Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:44:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you reliable to invest in a new Bitcoin Total Return Fund ? If Yes, how?  (Voting closed: December 01, 2015, 02:39:24 PM)
No. - 3 (60%)
Yes, try no more than 0,50 BTC - 2 (40%)
Yes, try no more than 1,50 BTC - 0 (0%)
Yes, try no more than 3,50 BTC - 0 (0%)
Yes, i'm reliable to invest more than 5 BTC - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 5

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Investment - Bitcoin Total Return Fund - See detail before reply  (Read 803 times)
PCos (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Forex Account Manager

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 02:39:24 PM

Hallo user,

First step before running a project: understand if there is someone interested in your offer.

What is a Total Return Fund? (from FT online)

A total return fund is one that seeks to maximise gains from both income generatiing investments, such as bonds and dividend paying stocks, while simultaneously aiming to invest in assets which will experience capital appreciation. Investors's income gains in these funds are usually reinvested in the fund. Their final returns are the total generated by both the income and the capital appreciation of the assets the fund invests .

Where Total Return Fund invest?

In all place over the cryptocurrency world! From cryptostock, to arbitrage on exchenger, from Ipo to Forex . All we could have an opportunity.

What is the risk involved?

The risk for your investment is High: a error  from found manager or a default from a Cryptofirm could cause a loss in part of your investemnt

How Fund Manager minimize the risk?

Fund manager make an accurate selection of the asset allocation and costantly stay to monitor all indicator that give him imput for reallocate the investements.

How much BTC i could  earn from my investment and how could i monetize my investment?

There is not an amount: all depends by the money manager results. We think to give investors weekly dividends and to quotate the fun on a specific platform as Cryptostocks.com

Where i could see there result of my investement?

You could see the value of the assets invested in Total Return Fund in realtime on a specific website wich provide you information about management, dividends, etc...

How many shares will be placed and how they cost?

We think to start an IPO with 1000 or 2000 shares at the cost of 0,01 each, so we think t start to manage from 10 to 20 BTC . Then we could consider to increase the offer, but first we think that costumer feedback and good result are our priority.

Thank for attemption. And we are here for all advice from potential costumers

Earn Bitcoin From Forex - Account Managing Service & Low Fee - PM me if interested

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PCos (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Forex Account Manager

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:12:13 PM

Bump. Waiting your imoression/advice. Thank you

Earn Bitcoin From Forex - Account Managing Service & Low Fee - PM me if interested
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: