Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:46:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I pay 5 BTC if someone could order a debit card from this company for me.  (Read 861 times)
Goldmann1 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 05:26:53 AM

I pay 5 BTC if someone could order a debit card from a certain company for me.

They offer Mastercard debit cards and I have noticed that they are now accepting bitcoins for deposits.

Register on their website, order a card in your name and send it to me once you have received it. I will use it for withdrawing cash received as btc from web development work on behalf of clients.

I will of course also pay for the fee to register the card.

PM me if you are interested and I will send you all the details through an encrypted channel.
Nolo

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 05:33:21 AM

They offer Mastercard debit cards and I have noticed that they are now accepting bitcoins for deposits.

Register on their website, order a card in your name and send it to me once you have received it. I will use it for withdrawing cash received as btc from web development work on behalf of clients.

PM me if you are interested and I will send you all the details through an encrypted channel.

Wait a second.  You want someone to order a debit card in their name, and then send it to you?  

I can't foresee anything going wrong with this plan......

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 05:34:17 AM

Scammer.  Lock thread please!

This is not the bottling network.
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 08:07:44 AM

This sounds like some kind of fraud...

Fraud an intentional deception made for personal gain or to damage another individual.

I don't see this as necessarily being fraud.

There may be laws broken if someone actually were to provide the service being requested here, but I don't think fraud would be among the charges.

That being said, providing this service would not be a smart thing to do.  If someone else has possession of a card in your name and makes charges with it, you could be liable up to $50.  Thus accepting $55 worth of bitcoins, and taking on a potential liability of $50 alone makes this a bad deal.
 - http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/credit/cre04.shtm

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Arrogance

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2012, 11:24:42 AM

This is so very dodgy.
josephliton

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 01:19:32 PM

ya-aah  may be risky as it require very deft handling.

2GOOD

Activity: 547
Merit: 531

First bits: 12good

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2012, 08:38:15 PM

Hey even the Gypsies in eastern Europe want more for such a service, and they are not very familiar with Bitcoins  Grin

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 08:51:10 PM

Sounds legit. What can go wrong. LOL  Cheesy

BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 08:57:28 PM

Please lock this thread
Pages: [1]