Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 05:51:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama wants to kill you.  (Read 1504 times)
Blithe

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:01:19 PM

ww3 is making sense here. With this turkey, isis, Putin quotes. Other 3rd world countries would be stock on who to ally.

Many issues are sure comming for the 1st black president of the US. Hmm
Gothorum

Activity: 882
Merit: 429

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:31:58 PM

Obama may want to kill us, neither affirm or deny it. what scares me most is who will be president after him, probably Donald Trump...
ACAB

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:19:27 AM

I don't think Obama has any intention to kill me. He doesn't even know me. (If he knows he like me Smiley)
He's living his last times as a president, so let the man enjoy his time.
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 12:27:59 AM

Hello everybody..

Well i think the time has arrive, Obama and his demented elite have advanced from creating terrorist groups like al qaeda which later become into isis to create take overs on the sovereign countries they want to control without the disaprove of the international community.

In other words, they are acting just like Hitler but as they learnt from him, they knew is not good to be the "bad boy" of the movie, so they have been creating this virtual and not existent problems on those countries to have an excuse to send troops and control them, at the end the result is the same: an invasion of a sovereign contry.

But now that their plans have not been as planned, that "shady" and discrete operation is not valid anymore!, Obama is directly promoting a WW3!, now they ended caring even what the international community is saying to accomplish their goals.

Obama said it was a valid move to shot down the Rusian aircraft!! That could be enough motives for others to start a big war, so it seems obama care more of Rusia killing their "moderate" rebels (who shoots soldiers in parachute) than starting the WW3 because maybe that's what they want!, they want a big war to save their country from bankrupt!.

So any president triying to trigger and provoke another country who has thousands of nuclear weapons to enter a big war means he want to start the WW3.

If a new big war starts now it will obviously kill millions of people in tens of countries, this means Obama doesnt care if you or your relatives die, that's it, the beast revealed itself as what it is: the evil.

I think we've found /u/bithugs - trying to make us say anti-govt. so they can track you down, arrest you, and confiscate your coin under federal civil forfeiture law.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:55:41 AM

Hello everybody..

Well i think the time has arrive, Obama and his demented elite have advanced from creating terrorist groups like al qaeda which later become into isis to create take overs on the sovereign countries they want to control without the disaprove of the international community.

In other words, they are acting just like Hitler but as they learnt from him, they knew is not good to be the "bad boy" of the movie, so they have been creating this virtual and not existent problems on those countries to have an excuse to send troops and control them, at the end the result is the same: an invasion of a sovereign contry.

But now that their plans have not been as planned, that "shady" and discrete operation is not valid anymore!, Obama is directly promoting a WW3!, now they ended caring even what the international community is saying to accomplish their goals.

Obama said it was a valid move to shot down the Rusian aircraft!! That could be enough motives for others to start a big war, so it seems obama care more of Rusia killing their "moderate" rebels (who shoots soldiers in parachute) than starting the WW3 because maybe that's what they want!, they want a big war to save their country from bankrupt!.

So any president triying to trigger and provoke another country who has thousands of nuclear weapons to enter a big war means he want to start the WW3.

If a new big war starts now it will obviously kill millions of people in tens of countries, this means Obama doesnt care if you or your relatives die, that's it, the beast revealed itself as what it is: the evil.

I think we've found /u/bithugs - trying to make us say anti-govt. so they can track you down, arrest you, and confiscate your coin under federal civil forfeiture law.

We love the American government, because it allows us to say anything we want, and to sue the pants off people in government who take our property - our right to free speaking - away.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: