Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:07:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential Full member account  (Read 452 times)
raaajlucky (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 05:44:41 AM

I have a one account to sell

Status - Member
activity - 70+
Potential activity - 126
No loans and no bans
Post quality - mostly single line comments
Singed message available from me

Starting bit price for both accounts - 0.03

Increment - 0.003

Buy at 0.05

I have the right to stop auction at any time after the first bid

48 hours auction

Happy Bidding

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 05:53:44 AM

The forums look down on the farming/sale and trade of accounts.

Honestly I wish this trade would be dissallowed. It promotes forum spam as well as scammy behaviour.
Very few people use bought accounts for good and 95% or more likely just end up being used to spam for ad campaigns.

I hope people realize that if we stop buying accounts these guys will likely go away.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
newfreshcoins

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:04:09 AM

Honestly I wish this trade would be dissallowed. It promotes forum spam as well as scammy behaviour.
Very few people use bought accounts for good and 95% or more likely just end up being used to spam for ad campaigns.

I hope people realize that if we stop buying accounts these guys will likely go away.

Just like you. Looking for opportunity post some useless comments. You know it is allowed to sell account but what is the meaning in hijacking other people threads post your worth less post to make you money. If you remove you signature and then suggest I will agree with you. Can you do that?
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 06:09:02 AM

Just like you. Looking for opportunity post some useless comments. You know it is allowed to sell account but what is the meaning in hijacking other people threads post your worth less post to make you money. If you remove you signature and then suggest I will agree with you. Can you do that?

Sticking up for yourself on an account you are trying to farm.. Jesus man you may as well just come out and say it on your main. I won't red you.
However. I will red this crappy little account that is pestering me though. WHy would I remove my signature to prove to some account farming noobie?

Instead of wasting your time shitposting on the forums go learn some marketable skills. I didn't Hijack the thread.. I just told him the rules.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:37:35 AM

I do believe they look down on the sale of accounts but I disagree. You do provide some good points, but those aren't the only reasons why someone would buy an account. They could possibly be buying an account to bypass the post restriction or message restriction. I see your point, but I don't think it should be banned.

Hi!
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:59:16 AM

I do believe they look down on the sale of accounts but I disagree. You do provide some good points, but those aren't the only reasons why someone would buy an account. They could possibly be buying an account to bypass the post restriction or message restriction. I see your point, but I don't think it should be banned.
Agree there should be no restrictions in buying of the accounts and it will never be because most of the loans offered here are based on Higher Rank account as collateral. If the payer forgets to pay back the lender has  his account which could be sold to get his money back .If buying or selling of such accounts is banned it will actually have difficulty for people getting loans as well.Signature campaigns pay high for higher rank accounts but they do check the post quality so even if you bought a account with crappy post quality you wont be accepted in any .You have to buy a account and improve its post quality to get signed or paid .
raaajlucky (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:12:41 PM

Guys, I do understand who ever posted on this thread are just for earning some money from your signature campaign. But if you want to protest or stop account selling, please open up your own thread for the discussion and I'm not the only guy selling account here.

Now I expect only people who want to bid on this account. Not your BS posts and thanks for your understanding.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:16:37 PM

Guys, I do understand who ever posted on this thread are just for earning some money from your signature campaign. But if you want to protest or stop account selling, please open up your own thread for the discussion and I'm not the only guy selling account here.

Now I expect only people who want to bid on this account. Not your BS posts and thanks for your understanding.

there is currently an issue in Meta about selling of forum accounts, you might want to check it first before continuing this thread if you love your account. Smiley
joinal

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:18:56 PM

there is currently an issue in Meta about selling of forum accounts, you might want to check it first before continuing this thread if you love your account. Smiley
Are they going to forbid seling accounts?

raaajlucky (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:27:20 PM

Can you please provide me the link?

If that is true then most of the thread created on auction should be closed is that true?
raaajlucky (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:28:28 PM

Temporarily I stop this auction until I clarify the details whether selling accounts is allowed or not.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: