Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:25:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Birth Cirtificate is a fictious name, Responding to this name is fraud  (Read 1040 times)
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 06:01:51 AM

http://spiritualeconomicsnow.net/?p=279

I'll just leave this right here....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JoelKatz
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012

Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2012, 06:28:51 AM

So what's the magic words I have to say that makes it so that I don't have to pay any taxes? I already tried "I forgot" -- no luck.

I am an employee of Ripple. Follow me on Twitter @JoelKatz
1Joe1Katzci1rFcsr9HH7SLuHVnDy2aihZ BM-NBM3FRExVJSJJamV9ccgyWvQfratUHgN
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 08:28:36 AM

Sounds like a variation on Freemen on the Land and Sovereign Citizen bullshit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemen_on_the_land

This particular judgement is well worth reading if you want to understand why such claims have no legal validity whatsoever.

http://canlii.org/en/ab/abqb/doc/2012/2012abqb571/2012abqb571.html

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 08:53:14 AM

All i know is that i identify my self (as required by california) as i wont be attempting to challange this but beyond identifying my self the police serve the republic and unless im victimizing someone or causing damges the only thing a cop can do is make you by force, deceit, intimidation to give up your common man rights at which that point when you give up your rights your contracting the UNITED STATES (the company residing in District of columbia) into settling something that you agreed to(which is probubly nothing). Under constituional law no man is above god and has equal rights. There fore the corporation called UNITED STATES cannot just violate your rights unless the republic (the people) contract the UNITED STATES into settling two parties rights into court.

I have successfully evaded cops multiple times peacefully by saying identifing my self with an identification card but also at the same time tell the speaking officer  that the united states identifies me as seen on that identification card and that me as a human being cannot be identified. Then I continue to tell officers that i will co-operate with all commands and wont resist but my co-operation is not censent to search, concent to appear in a line up, or censent to contract with the officers its affiliates, or the united states and its contractors or affiliates.

It seems when i do that to cops in a calm manner they get striaght really quick  and they giveive me a harder time then usual like forcably search my vehichle and find "parapheinila" but they have no grounds to break common law and thus i get let go everytime with my parapheinla in tact no damages done to my vehicle either.

Its great being a freeman!
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 08:57:18 AM

To joelkats

By using united states dollars you are contracting with the united states protection of your work assests

Stop using USD start using bitcoins no more contract no more taxes but we need some entity for protection so ill still pay taxes just so i can contract them if needed in an anarchaic world.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 09:20:42 AM

It kind of makes sense to me in this way "Since my mother/dad/parents named me, it is morally wrong to identify my self as such since I have never registered my fictitious name personally and wilfully with the UNITED STATES". So for me to answer by "MY NAME HERE" it would be a breaking of common law as I am entering contract with the UNITED STATES with a false identification.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 09:48:14 AM

This particular judgement is well worth reading if you want to understand why such claims have no legal validity whatsoever.

http://canlii.org/en/ab/abqb/doc/2012/2012abqb571/2012abqb571.html

Looks like Canadian court preceding not United states, this matter is different I think considering that instead of a "Government" we now have a "Corporation" with the customers acting like cattle so now they are being treated like cattle and now they are angry because they didn't know they just have to take control over their lives and live as a True, just loyal person with no double-sided intent and to the goal of providing happiness between all meeting parties.
Benatar

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 09:49:38 AM

Can I have some of the LSD you've been taking?
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 09:51:40 AM

FOR EVERY BODAY!!!!
Can I have some of the LSD you've been taking?
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 09:56:51 AM

Also the problem is by showing up to court for "legitimately not doing any thing" is you saying "I know i did something wrong, and I'm going to let you deal with it"

Also I took two-tabs from this site http://flexyourrights.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: