I think it is about time I probably announce my pool for miners and not operators.
gbyte.dk has all the features you'll expect a bitcoin pool to have like:
* Statistics page for viewing average Shares, Estimated earnings per block, Mhash/s and more.
* Forgot password feature.
* Dashboard with Balance, Average speed, Shares and stale viewing, Instant payout to bitcoin address, Worker creation and statistics of each worker.
* Userbar with current Mhash/s
* Email Notification
* If a worker drops to zero hash/s and you enabled Email Notification on that worker. An email will be send to your signup email address with the name of the worker that failed. This gives you the opportunity to get an heads up for restarting your miner.
* Recent Transactions and transactions overview.
* Remember sign in credential
* API for both user and total pool
* Statistics with daily graphs of hash rate and workers.
* Full support for SSL
The server is located in Denmark, so if you are from Denmark this is the choice for you.
If you have any questions, want to trade with bitcoins or just need help setting up your hardware / software come over to #bitcoin-dk on Freenode
There is a 2% fee used to keep this service alive. And we provide instant payout with up to two payments per day.
See you at gbyte.dk