Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:42:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian war crimes in Syria  (Read 3957 times)
Pegas (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 09:41:01 PM

Some of the Russian-hit trucks and warehouses in Azaz WERE loaded with food.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ugipaRZa04

If u Aid the Terrorists u also one.. So u better dont help thoose goatfuckers out of the siege. i remeber of the Boy out of U.S.A. that get over 10 years in Prison for helping Isis in several Stuffs belonging in Hidding on the Internet.
So you guys think this is really false to destroy thoose Bastards? 7 Death, which are Helping ISIS tom Kill 130 in PAris.. Be legit Boys - There is no charity for thoose daesh goatfuckers.. or should be - Anyways your mother told you different Wink

regards
lama-hunter

in Syria are not only terrorists there and children, old men and women

You can not be sure that your friend is not a member isis
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:04:02 PM

In which of the my posts: "I am defending a bunch of really awful terrorist and their supporters"
If you do not understand, that the bombing of cities and civilians, where there is no isis, the death of children in front of parents, only increase in their number, this is bad, they feed on blood and hatred

for me putins russia = isis

The so called "moderate opposition" isn't any better than the IS, especially since the FSA lost its significance long time ago and now their remnants are affiliated with the Al Qaeda, so the "where there is no isis" means nothing. Collateral damage is a really sad thing indeed and will strengthen only the terrorist gangs, but that's something very difficult to avoid on such battlefields like Syria, Iraq or Afghanistan where you have issues with finding out who is your enemy and who is your ally on that day and how long that will last.
lama-hunter

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 03:41:03 AM

I think the Global Player Putin is also interested in the Black Gold over there and made an Contract with his Partner Assad for the fight of ISIS.
 Grin Grin

That should be the legits reason for Putin to get involved in all this shit for me Wink Or why do you guys think they are Playing as that big in the Game with the Turkman MAfia  Cheesy

regards
lama-hunter
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 04:02:48 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2015, 04:23:02 AM by Balthazar

I think the Global Player Putin is also interested in the Black Gold over there and made an Contract with his Partner Assad for the fight of ISIS.
 Grin Grin

That should be the legits reason for Putin to get involved in all this shit for me Wink Or why do you guys think they are Playing as that big in the Game with the Turkman MAfia  Cheesy

regards
lama-hunter
Sorry, but thinking about oil here seems as complete madness, since there is more than enough cheap oil in Russia. It's a Pagan/Pegas way of "thinking".

On the other hand, Russia needs stable regimes on its southern borders. If IS wins, this inevitably leading us to collapse of Iraq & Afghanistan, then the same will happen with former asian USSR republics. It's definitely out of our interests.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 05:19:03 AM

https://www.rt.com/news/323851-turkey-syria-terrorists-weapons/

More and more "humanitarian" aid from honorable NATO member, in exchange for stolen oil & artefacts.
Kassenzettel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 08:12:58 AM

something is going to happen seriously there .. i think
Pegas (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 10:17:08 AM

Results of Russia airstrikes on Popular Market in Ariha, more than 40 killed so far Idlib Syria Nov 29

Vika NSFW

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 11:16:06 AM

Results of Russia airstrikes on Popular Market in Ariha, more than 40 killed so far Idlib Syria Nov 29

Pls, picture of Explosion crater (s).
And the time of explosion.

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 12:41:11 PM

for me putins russia = isis
For me ukraine = USIL (Ukrainian State of Imbeciles and Losers). Your actions here are the best evidence for my point of view. Grin

If Ukraine is so bad ... why all russian want to annexe it ??

Do we need to recall you how Turkish kicked the ass or russian in Crimea Huh LoL ....
Anyway now all russian can go to Crimea and avoid Turkey ... good holidays with no electricity .... no doubt Poutine will restore electricity ... but when ?

11 months Crimea has been annexed ... what has been done during 11 months ... if you remove corruption ?

Food & water blocked , electricity ... but all is ok ... army is present , citizen is just a ... details for the Tsar ...
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 06:21:39 PM

Do we need to recall you how Turkish kicked the ass or russian in Crimea Huh LoL ....
Anyway now all russian can go to Crimea and avoid Turkey ...

Actually the english-french coalition kicked some russian ass over there. The turks had some success in the Danube campaign but that was mostly about holding the line and keeping the russians away from Bulgaria. In the Caucasus theatre turks had very little success and suffered heavy losses for achieving basically nothing.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 06:32:18 PM

Anyway now all russian can go to Crimea and avoid Turkey ... good holidays with no electricity .... no doubt Poutine will restore electricity ... but when ?

You goatfuckers of Ankara are not capable of fighting alone. That is why the British and the other Europeans were hired for fighting on your behalf in Crimea. If the Turks had fought the Russians one to one, then the latter would have simply exterminated your ethnic group. Anyway.... wait for some more time.... The Russians are really going to wipe Turkey off the map.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 06:46:23 PM

, where there is no isis

Ohh, please, put here Your map with "bad terrorists".

It may be your neighbor, 247crypto

It seems you were right for this time.
Pegas (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 07:28:53 AM

'Russian' airstrikes kill scores in rebel-held north-west Syria

Airstrikes believed to have been carried out by Russian warplanes killed scores of people in the centre of the rebel-held city of Idlib in north-west Syria on Sunday, according to rescue workers and residents.
Most Syrian rebels sympathise with Isis, says thinktank
Read more

They said at least six strikes had hit a busy marketplace in the heart of the city, along with several government buildings and residential areas. Rescue workers said they had confirmed 43 dead but at least 30 more bodies had been retrieved that had still to be identified. Over 150 people were wounded with some of the serious cases sent to hospitals in Turkey

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/20/russian-airstrikes-kill-scores-in-rebel-held-north-west-syria
Pegas (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:05:22 AM

UN, US condemn Syria air strikes as 'almost 50 civilians' killed

Beirut (AFP) - The United Nations and Washington on Monday condemned air strikes on medical facilities and schools in Syria that the world body said killed almost 50 civilians, with the US implicating Russia.

http://news.yahoo.com/air-strikes-hit-msf-backed-hospital-syria-9-093204786.html
adverbelly

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:10:00 PM

Can you imagine what an R-36M2 missile can do to Ankara? Dont play games with Putin...

i dont want to imagine this.. if it happened, that would be really bad catastrophe..
Compiler

Activity: 434
Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:54:13 AM

USA says Russia is committing war crimes? LOL
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 12:19:50 PM

When Syria and Russia make deceased and or push out all those foreign terrorist...they should build a wall around Syria and let Turkey, Saudi, Qatar, and US pay for it.

designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:34:57 PM

Humanitarian aid from Turkey??? Haha that's funny...

Reminds me of South Parks version of Saddam Hussein...

yes.. this is so funny.. turkey gives gun to evil forces for killing more people.. because turkish government is a blood sucker or bastard..
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 07:23:15 AM

Can you imagine what an R-36M2 missile can do to Ankara? Dont play games with Putin...
i dont want to imagine this.. if it happened, that would be really bad catastrophe..

It will be bad for everyone. If Putin nukes Ankara, then Erdogan will attack Armenia with the help of Azerbaijan, and exterminate the Armenian race. Thus the genocide of the Armenians, which was started by the Turks in 1915 will be completed after more than a century later. Erdogan is also likley to attack Greece and Cyprus, and the local Christian population in these nations might be exterminated.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:29:57 PM

I just hope that Russia bombard white house in Ankara. Do they have guts? Let's Put-in work.

what do you mean ? do you want to russia will attack ankara or anything else ? i didnt get any point of your words..

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀