Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:08:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Eadsy.net Advertising Network | Advertise easy and efficient!  (Read 9621 times)
vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 07:10:38 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2015, 08:17:39 PM by vodaljepa

I think a found a big issue, the more clicks users make on the ads the less income I get, I started earlier today with 0.0036BTC and now it's down to 0.00303BTC
why are my earnings dropping instead of going up when my clicks are also going up?

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
Eadsy (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 08:07:08 PM

I think a found a big issue, the more clicks users make on the ads the less income I get, I started earlier today with 0.0036BTC and now it's down to 0.00303BTC
Are you stealing from publishers? why are my earnings dropping instead of going up when my clicks are also going up?

I have removed all of your ads for now
It's up to you if you like our service, but let me clear why your earnings could change during the day:

All revenue for the publishers is calculated after the day passes. In order to show stat for your today's earnings, we are making a real time estimate of them based on the current situation.

Which of course might change at any point during the day.

Here is an example:

At 2:00 AM the banner on your site was clicked 3 times, and the total of the network is 10 clicks. Then your current estimate for the day is 30% of the daily pool.
At 9:00 PM the banner on your site was clicked 5 times, and the total of the network is 500 clicks. Then your current estimate for the day is 1% of the daily pool.
After the day passes the banner on your site was clicked total 15 times, and the total of the network is 750 clicks. Then your final estimate for the day is 2% of the daily pool.

We think that users would prefer to see an estimate of their daily earnings before the day ends instead of seeing always a zero there.
To avoid such misunderstandings, we will now add a note somewhere that the today's earnings are only an estimate based on the current situation. The results are final only after the day passes.

Eadsy.net - easy and efficient advertising
vodaljepa

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 08:16:47 PM

Are you stealing from publishers? why are my earnings dropping instead of going up when my clicks are also going up?

I have removed all of your ads for now
It's up to you if you like our service, but let me clear why your earnings could change during the day:

All revenue for the publishers is calculated after the day passes. In order to show stat for your today's earnings, we are making a real time estimate of them based on the current situation.

Which of course might change at any point during the day.

Here is an example:

At 2:00 AM the banner on your site was clicked 3 times, and the total of the network is 10 clicks. Then your current estimate for the day is 30% of the daily pool.
At 9:00 PM the banner on your site was clicked 5 times, and the total of the network is 500 clicks. Then your current estimate for the day is 1% of the daily pool.
After the day passes the banner on your site was clicked total 15 times, and the total of the network is 750 clicks. Then your final estimate for the day is 2% of the daily pool.

We think that users would prefer to see an estimate of their daily earnings before the day ends instead of seeing always a zero there.
To avoid such misunderstandings, we will now add a note somewhere that the today's earnings are only an estimate based on the current situation. The results are final only after the day passes.

Ok that is much better now that you explain it, I will remove my previous post

Thanks

Eadsy (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 08:18:23 PM

Also, we were making updates on the publisher revenue stats so that's why you might have seen a zero at some point. Please excuse us for that.

vodaljepa

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 08:26:39 PM

Also, we were making updates on the publisher revenue stats so that's why you might have seen a zero at some point. Please excuse us for that.

Keep up the good work

Eadsy (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 09:00:48 PM

Keep up the good work
Thank you, it was a mistake that we didn't leave a note on the revenue stats for today. We just did this so let's hope it's clear now.
We will add a few other stats and graphs these days.

vodaljepa

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:23:53 AM

Thank you, it was a mistake that we didn't leave a note on the revenue stats for today. We just did this so let's hope it's clear now.

Awesome looking forward to seeing new features, also will you be having different size of ads available in the future?

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 02:41:31 AM

We still plan to advertise here shortly Smiley
Eadsy (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 08:00:26 AM

Awesome looking forward to seeing new features, also will you be having different size of ads available in the future?
Yes, this is in the top of our to-do list for 2016.

vodaljepa

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 01:33:57 AM

Can you make it so somehow either publishers or advertisers can select to advertise English ads on English websites because I am seeing Russian ads on my English website

Eadsy (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:16:04 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2015, 10:55:37 AM by Eadsy

Can you make it so somehow either publishers or advertisers can select to advertise English ads on English websites because I am seeing Russian ads on my English website
Thank you for this suggestion. We think it would be really useful in cases like yours, so we implemented it in the platform.

You can now edit your sites to only show the ads with languages that you prefer. Please share your opinion if it is now working as it should, as well as any other suggestions you might have.

vodaljepa

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:04:51 PM

Thank you for this suggestion. We think it would be really useful in cases like yours, so we implemented it in the platform.

You can now edit your sites to only show the ads with languages that you prefer. Please share your opinion if it is now working as it should, as well as any other suggestions you might have.

Awesome thank you so much, keep up the good work Wink

Eadsy (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:21:10 PM

Small update - we finally finished the combined stats graphs for all users ads and websites. Now it should be easier to track your results.

I'm thinking of some kind of a bonus for new publishers. Ideas are appreciated.

It could be something like - from 0.001 to 0.01 btc for alexa rank 1mil. to 100k, for <100k - more.

So this bonus is valid now - become a publisher and we will credit your account with a small bonus which could be withdrawn instantly.

ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:50:59 PM

Small update - we finally finished the combined stats graphs for all users ads and websites. Now it should be easier to track your results.

It could be something like - from 0.001 to 0.01 btc for alexa rank 1mil. to 100k, for <100k - more.

So this bonus is valid now - become a publisher and we will credit your account with a small bonus which could be withdrawn instantly.

A lot you have? Cheesy

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Eadsy (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:58:55 PM

A lot you have? Cheesy
A lot what Smiley

vodaljepa

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:03:30 PM

Can you credit my account please, by the way I love the new changes and added graphs, I am still an active publisher and will remain to be since this is one of the best bitcoin ad networks by far Smiley

ONLYfree
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:04:20 PM

Bunuses which could be withdrawn instantly Cheesy

Eadsy (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:54:25 PM

Can you credit my account please, by the way I love the new changes and added graphs, I am still an active publisher and will remain to be since this is one of the best bitcoin ad networks by far Smiley
Unfortunately, we thought about this bonus to be only for the new publishers. We don't have time now to check all current sites one by one, and it's not fair to reward only whoever requests a bonus... I have an idea for the current publishers - to make some kind of daily or weekly rewards for our top 10 sites, but it will be after we finish the more important things we have planned for January.

Eadsy (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 05:04:21 PM

For sure Smiley
The only restriction before we credit the bonus is to publish for 1 full day as there might be people that try to abuse it.
Here is the list with rewards:

AlexarankBonus
2m-1m0.001
1m-750k0.002
750k-500k0.003
500k-400k0.004
400k-300k0.005
300k-200k0.006
200k-100k0.008
100k-50k0.01
<50k0.02

ONLYfree
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 07:08:44 PM

For sure Smiley
The only restriction before we credit the bonus is to publish for 1 full day as there might be people that try to abuse it.
Here is the list with rewards:

AlexarankBonus
2m-1m0.001
1m-750k0.002
750k-500k0.003
500k-400k0.004
400k-300k0.005
300k-200k0.006
200k-100k0.008
100k-50k0.01
<50k0.02

Im just joking but still receive clean answer. thanks!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: