Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 11:25:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Intersango not working??  (Read 2057 times)
gmajor (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 07:45:24 PM

Hey guys

since yesterday Intersango seems "frozen" for me.

I can't cancel my order... well I can, but after it tells me that my order has been canceled, it just pops back up when I refresh the page

Also, the exchanged rates/amount hasn't changed since yesterday. That is very odd.

The graph also doesn't display.

Anybody else having these problems? I'm not sure if the problem is on my end or not... (tried it on 2 different PCs)

Icmoney

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 08:05:10 PM

Hey guys

I can't cancel my order... well I can, but after it tells me that my order has been canceled, it just pops back up when I refresh the page

Also, the exchanged rates/amount hasn't changed since yesterday. That is very odd.

Anybody else having these problems? I'm not sure if the problem is on my end or not... (tried it on 2 different PCs)

Hi Bro Yeah Im facing the same Fricki'n situation.....like a idiot i sent a load of coins this morning to sell,just come back home to find same order book and no movement....and yes the cancel wont work keeps refreshing...i submitted a ticket....no anouncements to say there down.....kinda sucks
gmajor (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 08:14:35 PM

hey thanks for responding. It's been driving me crazy... at least now I know the problem isn't on my end.

I hope this get resolved soon or else I will have to make a new deposit to a different trading place.
lived666

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 07:26:33 PM

Well, how did it work out? I'm currently having the same problem and getting kinda frustrated over it.

Does anyone else have/had the same problem? How long you had to wait?
dark36

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 09:09:37 PM

Intersango has been down for a few months now, they're saying that Metro froze all their bank accounts, still no idea what's going on with them or whether they might ever fix it
lunarboy

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 01:25:04 PM

Any update on this? I've been trying to withdraw my BTC for ages now with no luck, getting desperate Huh

( I know its my first post, and I only registered today but i've been reading this forum for over 2 years now and its the first time i've not been able to find the answer i need. So I registered especially  Grin)
wdBTCtrader

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 02:45:14 PM

I received a notice from them months ago stating they were closing down.
deeplink

Activity: 728

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 02:48:50 PM

Anyone still using Intersango deserves to loose their money.
phantomcircuit

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 03:00:54 PM

Hey guys

Order execution halted when it detected an unexpected condition.

Nothing was actually wrong the conditions checking is just extremely paranoid.

When the order execution program restarts it processes cancellation requests first, so any request to cancel is honored.
mancBTC

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 03:01:30 PM

It appears up and transactions are still ocurring on the site, at least according to the sales ticker. Anyone get their issue resolved? Cant imagine that if someone could not acess their funds for 2 weeks and there was no support response, that they would just forget about it.
phantomcircuit

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 03:02:40 PM

Intersango has been down for a few months now, they're saying that Metro froze all their bank accounts, still no idea what's going on with them or whether they might ever fix it

UK Transfers being unavailable has nothing to do with order execution.

The entire UK banking establishment is now fairly openly hostile to bitcoin.

They're closing peoples accounts who have only done a few hundred private transactions.
phantomcircuit

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 03:04:12 PM

Any update on this? I've been trying to withdraw my BTC for ages now with no luck, getting desperate Huh

( I know its my first post, and I only registered today but i've been reading this forum for over 2 years now and its the first time i've not been able to find the answer i need. So I registered especially  Grin)

There are currently no pending bitcoin withdrawal requests.

If you have a problem open a support ticket.
phantomcircuit

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 03:05:27 PM

It appears up and transactions are still ocurring on the site, at least according to the sales ticker. Anyone get their issue resolved? Cant imagine that if someone could not acess their funds for 2 weeks and there was no support response, that they would just forget about it.

Huh who said anything about 2 weeks??
mancBTC

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 03:08:59 PM

Gmajor posted on november 17th, no update from him since then, which was over 2 weeks ago.

The assumption being that gmajor is too lazy to update the thread as opposed to intersango still not working.
lunarboy

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 10:16:41 PM

There are currently no pending bitcoin withdrawal requests.

If you have a problem open a support ticket.

Thanks a helpful response. I have already done this you'll be unsurprised to know, but as of yet no repose. I'll update you if and when I hear something. There is nothing on the site to suggest they are closing or have any problems with BTC withdrawals. Such a shame as Intersango (and Britcoin before) were invaluable to us in the UK.

Roll Eyes Also to the person who said I deserve to loose all my money..... Seriously ? Perhaps you would do well to remember that not everyone checks their accounts every day or reads every post on this forum. Problems like this not only effect me they damage the Bitcoin network as a whole a loss for everyone here (your deserving self included)  Kiss
5oksuuhm

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 01:13:47 AM

Yep
lunarboy

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 02:14:28 AM

I have received a response from the support ticket, it simply said
"Script halted. I restarted it."

unfortunately still no movement on the BTC withdrawal.

also its worth quoting here that there system status reads as follows and so everything 'seems to be still working':

Bank/Payment service   Deposit Time*   Withdrawl Time*
BTC Transfers    6 confirms.    Instant.
UK Transfers    Unavailable. No ETA for availability.    Unavailable. No ETA for availability.
bzwbk (SEPA)   Transactions imported daily. Be sure to include "intersango bitcoins" for faster processing time.   Payments sent on business days. 2012-10-20: Delays from BZWBK changing their website.
bzwbk (PLN)   Transactions imported daily. Be sure to include "intersango bitcoins" for faster processing time.   Payments sent on business days.
* While we strive to follow this schedule, there are situations in which the time to process a transfer will be longer. We will attempt to update this page if such a situation arrises.

© Intersango LTD 2012
phantomcircuit

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 04:54:07 AM

I have received a response from the support ticket, it simply said
"Script halted. I restarted it."

unfortunately still no movement on the BTC withdrawal.

also its worth quoting here that there system status reads as follows and so everything 'seems to be still working':

Bank/Payment service   Deposit Time*   Withdrawl Time*
BTC Transfers    6 confirms.    Instant.
UK Transfers    Unavailable. No ETA for availability.    Unavailable. No ETA for availability.
bzwbk (SEPA)   Transactions imported daily. Be sure to include "intersango bitcoins" for faster processing time.   Payments sent on business days. 2012-10-20: Delays from BZWBK changing their website.
bzwbk (PLN)   Transactions imported daily. Be sure to include "intersango bitcoins" for faster processing time.   Payments sent on business days.
* While we strive to follow this schedule, there are situations in which the time to process a transfer will be longer. We will attempt to update this page if such a situation arrises.

© Intersango LTD 2012

Hotwallet is empty.

Before refilling the hotwallet there are strict auditing rules.

It'll take some time to do that.
lunarboy

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 05:20:05 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2012, 11:11:22 AM by lunarboy

Thanks for the response,

I have now received some of my coins, and I understand your difficulties.  I know not everyone has kind words at the moment, but we desperately need your service in the UK, and I've never had any problems in my 2 years of Britcoin and Intersango service.

Patience

Best of luck sorting everything out.  Cool

:edit: all coins now received, work must be going on behind the scenes cheers guys. Grin

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 08, 2012, 06:37:39 PM

I too have an issue with BTC withdraws. I tryied to withdraw BTC three days ago and the requests are still open. I filled a support ticket two days ago, but still no answer. Would be nice to have informations about that issue since its a lot of money and its MY money. Please someone from intersango post some informations about issues with btc withdraws (from 5th dec onward) or answer to support tickets regarding this issue!
Whats going on?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: