Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:05:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Casascius 2011 Double Error Coin  (Read 3448 times)
Eodguy149 (OP)

Activity: 578
Merit: 554

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:33:13 AM

Does anyone own one of these or know anyone who does? I'm talking about the 5 2011 error coins that have the first bits printed 3mm higher than normal making them a "double error."

I would be curious what they value it at, if they would be willing to sell one. Any information is appreciated  Smiley

"Initial Success or Total Failure"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mojolama

Activity: 85
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 08:08:52 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2016, 05:33:59 PM by mojolama

Does anyone own one of these or know anyone who does? I'm talking about the 5 2011 error coins that have the first bits printed 3mm higher than normal making them a "double error."

I would be curious what they value it at, if they would be willing to sell one. Any information is appreciated  Smiley

I have a 2011 1BTC with double error. Though I didnt even know that was the term till now. Anyway I have'nt a clue what it's worth or how rare they are as not been thinking of selling. Would be interested on what people here value it at, might change my mind.

monkeynuts
Legendary

Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 02:20:51 PM

Dont see these available. Its something most would want as part of our collections. I would love one too.

I think Elianite had 1 pictured in his cas book. Unsure if that was a stock pic, or one from Mike, or if he got it from a holder of one. Might be worth an ask.

***Edit, yep its on Page 6 *** http://www.coinfirm.org/ no mention of source for the pic
Eodguy149 (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 07:22:09 AM

Glad to see an owner of one possibly pop up. I love this forum  Smiley

Anyone else have any info on additional owners or is an owner themselves who might be interested in selling?

TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 11:45:22 AM

Is there any track on exactly which coins (addy) that is double error?

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
Eodguy149 (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 08:35:49 PM

Not that I can find. I'm sure Mike would know but I don't think the information has been made public.

Taken directly from Elianite's book:

The specific coins and even load year are unknown, but they are all 2011 v1 1btc ‘Error Coins’

monkeynuts
Legendary

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 09:07:55 PM

I'm quite intrigued. If it is known that there are 5 (ie a definate number of them), then surely it would be known which 5 .... I am assuming the same printing error was done with a single batch of coins, rather than the same mistake made at 5 different times for a single coin at a time. Perhaps they were made up toghether, but then 'thrown in the mix', and then randomly being funded and released. I cant yet make sense of it.
TookDk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 12:24:03 AM

Not that I can find. I'm sure Mike would know but I don't think the information has been made public.

Taken directly from Elianite's book:

The specific coins and even load year are unknown, but they are all 2011 v1 1btc ‘Error Coins’

I am slightly concerned about the potential of fake "double errors".
Replicating a Casascius coin would be hard, but to modify an normal error coin into a double error coin would properly not be so hard. Because of the nature of series-1 coins (addy is printed on top of the hologram).

Think it would be a good idea to ask potential sellers about the background of the coin.

dazedfool
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1127

derp

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 08:10:45 PM

Found one.  Taking offers...  Grin

TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 08:43:54 PM

Eodguy149 (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 09:56:19 PM

Wow... Do you have a ballpark of what you're looking to get for it? Also, do you mind giving some background on how you acquired it? I think that provenance and history will be very important to the sale of this coin. Great find!  Smiley

bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 11:06:20 PM

Nice coin.  Also curious about asking price.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
dazedfool
Legendary

derp

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 11:40:49 PM

Wow... Do you have a ballpark of what you're looking to get for it? Also, do you mind giving some background on how you acquired it? I think that provenance and history will be very important to the sale of this coin. Great find!  Smiley

I'll start the bidding at 100BTC Tongue
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:30:09 AM

Wow... Do you have a ballpark of what you're looking to get for it? Also, do you mind giving some background on how you acquired it? I think that provenance and history will be very important to the sale of this coin. Great find!  Smiley

I'll start the bidding at 100BTC Tongue

Sure, I'll start bidding at 100 mBTC!
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 02:44:56 PM

dazed...I really hope you're joking.   

Not sure where you came up with this arbitrary amount.  There are possibly the same amount of 0.5B void coins and those command around 5B each.  There are 1000B 2FA Bars (1 made), 100B 2FA Bars (4 made) that are bars, but rarer, and those didn't command anywhere near such asking prices.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
Eodguy149 (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:39:27 PM

Not sure where you came up with this arbitrary amount.  There are possibly the same amount of 0.5B void coins and those command around 5B each.  There are 1000B 2FA Bars (1 made), 100B 2FA Bars (4 made) that are bars, but rarer, and those didn't command anywhere near such asking prices.

I kind of get the feeling that starting bid is implying he isn't looking to sell it  Wink

Congrats on a great pick up Dazed  Grin

Lairew

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:54:11 PM

I think this kind of "trick" is used to boost the price.
I really can't understand the denomination "double error" ... Are we sure that all old casascius have printed correctly the holograms? (0.001 mm can be a "double error" too maybe?)

And why only 5, who can prove it ?
monkeynuts
Legendary

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 07:26:38 PM

I really can't understand the denomination "double error" ... Are we sure that all old casascius have printed correctly the holograms? (0.001 mm can be a "double error" too maybe?)

My concern is that there isn't a list of the first bits for the 5 double errors. If the coin addresses are not known, then how can it be known that there were actually 5 ?

Elianite may have spoken with Mike about these coins, before they were added to his original casascius guide. He may have some additional detail not in the ebook perhaps ....
dazedfool
Legendary

derp

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:26:23 PM

I kind of get the feeling that starting bid is implying he isn't looking to sell it  Wink

Congrats on a great pick up Dazed  Grin

I pulled that number out of a hat, completely arbitrary. Correct that I am not actively looking to sell it... but for a ridiculous offer? Who knows.

My concern is that there isn't a list of the first bits for the 5 double errors. If the coin addresses are not known, then how can it be known that there were actually 5 ?

Elianite may have spoken with Mike about these coins, before they were added to his original casascius guide. He may have some additional detail not in the ebook perhaps ....

I have this same concern. Currently reaching out to Eliante to see if he knows where the "five" originated.

That said, I do consider the coin an interesting anomaly. How many have surfaced now? Just two?
elianite
Legendary

Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 09:08:28 PM

I have this same concern. Currently reaching out to Eliante to see if he knows where the "five" originated.

That said, I do consider the coin an interesting anomaly. How many have surfaced now? Just two?

I have been reached!

The information was posted on the Casascius blog, though I have been unable to relocate the information (It is still probably there, though).
Luckily, I do have a saved image that used to be in his blog (image search does not find it posted anywhere else, though..).
I believe that this image is sufficient evidence to declare that 5 of these coins exist.
We do not know the specific first-bits of the coins. at this point, I am aware of two.
Of the remaining three, it is entirely possible (indeed, likely due to the redemption rate) that at least one has been redeemed.

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.
dazedfool
Legendary

derp

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 12:16:56 AM

I have been reached!

The information was posted on the Casascius blog, though I have been unable to relocate the information (It is still probably there, though).
Luckily, I do have a saved image that used to be in his blog (image search does not find it posted anywhere else, though..).
I believe that this image is sufficient evidence to declare that 5 of these coins exist.
We do not know the specific first-bits of the coins. at this point, I am aware of two.
Of the remaining three, it is entirely possible (indeed, likely due to the redemption rate) that at least one has been redeemed.

Thank you sir! Now who wants a glorious 1of5 (or less) Casascius oddity?
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 02:37:25 AM

I really do not view these as a double error personally. An error to me is something obvious like a misspelled hologram, flaw in the coin, etc... To me he just printed them off center a tad not really seeing how that adds value?
dazedfool
Legendary

derp

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 02:57:42 AM

I really do not view these as a double error personally. An error to me is something obvious like a misspelled hologram, flaw in the coin, etc... To me he just printed them off center a tad not really seeing how that adds value?

Error coins are just coins that have some sort of mistake or anomaly when compared to the rest of the lot. The definition is wildly vague and open to interpretation (reference Morgan VAM cataloging as one example of the extreme).

You might not consider a text offset an "error", but in this case it is a distinct/unusual characteristic that is recognized and found only on a very small subset of coins.

As for adding value, again very much open to interpretation. Depends entirely on the collector. Do you just want one variety of a coin? Or do you want ALL varieties? Appreciate the input. I think it's a double-error.  Cheesy
JackRilley

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 03:42:52 AM

i dont see the value in these coins. i agree with blazed, there is no error. even if its a distinction of uniqueness, its hardly a big change. definitely not something worth much money.
i do not believe the market will pay very much for this coin. not much more than the error coin market rate, plus maybe 5-10%, anything else is silly.

I would keep it for your collection.
dazedfool
Legendary

derp

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 04:01:31 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2016, 04:41:36 AM by dazedfool

i dont see the value in these coins. i agree with blazed, there is no error. even if its a distinction of uniqueness, its hardly a big change. definitely not something worth much money.
i do not believe the market will pay very much for this coin. not much more than the error coin market rate, plus maybe 5-10%, anything else is silly.

I would keep it for your collection.

Fair opinion. But why 5-10%? Why not 15-500%? Why is one collector's valuation "silly" when compared to another's? The "market" has provided a few very interesting offers thus far Wink
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 06:22:44 AM

I pulled that number out of a hat, completely arbitrary. Correct that I am not actively looking to sell it... but for a ridiculous offer? Who knows.

0.123456888, do you accept my ridiculous offer Huh

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:06:30 AM

This excites me a lot actually. I cant afford one of these but if I had one I wouldn't sell it for the world Smiley

To peel or not to peel.
TookDk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 03:52:47 PM

0.123456888, do you accept my ridiculous offer Huh

I actually found this comment/offer very amusing, Fortify's has a very dry humor Cheesy

mojolama

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:36:17 PM

Just spotted this post update on second double error to surface.
I've updated my first reply to this thread with a pick of the coin I have.
Useful for future reference etc.  Wink

Eodguy149 (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:05:22 PM

Just spotted this post update on second double error to surface.
I've updated my first reply to this thread with a pick of the coin I have.
Useful for future reference etc.  Wink

Very nice!  Grin

Are you looking to sell it? If so for how much?

mojolama

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:21:14 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2016, 05:36:05 PM by mojolama

Very nice!  Grin

Are you looking to sell it? If so for how much?

Dont think I'll be selling now, prices for physicals are a bit subdued at the moment, waiting for the next wave of interest then I'll see.
But if someone offers me a price I cant refuse ... Wink

A-10

Activity: 177
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:59:42 PM

And what would that end of the rainbow price be at current price if you were to sell now?
dazedfool
Legendary

derp

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:16:29 PM

And what would that end of the rainbow price be at current price if you were to sell now?

I had an offer of 10BTC for mine...
A-10

Activity: 177
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:22:59 PM

Their offer is a little higher than mine would be. Thank you for priceing it.
mojolama

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:41:50 PM

Seriously...It's a good problem to have, considering Bitcoin will be stamped in world history as the first true digital money. Every collector I've spoken to has advised me to hold onto this one Shocked
Sure, A bird in the hand is better than 2 in the bush.
I really don't have a fixed price for selling it now, I was offered 17 BTC a while back.

dazedfool
Legendary

derp

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:46:42 PM

elianite has an ad for one at 25BTC on his site   Shocked

https://coinfirm.org/rare-coins-for-sale
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 12:23:12 AM

2013 called....they want their prices back  Cheesy
skibum

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:47:36 PM

Please forgive me if this is a noob question, which I think it is, but can anyone tell if the printing of the first bits on this coin I have is some sort of error?

https://i.imgur.com/FIQd6Jc.jpg
[not sure why this isn't showing up as an embedded image?]

The reason I ask is that "all" the other coins from 2011 I have seen have had the first bits printed like they are here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1664391.0 . Any helpful comments appreciated. Thank you!
monkeynuts
Legendary

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:55:50 PM

Image of the other side?

Are you selling?
skibum

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 02:40:47 AM

Image of the other side?

Are you selling?

Here's the front of it:
https://i.imgur.com/v0GuETl.jpg

As far as selling goes, I am considering it, but:

1) Am still in the process of researching what I have and how I would go about selling it and transferring it safely and securely (i.e., protecting myself from getting ripped off, either by selling for too little or by have the buyer claim they never received it or claiming something else that negatively impacted me).

2) Believe that the premium on 2011 Casascius coins will rise (in BTC), so am not in a hurry.

I realize point #2 is subject to debate. What I'm most interested in is learning about at the moment is #1.

When I feel confident of that, I expect I will sell one or two 2011 Casascius coins (one of each Series 1 and Series 2).

Any comments and/or links regarding point #1 appreciated. Thank you Smiley
dazedfool
Legendary

derp

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:17:59 AM

Apologies for the thread necromancy...

Curious if any more 2011 "double" error coins have popped up?
PirateHatForTea

Activity: 181
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:12:40 AM

2013 called....they want their prices back  Cheesy

While we're necro-ing threads, I thought I should point out that 2013 prices actually do appear to have come back. $7,100 for a series 1 1btc on ebay a few days ago, and 2.1btc for one on this forum also in the last few days.

I sold an MS-62 series 1 myself for 1.6BTC just a month or so ago, and thought I was getting a great price. Now I'm not so sure!

Unlevereged financial instruments acting as a store of value that fluctuate 50% within 10 minutes is perfectly acceptable. I think it should be offered in IRA form to soon to be retirees.
andrewbadr

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

Posts made Jan-March 2017 are not by me

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:55:39 PM

I gave out 1 BTC Casascius coins to some friends back in 2011. Now, one of them wants to sell, and he asked me what the best to sell it way. Is eBay the best option? Is there a way to safely take PayPal, or would you need the buyer to pay in BTC? These are the series with the typo (single error, I guess) btw.
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 1406

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:53:30 PM

I gave out 1 BTC Casascius coins to some friends back in 2011. Now, one of them wants to sell, and he asked me what the best to sell it way. Is eBay the best option? Is there a way to safely take PayPal, or would you need the buyer to pay in BTC? These are the series with the typo (single error, I guess) btw.

Dont use paypal.  If i were you i would start a new thread.  I would get pictures of the coin/s, offer escrow and you should be able to sell them here fairly easily

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
andrewbadr

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

Posts made Jan-March 2017 are not by me

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:38:48 PM

Dont use paypal.  If i were you i would start a new thread.  I would get pictures of the coin/s, offer escrow and you should be able to sell them here fairly easily

Sounds good. Thank you!
krogothmanhattan
Cypher Hodl LLC
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3211

The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 01:20:08 PM

I agree..In the world of Philately that is stamp collecting..an inverted image, inverted color, misspelled words are true errors. Case in point is the inverted Jenny, or inverted biplane of which only 100 exist that command over $800,000 in auctions.

If there was a color shift or misperf we call them freaks or oddities. So for me the misspelling of Casascius with the missing S would be a true error..just because the ink is slightly higher or lower or sideways is not truly an error.

But that being said, if physical Crypto coin collectors place such a high price on this type of shift in printing, then they create the market value whether its a true error or not.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
skibum

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:33:44 AM

Apologies for the thread necromancy...

Curious if any more 2011 "double" error coins have popped up?

I still have mine. As soon I can sell them securely, I will. My ideal transaction would be the buyer meeting me with certified check in the bank and where the safe deposit box is where they are stored and we swapping coins for fiat via escrow agent. Something like that. Coins and bank are in Europe.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: