Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:27:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Leveraging my previous brand/domain/twitter and build a news site  (Read 516 times)
bitcoinstarter (OP)

Activity: 484
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 05:10:23 PM

Anyone want to create a Bitcoin news related news site  around my previous bitcoin property BitcoinStarter.com.

I still own the domain, twitter ( 16,000 followers ) etc.,etc  I'm trying to think what to do with it!

PM Me if you are looking to develop a Bitcoin related news site.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 05:53:05 PM

Anyone want to create a Bitcoin news related news site  around my previous bitcoin property BitcoinStarter.com.

I still own the domain, twitter ( 16,000 followers ) etc.,etc  I'm trying to think what to do with it!

That's a good domain name, could be developed into something good! Do you have web hosting? I could offer free web hosting with your offer to grab some more attention if you wanted?

Hosting would be on CryptoCloudHosting.org

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
bitcoinstarter (OP)

Activity: 484
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 08:17:17 PM

Anyone want to create a Bitcoin news related news site  around my previous bitcoin property BitcoinStarter.com.

I still own the domain, twitter ( 16,000 followers ) etc.,etc  I'm trying to think what to do with it!

That's a good domain name, could be developed into something good! Do you have web hosting? I could offer free web hosting with your offer to grab some more attention if you wanted?

Hosting would be on CryptoCloudHosting.org

Hey thanks!  I already have website hosting at the moment ,but thanks! (I'll keep you in mind for a few other projects I'm starting!)

I'm leaning now on doing Bitcoin product/service reviews with it. We'll see!
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 10:30:45 AM

Hey thanks!  I already have website hosting at the moment ,but thanks! (I'll keep you in mind for a few other projects I'm starting!)

Thanks, good luck and if I like your projects hosting will be free Smiley

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: