Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:23:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The complete beginner's guide to making money from Bitcoin faucets  (Read 4948 times)
defaultking

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 03:23:36 PM

I've just added another update on how I'm doing with Milli. Here's the link to the update, should be interesting if you're running your own faucet.

Ofir, you mentioned hiring a free lancer to help you with the layout of your faucet, but I don't see you mention how much that cost in your blog post. Maybe you could update that as well. It would be good information ,I think, to find out where you found him and how much he cost. Thanks for the update. Look forward to hearing about how you're faucet continues to grow! Also, may want to compare your increase in traffic to price of bitcoin. I've noticed with mine it seems that traffic spikes as the price of that coin goes up.
ofirbeigel (OP)

Activity: 257
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 03:51:52 PM

I've just added another update on how I'm doing with Milli. Here's the link to the update, should be interesting if you're running your own faucet.

Ofir, you mentioned hiring a free lancer to help you with the layout of your faucet, but I don't see you mention how much that cost in your blog post. Maybe you could update that as well. It would be good information ,I think, to find out where you found him and how much he cost. Thanks for the update. Look forward to hearing about how you're faucet continues to grow! Also, may want to compare your increase in traffic to price of bitcoin. I've noticed with mine it seems that traffic spikes as the price of that coin goes up.

Thanks for the feedback. I agree that those calculations should have gone into the post. I found the contractor on Upwork and it cost about $130 to set up the new design using Wordpress. I will be sure to keep you updated.

99Bitcoins - We translate Bitcoin into plain English.

Bitrated user: ofir.
Coaxme

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:42:15 AM

Wow thank you for this.
i unsubscribe at you months ago because i dont know much about BTC but ill subscribe again to you for updates.

LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 05:49:05 AM

Thumbs up man.A really nice effort.You spend a lot of time to write such a long & informative post.
It surely helps all new users who wanna start as faucet owner.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
fauceting.com

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:52:17 PM

In case somebody wants to create a faucet with a new system: www.fauceting.com

The concept is that users can create sponsored faucets with a banner (that goes to a referral link, for example). Faucets can be fully customized, you can choose the currency, amount, frequeny of the reward, etc...

The advantage for eaners is that they have access to a large list of faucets with multiple currencies in one single account
Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:19:00 PM

I just want to ask , are you use trafict exchange ? or hitleap ? or other service like it , to get more visitor ?
or you have tutorial how to get more visitor ? Smiley
Thank's

anyway nice tutorial Wink
If you use a traffic exchange ad sense will ban you
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:39:51 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2016, 07:06:29 PM by Roboabhishek

thank you so much your post helped me so much in getting the idea to setup faucet.
keep up with your good work also I will keep coming to this thread for more updates
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 09:16:06 PM

I just want to ask , are you use trafict exchange ? or hitleap ? or other service like it , to get more visitor ?
or you have tutorial how to get more visitor ? Smiley
Thank's

anyway nice tutorial Wink
If you use a traffic exchange ad sense will ban you

Which makes it look like a risky thing to create and run a bitcoin faucet. Competitors only would need to hire such cheap traffic, or maybe even clickers... and you would be out of business. That's used in other areas since a long time already. Dunno if there is a protection against.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
ofirbeigel (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 11:20:22 AM

Adsense will ban you anyway if you're a faucet. It's just a matter of how much time it will take them to find you. You can read about it here:
https://99bitcoins.com/google-just-murdered-99satoshis/

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 08:05:21 PM

Adsense will ban you anyway if you're a faucet. It's just a matter of how much time it will take them to find you. You can read about it here:

Guess it might only need a tip from a competitor then... and it looked to me like adsense was the only working solution for a working faucet that will bring the owner at least a little bit coins.

ofirbeigel (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 08:46:58 PM

Guess it might only need a tip from a competitor then... and it looked to me like adsense was the only working solution for a working faucet that will bring the owner at least a little bit coins.

Actually I've been running the faucet for the past month or so with a profit without Adsense. Unfortunately it's like 10% of what I would be making with Adsense...

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 07:20:03 AM

Actually I've been running the faucet for the past month or so with a profit without Adsense. Unfortunately it's like 10% of what I would be making with Adsense...

I can imagine... there is nothing like adsense. Which, at the end, leads to one having to be cautious alot when deciding where and how to implement adsense at all... no fun having to fear it being taken away easily. Roll Eyes

Avila86

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:33:40 PM

very good topic, can I ask you something about altcoins? I would like to set up a faucet through MultiFaucet with an alternative cryptocoin, if I follow these steps I can create a similar one with the one below:
http://evilcoin.xyz/faucet/
ofirbeigel (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 07:52:48 AM

very good topic, can I ask you something about altcoins? I would like to set up a faucet through MultiFaucet with an alternative cryptocoin, if I follow these steps I can create a similar one with the one below:
http://evilcoin.xyz/faucet/

It depends on which altcoin you want to create a faucet for. Using a Wordpress plugin we've created you can a Bitcoin, Litecoin or Ethereum plugin. The script mentioned in the original post is no longer working. You could use Faucethub's script to create a faucet as well though.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: