Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:09:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Zeden Token Sale is Live  (Read 1219 times)
zeden (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 04:22:09 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2015, 01:40:38 AM by zeden

I am proud to announce the the token sale for Zeden, a stable cryptocurrency to facilitate economic globalization.

Learn more about Zeden's mission and the token sale here: http://zeden.io/

EDIT:
I would like to apologize for the technical problems the website encountered during the launch day. Some users reported there being a redirect loop problem and were unable to access the token sale website.

I'm sure this can only hinder confidence in Zeden's reliability and security as a cryptocurrency. Since my technical skills are rather poor, the Zeden token (ZDNX) sale, built on the Counterparty protocol, will fund development of the actual Zeden Coin (ZDN) which will be built on the blockchain. I will look for only the most qualified developers.

Now that the website should no longer being experiencing technical issues, I will focus on the press release and spreading the word through media coverage. I wanted to make sure the redirect loop problem was solved before I could do so.

Apologies for the inconvenience, and I look forward to building a stable cryptocurrency with you.

mi1ez

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 04:49:31 AM

This is actually really cool! The potential for fast widespread adoption is huge because of the referral program. Might have to get some before it blows up. Shocked
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 04:56:30 AM

zeden.io sends me to a redirect loop.

twitter.com/notsofast
zeden (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:24:28 AM

Sorry for the inconvenience. Are you now able to access it?
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 07:17:55 AM

What are the potentials of this coin? we have seen many unprofitable coins recently.

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 07:21:45 AM

429 Too Many Requests what is happening?
cryptobruh

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 08:30:05 PM

The Zeden Fund will invest in businesses that will promote the use of Zeden. The Fund's first investment will go toward the development of an equity-crowdfunding platform for companies seeking to raise capital in Zeden or other cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin. The goal of the project is to develop a platform similar a global stock exchange, which will take a strong legal and development team to make it as secure and user-friendly as possible.

This is pretty cool. So Zeden is launching a token sale for its cryptocurrency to also aid development for an equity crowdfunding platform?
Argon18

Activity: 442

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 11:32:49 PM

zeden.io sends me to a redirect loop also.

Might want to paste some info in the OP as the web site is not working.   Tongue

Ya not inspiring a lot of confidence.

Just Sayin,

AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████            ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
Godson_Mansa

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@Mansa_Godson

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 08:17:01 AM

i have a hard time convincing myself that this coin has a future but then again that's what i told myself about BST when it launched.

http://MutualCapitalCrypto.com

Bitrated user: AltcoinGodson.
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 08:19:31 AM

is this coin traded on any Exchange ?

BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 08:20:06 AM

Hmmmm newbie dev and the praisers of the coin also are newbie accounts and website dont work?Huh

Later alligator!!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
vhong

Activity: 361

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 08:48:10 AM

What are the potentials of this coin? we have seen many unprofitable coins recently.

Most ICO coins are scam potential better think not twice but thrice before investing.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 11:17:31 AM

So what is the coin supply for this coin? Or sorry these tokens that can be used to purchase these coins that will become available on Feb. 1st 2016? Also I would like to know where you got the starting price for the tokens?  If you could answer these questions that would be greatly appreciated because I would love to know these things and also if there is no POW for the coin that will be released on Feb. 1st then how will the chain move? Is there POS for the coin? I am just asking these questions cause your site seems to be a little unclear exactly about all these things except that people can use BTC to purchase these tokens and the price of the tokens. Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:49:32 PM

If I understand correctly, this counterparty token relies on
1) BTC blockchain
2) Counterparty infrastructure.

I don't see how this is going to be 'the next thing' without a self sustaining infrastructure.
zeden (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 01:09:28 AM

So what is the coin supply for this coin? Or sorry these tokens that can be used to purchase these coins that will become available on Feb. 1st 2016? Also I would like to know where you got the starting price for the tokens?  If you could answer these questions that would be greatly appreciated because I would love to know these things and also if there is no POW for the coin that will be released on Feb. 1st then how will the chain move? Is there POS for the coin? I am just asking these questions cause your site seems to be a little unclear exactly about all these things except that people can use BTC to purchase these tokens and the price of the tokens. Cheers

The supply is 100,000,000 coins, and 1,000,000 are being issued out during the Genesis Sale that is happening right now. Right now the token sale is being used to fund development of the actual Zeden Coin, and one counterparty token (ZDNX) represents ownership of one ZDN. I will use the funds to hire a qualified development team (as you can see from the website now working during launch day, I am not the best developer  Wink). The Zeden Coin will be built upon the blockchain protocol. The coin itself will be very similar to Bitcoin, just with a built in referral program to accelerate adoption.

I will start focusing on PR and media coverage on the token sale, since the launch was rather unsuccessful due to the website redirect loop problem. Again, I am not a developer, but I am looking to hire a great team to make a very secure and stable cryptocurrency. If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I'll try to answer as soon as possible.
zeden (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 02:24:32 AM

1) BTC blockchain

I don't see how this is going to be 'the next thing' without a self sustaining infrastructure.

The Zeden Token (ZDNX) sale is built using the Counterparty infrastructure. The sale will fund development for the Zeden Coin (ZDN), which will be built upon the blockchain. Are you recommending that an entirely new blockchain should be built for Zeden to ensure a self-sustaining infrastructure?
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 02:38:16 AM

Newbie account? CHECK
Proof of graphics? CHECK
ICO/Pre-sale (something for nothing) CHECK

sorry but no ty for me, we have seen this all before sadly...

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
zeden (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 03:18:07 AM

Newbie account? CHECK
Proof of graphics? CHECK
ICO/Pre-sale (something for nothing) CHECK

sorry but no ty for me, we have seen this all before sadly...

I'm not sure what you mean by "Proof of graphics" or the implications of creating a "newbie account" to announce a cryptocurrency as if the people behind older accounts are more credible, but I can say that a Token-sale/Pre-sale has been used to fund development of multiple projects including NXT, Storj, Ethereum, and many others. Ultimately, it is a funding model that works, and it can be used to create a cryptocurrency that addresses Bitcoin's biggest flaw: volatility. Yes, there have been too many altcoin scams that are simply clones of Bitcoin--which is why I can understand your skepticism.

I think the applications for Bitcoin to create an interconnected economy are certainly there; but unless Bitcoin can experience mainstream adoption on its own (which is highly unlikely), the value of Bitcoin will continue to fluctuate wildly as it remains a tool for speculation, not a means of storing value as a currency should be.

I understand that introducing a cryptocurrency that challenges Bitcoin on a Bitcoin forum is delusional to some, but somebody must try to fix Bitcoin's flaw before cryptocurrency as a whole is viewed as a joke microcap stock by the rest of the world.

samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 03:59:04 PM

1) BTC blockchain

The Zeden Token (ZDNX) sale is built using the Counterparty infrastructure. The sale will fund development for the Zeden Coin (ZDN), which will be built upon the blockchain. Are you recommending that an entirely new blockchain should be built for Zeden to ensure a self-sustaining infrastructure?

I was making an argument for that, yes.
AhmedAshraf

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 05:18:02 PM

1) BTC blockchain

I was making an argument for that, yes.
Same opinion here. You don't want to ultimately limit yourself with Counterparty's market cap, or their network speed which is exceptionally slow (Seems some miners are ignoring Counterparty transactions)

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: