Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:44:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My First Guest Appearance at a Presentation will be Jan 2016  (Read 460 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 01:49:18 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2015, 10:46:45 PM by Bitcoinpro

Cryptocurrency: The Future of Banking

Guest Speaker: Cryptocurrency Central Bank President

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 04:08:58 PM

Cryptocurrency: The Future of Banking

Guest Speaker: Cryptocurrency Central Bank President

Very difficult to solve your equation. I understand partially it (or at least think that I understand) and if it is like I understand I fully agree the meaning of it. According to me, the above equation mean that in the future of all the banks will be the cryptocurrency. Not only this but will be a centralized one (not decentralized as are the most of cryptos today) being mentioned the Central Bank which normally care only for the money owned by that. If I will be more courageous in my interpretations must tell that even the national currency will be a cryptocurrency substituting the actual normal paper currency. Being the Central Bank which will care for this cryptocurrency this mean that this crypto must be for sure the money of the country. Or at least one of the currencies of the country. Otherwise why must care the Central Bank for it.

I arrive since here and as I told agree totally with these things if are the meaning of the OP. I can give even more threads which treat exactly these things perceived by me and where can be found even to many other interpretations that maybe can fulfill better the idea. Always if I am not wrong. Thing this (the last) probable to be verified. Maybe I did a interpretation of something perceived that like I want to be. And maybe not like the idea of the OP.  Wink
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 04:29:35 PM

nah, the OP's equation is simply saying he will be going to a conference to advertise his business plan.

such a shame though, setting up a brand and all of a sudden the community moves away from the word crypto to describe the umbrella technology behind bitcoin and altcoins.. and instead is using blockchain..

thus the OP's business brand should be blockchain currency central bank

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:01:48 PM

nah, the OP's equation is simply saying he will be going to a conference to advertise his business plan.

such a shame though, setting up a brand and all of a sudden the community moves away from the word crypto to describe the umbrella technology behind bitcoin and altcoins.. and instead is using blockchain..

thus the OP's business brand should be blockchain currency central bank

Meh, I still think crypto and blockchain go hand in hand. It may be annoying if you set up a business called crypto ... whatever and than people are using blockchain more and more, but still, it doesnt sound as good as crypto.

Next year it will be digital currency again, you can't keep up with the hype I guess.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:09:55 PM

It doesn't matter how they try to rebrand Bitcoin and blockchain, at the ned of the day, the strongest blockchain on the planet is still Bitcoin's, and anything that doesn't go in its blockchain is a joke.
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 10:31:57 PM

the Central Bank title, means Bitcoin/Crypto Authority, since we where working with it earlier and publicly we wont be taking adivce from another Authority thats why the strongest term was adopted, my content at the presentation i hope will inspire   attendees to become crypto leaders

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: