Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:58:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BITVEGAN] [VEG] [BE HEALTY BE VEGAN] [YOBIT]  (Read 20969 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Klaasje
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000

BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:00:25 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2015, 04:20:03 PM by Klaasje

DEV online.............

I retract my words!!

And offline again  Shocked

Bitcoin - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
bevegan (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:28:38 PM

DEV gone? or just having weekend?

That maybe is a hot question to do... the problem is that during the wait until monday who knows what can happen to the coin network, but still, for what i saw this would be the first time that a dev takes a break during the weekend if he didn't decided to drop the support for the coin...

During the waiting the network will keep working just like is working right now, if you have the wallet open you can notice that it's perfectly synced, and it will be synced tomorrow too.
During the weekend every human being can have something to do, it's not a matter of be dev or not, this is why I was absent, there's no idea to drop any support.

LOL

It whas more sarcasm dev already gone. Last time online DEC 17 thats 3 days

DEV avoids help, pm's where people offer help. Only stupid things get answerd.

So just another BAG for most people

PM answered

well klaasje the problem is that is a bit hard to be really sarcastic on situations where money is involved, but still,i agree on the fact that dev is strange, and believe me, bigvegan dev isn't the strangest one i saw in the whole forum and who knows how would be a worse dev then the one behind this coin

One important fact when people invest in a project/coin is that nobody is forcing them to do that, this is very important to know, because when something goes wrong the easiest thing to do is blame it to the dev, because of your loss. Since VEG is not born as a P&D coin and there's any control of the price made by this team, everything depending on how traders play with the market.
The ICO rised a very few amount of BTC and half of them got dumped against the wall, this mean that 50% of investors took their money back, then the price went from 8 sat to 40 sat, and at that stage who was still in had the possibility to make profit form VEG. Any failure in trading or loss is not a matter of our team. If people buy @40 and now price is 6, well they should change hobby.
This is not our primary matter to let the project works and grow, the roadmap has been made to let you know our plan, that sadly didn't receive a sufficient  support to go through the whole development process. This mean that it will took more time to be finished.

Klaasje
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:21:31 PM

DEV gone? or just having weekend?

That maybe is a hot question to do... the problem is that during the wait until monday who knows what can happen to the coin network, but still, for what i saw this would be the first time that a dev takes a break during the weekend if he didn't decided to drop the support for the coin...

During the waiting the network will keep working just like is working right now, if you have the wallet open you can notice that it's perfectly synced, and it will be synced tomorrow too.
During the weekend every human being can have something to do, it's not a matter of be dev or not, this is why I was absent, there's no idea to drop any support.

LOL

It whas more sarcasm dev already gone. Last time online DEC 17 thats 3 days

DEV avoids help, pm's where people offer help. Only stupid things get answerd.

So just another BAG for most people

PM answered

well klaasje the problem is that is a bit hard to be really sarcastic on situations where money is involved, but still,i agree on the fact that dev is strange, and believe me, bigvegan dev isn't the strangest one i saw in the whole forum and who knows how would be a worse dev then the one behind this coin

One important fact when people invest in a project/coin is that nobody is forcing them to do that, this is very important to know, because when something goes wrong the easiest thing to do is blame it to the dev, because of your loss. Since VEG is not born as a P&D coin and there's any control of the price made by this team, everything depending on how traders play with the market.
The ICO rised a very few amount of BTC and half of them got dumped against the wall, this mean that 50% of investors took their money back, then the price went from 8 sat to 40 sat, and at that stage who was still in had the possibility to make profit form VEG. Any failure in trading or loss is not a matter of our team. If people buy @40 and now price is 6, well they should change hobby.
This is not our primary matter to let the project works and grow, the roadmap has been made to let you know our plan, that sadly didn't receive a sufficient  support to go through the whole development process. This mean that it will took more time to be finished.

DEV +1

on the other hand.......

Neh your right haha

BUY high sell LOW people.

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 07:51:39 AM

Ok dev still here good news, lets buy.
Klaasje
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 10:41:09 AM

Ok dev still here good news, lets buy.

Some one did back to 10 sats again

Klaasje
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 09:13:32 PM

and dev gone again for 3 days with out a word

Man shit is getting old

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 06:52:31 AM

ZZZZZZzzzzzzOMG people quit tripping!

Dev cannot be here to hold your little hands 24/7.

wildduck
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 06:58:28 AM

Yes that is right, but also can be mising.
Klaasje
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 08:15:22 AM

ZZZZZZzzzzzzOMG people quit tripping!

Dev cannot be here to hold your little hands 24/7.

Dont have to hold my hand hahaha. But would be nice to something happening even being online checking messages Tongue

wildduck
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:40:46 AM

Something like that is quite alright Smiley
bhokor
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 12:19:14 PM

Do we have actually some vegan merchant actually acepting this coin?it is the only sense this coin really have
if no vegan merchants join it  do it the price will be 0 soon  Shocked
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:55:26 PM

Do we have actually some vegan merchant actually acepting this coin?it is the only sense this coin really have

i really don't think that something is going to happen. this coins is abandoned.

if nobody takes it over - as happened with anti - then thats it.

MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:04:58 PM

i really don't think that something is going to happen. this coins is abandoned.

The problem is finding somebody that would like to do a takeover of a coin that isn't old, for now i noticed two coins that got a takeover (Clickcoin and Fantom) but this coin could had something serious because seems focused on vegans... Is so sad that people makes coins just for money and not for ideas

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 09:16:25 PM

It is a newborn coin, people, relax!

I bought 550,000 VEG for $20.

I support the Vegan Movement.

If the coin takes off, woo-hoo!

If it tanks, I supported a crypto & a cause I believe in & didn't lose more than I could afford to.

If it builds partners & goes nowhere, I can probably still buy something vegan for $20.

Don't invest more than you can afford -- and then come here tripping & whining people, please.....

All they need to do is partner with a merchant app like ZiftrWALLET/ GoCoin & voila.

All of the above takes TIME to get it right.

Wanna see a REAL SH*t Show?  Check out AurumCoin, LOL.
wildduck
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 07:19:18 AM

Well i`m buying more so we will see about this coin.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 07:49:24 AM

The problem is finding somebody that would like to do a takeover of a coin that isn't old, for now i noticed two coins that got a takeover (Clickcoin and Fantom) but this coin could had something serious because seems focused on vegans... Is so sad that people makes coins just for money and not for ideas

Say hello to the self serving douche with the shitcoin exchange sig campaign spam bot everyone ! Tongue

Is your brain made up of shitcoin scrambled eggs ?

MbccompanyX

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 07:52:52 AM

Say hello to the self serving douche with the shitcoin exchange sig campaign spam bot everyone ! Tongue

Seems that you didn't noticed what happened to yobit signature campaign my dear, the bots now are being kicked like even who have red trust, and anyway talking about something on topic i find strange what @RoomBot did but if he can reach his goal better for he

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 08:04:03 AM

The problem is finding somebody that would like to do a takeover of a coin that isn't old, for now i noticed two coins that got a takeover (Clickcoin and Fantom) but this coin could had something serious because seems focused on vegans... Is so sad that people makes coins just for money and not for ideas THAT SAID, I WILL CONTINUE TO PROMOTE AN EXCHANGE WITH OVER 350 PONZIS/ ICO SCAMS BECAUSE MY BRAIN IS MADE UP OF SHITCOIN SCRAMBLED EGGS.

Seems that you didn't noticed what happened to yobit signature campaign my dear, the bots now are being kicked like even who have red trust, and anyway talking about something on topic i find strange what @RoomBot did but if he can reach his goal better for he

MbccompanyX

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 08:10:11 AM

The problem is finding somebody that would like to do a takeover of a coin that isn't old, for now i noticed two coins that got a takeover (Clickcoin and Fantom) but this coin could had something serious because seems focused on vegans... Is so sad that people makes coins just for money and not for ideas THAT SAID, I WILL CONTINUE TO PROMOTE AN EXCHANGE WITH OVER 350 PONZIS/ ICO SCAMS BECAUSE MY BRAIN IS MADE UP OF SHITCOIN SCRAMBLED EGGS.

1. i never told such words
2. even c-cex promotes some of those ico why you have to always get against yobit?
3. i already noticed your trust history and i suggest you need to have a chat with hilariousandco because now he is doing the cleaning in the yobit signature campaign

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 08:52:09 AM

1. i never told such words
2. even c-cex promotes some of those ico why you have to always get against yobit?
3. i already noticed your trust history and i suggest you need to have a chat with hilariousandco because now he is doing the cleaning in the yobit signature campaign

You are soooo full of SHITcoins..

3 WEEKS AGO
Usually i don't buy coins that are launched with ico because often the dev leaves all before or after this last but i think that for once is possible to say that the low volume of the ico got my attention and i decided to bough some veg.

p.s. the dev knows that somebody made a giveaway of veg in the yobit freecoins....

TODAY
dear hippie tech,

i never supported veg, in fact if you see well all the posts i didn’t trusted well the whole coin from the start, so please remove the red trust and i will remove mine.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: