, gift cards are non-returnable except. Regions such as Colorado, Massachusetts, Maine, Montana, New Jersey, Oregon, Puerto Rico, and Washington provides $5 gift card on an item.

It seems the Walmart return policy will cost everyone.  

DO NOT BUY ITS A SCAM

THIS USER HAS BEEN REPORTED FOR CONTINOUSLY BUMPING VERY OLD THREADS ITS NOWHERE NEAR BLACK FRIDAY

I GET MONEY AND SO COULD YOU! RESELL MY GIFTCARDS
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: