Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:27:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Verify your Localbitcoins account!  (Read 378 times)
rothmans94 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 04:36:47 PM

Service tipe: verification

Description: I am able to verify your localbitcoins account with id card + phone also provide you the id card for it in case if you will need it for future verifications, also i offer support for the phone number for 6 months if you will need to use i for trades etc.
Also i can register a new localbitcoins for you and verify it with id card and phone number, also i will provide you id card for future verifications and 6 months support for the phone number.

This service is perfect for you if you want to be a legit verified seller on localbitcoins or if you want to buy bitcoins with paypal and you have to be verified and to submit id card for verification.

Prices: 15$ if you want me to verify your own account or 10$ if you want me to register a new account for you and verify it with id and phone number!

Accepted payment method: Bitcoin

Escrow: Accepted!

Vouchs available: 3 ( i offer vouchs just to members with positive feedback or hero members )
pissedoff

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 05:46:04 PM

How many localbitcoins accounts can you verify? Are you using different Id card's for each account?
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 05:51:20 PM

Thanks for just making another initiative to entertain scammers.Why not let them get themselves verified which will be secure for the people trading with them? If they scam some amount and run away ,how can we catch them if their phone numbers are verified from a third party ?
rothmans94 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 05:51:35 PM

pissedoff - unlimited, and yes i use diferent id cards, passports and drivers licence`s, every buyer receives a unique document.
i can verify US and europe accounts too.

Patatas- Escuse me but the ideea it is to remain anonymous and secured when you trade your bitcoins or deal with other people, in any case i cant guarantee that only legit people will buy my service...but i am not responsable for that, i just offer a service, thank you!
rothmans94 (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 10:13:35 AM

bump
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 10:43:45 AM

pissedoff - unlimited, and yes i use diferent id cards, passports and drivers licence`s, every buyer receives a unique document.
i can verify US and europe accounts too.

Patatas- Escuse me but the ideea it is to remain anonymous and secured when you trade your bitcoins or deal with other people, in any case i cant guarantee that only legit people will buy my service...but i am not responsable for that, i just offer a service, thank you!
Yeah that's what I said .Your service could be missed to scam others .So instead of protecting it why are you graying to encourage it ? In the long run you will be blamed for some scammer as you verified him in the first place .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: