Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:57:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FastDice.com LAUNCHED | Fast Rolls | Fast Deposits | Fast Wins |Daily Happy Hour  (Read 78913 times)
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4425

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:06:57 AM

I just received my payment so everyone else should be paid soon if youre not already paid. Side note to the negative users how about exercising some patience. Theres nothing happening to make any of you scream scam accusations or caution messages.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fastdice.com (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 09:21:34 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2015, 12:05:21 PM by fastdice.com

Signature Payouts are complete and have been sent to your BCT messages. Is available now.

Be aware that I am not in your time zone and I feel that payout within 1 standard day is deemed very acceptable.

For those that are in my signature campaign that feel it is their place to warn others about Fastdice.com, please remove yourself from my signature campaign.
I have no interest in paying/ rewarding people for work done on fastdice.com signature campaign who are happy to trash talk the same. Dont bite the hand that feeds you.

If you feel that it is unreasonable to have 1 business day for calculating and processing my signature campaign, then please remove yourself.

For the rest it is business as usual..

Good job everyone!!! We currently have 2750 signups (How many non dups, who knows)

SEPERATE TO ABOVE!!!! ACTIVATE 2 FACTOR AUTHENTICATION FOR ALL USER ACCOUNTS
Apparently there have been 2 users that have downloaded a bot said to control fastdice.com betting. This is fake and just stealing your passwords. They are not associated to fastdice.com
I should note that is was minor amounts, nothing worth a concern and IS NOT FROM WITHIN FASTDICE.COM DATA BREACH. Just careless passwords

Update:
To make sure there is no talk of non payment again. I place the following Guarantee on Signature Payments.
All signature campaigns will be paid/ settled before 10pm 2200 GMT +10 the following day.
Failure to do so will have the following Guarantee
20% additional payment for each day late.
(That will cover me for any emergency that may delay (Not expected ever, but someone could die or worse) Either way, You all have my word
For anyone interested in joining the signature Campaign, There are spots available, here is the link

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1269463.0

gargaho01

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:52:16 PM

Signature Payouts are complete and have been sent to your BCT messages. Is available now.

Be aware that I am not in your time zone and I feel that payout within 1 standard day is deemed very acceptable.

For those that are in my signature campaign that feel it is their place to warn others about Fastdice.com, please remove yourself from my signature campaign.
I have no interest in paying/ rewarding people for work done on fastdice.com signature campaign who are happy to trash talk the same. Dont bite the hand that feeds you.

If you feel that it is unreasonable to have 1 business day for calculating and processing my signature campaign, then please remove yourself.

Good job everyone!!! We currently have 2750 signups (How many non dups, who knows)

Apparently there have been 2 users that have downloaded a bot said to control fastdice.com betting. This is fake and just stealing your passwords. They are not associated to fastdice.com
I should note that is was minor amounts, nothing worth a concern and IS NOT FROM WITHIN FASTDICE.COM DATA BREACH. Just careless passwords

Update:
To make sure there is no talk of non payment again. I place the following Guarantee on Signature Payments.
All signature campaigns will be paid/ settled before 10pm 2200 GMT +10 the following day.
(That will cover me for any emergency that may delay (Not expected ever, but someone could die or worse) Either way, You all have my word
For anyone interested in joining the signature Campaign, There are spots available, here is the link

@diablo..just concerned...get in the chat..i thik they have issues to fix..thanks..Smiley
DreamStage

Activity: 625
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 01:08:11 PM

site so much lagged

Nothing to see here
gargaho01

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 02:51:22 PM

Update:

@diablo..just concerned...get in the chat..i thik they have issues to fix..thanks..Smiley

@diablo..like that again..come again in the site..
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 02:54:19 PM

Update:

Total reasonable, and understood.  The user sign ups is great! And, I don't know one site that doesn't experience growing pains when first launched.  Site was slow for me earlier today like everyone, but it appears to have been fixed, and I was able to withdraw my balance as well as resume normal site operation rolling the dice.

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 02:54:26 PM

I made a withdrawal to an invalid address , I manually typed my address since I was using my phone to access the site so its kinda bummer of me however the balance doesnt show in my account even the transaction list shows as invalid because I withdrawed it an invalid address, sent you an email as well.

account : erwin45
nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 03:06:38 PM

I made a withdrawal to an invalid address , I manually typed my address since I was using my phone to access the site so its kinda bummer of me however the balance doesnt show in my account even the transaction list shows as invalid because I withdrawed it an invalid address, sent you an email as well.

Whaat a mistake.. you shouldn't write by manually.. its like 90% you will type it right way.
But shouldn't mobile have copy and paste function? Just tap the address few sec and copy it.
Anyway Hopefully you got ur withdraw funds back on ur account.

fastdice.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 03:15:22 PM

diablo mentioned there were some with wrong address typed, he said he will wait for you to contact him.  Just send message in support and im sure he will get back to you. Bit late for fix tonight I assume..

erwin45hacked
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 03:21:26 PM

diablo mentioned there were some with wrong address typed, he said he will wait for you to contact him.  Just send message in support and im sure he will get back to you. Bit late for fix tonight I assume..

Yes it was just some wrong address typed and nothing peculiar about it. Just wondering that why dont the system automatically shows back the funds to my account

Also a funny thing is that your system sends two email to me after I sent some support mail, first is a thankyou for submitting support request and another one is a confirmation email for creating account which I didnt do

Either way please just put the amount back to my balance since it will be hard for me to contact you guys back because of the timezone difference

Sent mail already btw
Heutenamos

Activity: 812

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 03:42:52 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2015, 03:59:30 PM by Heutenamos

Dont bite the hand that feeds you.
you are not having the right attitude here and is so not impressive , what makes you think you are feeding people here ? you are paying people for their service and not even giving some tips to people who make more then the required amount of posts then how come you get to such conclusions ?

Stunna gave people an opportunity to earn at least 10x your campaign and has never been such childish,arrogant or should i say frustrated ?

This is known as feeding -->   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1201497
of course the guy might be doing it for promotion but still he doesn't says such baseless and incorrect statements to the community.

I know majority of the people wouldn't care about what you said above cause they are lacking self respect and integrity and you are the Admin but even an uncountable number of such puppets couldn't make your above said words right/correct.

You keep track of BTC price and lower the rates whenever you want to,you set the limit to posts and follow the rules dead serious no matter how many people ask you to increase but the one thing you fail at is at the payment and you expect people to accept that just because you have reasons ?
you hired a manager he could pay people in such situations ?
If people are following the rules of the campaign then you couldn't/shouldn't break them whenever you want to and No, reasons are not exceptions.

yo
fastdice.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 04:46:36 PM

Fastdice.com now safer with 2 factor authentication.
Be sure to activate and keep your account safe. Setting in your profile

martyallin

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 05:45:06 PM

Hello i had the same withdraw problem with two of my accounts (expert and martyallin ) i got the message that the withdraw is rejected because of wrong withdraw adres . Very strange. I also have send an email . No response so far , but i am sure it wil be fixed
BitBidder

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 06:01:57 PM

Hello i had the same withdraw problem with two of my accounts (expert and martyallin ) i got the message that the withdraw is rejected because of wrong withdraw adres . Very strange. I also have send an email . No response so far , but i am sure it wil be fixed
Yes it was just some wrong address typed and nothing peculiar about it.

Hello martyallin & erwin45hacked .

Funds have now been returned back to your account balances. In both cases we received a checksum error for your addresses when submitting them to blockchain for payment though they do appear to match the regex pattern for a valid address.

Cheers,

diablo
martyallin

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 06:10:18 PM

Hello martin here, thanks for the superfast reply , saw the funds back in my account.
THANKS
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:37:43 PM

I've been using the dice quite a bit, I think it'd be a nice addition to have a slider (like the ones on Multiplier, Bet Amount and Win Chance) for Profit on Win.
MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:54:52 PM

Had some luck today on the site and made around 0.005 Smiley

Not much but better than nothin Tongue
BitBidder

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:13:37 AM

Happy Hour is running @ fastdice.com

5k faucet for any and all to use as you see fit; whether you want to grind it or throw it out on a yolo. If you don't win don't worry; claim every 3 minutes and try again.
BitBidder

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:01:06 PM

Here we go again. Happy hour #2 for the day has just kicked off so jump in and get rolling!
erwin45hacked
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:03:10 PM

Yes it was just some wrong address typed and nothing peculiar about it.

Hello erwin45hacked .

Funds have now been returned back to your account balances. In both cases we received a checksum error for your addresses when submitting them to blockchain for payment though they do appear to match the regex pattern for a valid address.

Cheers,

diablo

Confirmed that I have received the funds back in my account and able to withdraw it safely. However one thing that annoy me is the withdrawal note for the transaction. One last thing that someone wants is that his personal address to be tainted with a withdrawal note from X site. Can you please consider to not put any note on the transaction?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: